Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2024 22:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(16-04-2024 00:06 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(15-04-2024 19:13 )ryuken Wrote:  VIPs that didn't pay for that tip goal could've still watched that tip goal for free Bounce

Yes and QPR knew that all along. He actually made that point himself. He even told the other VIPs that they could thank him and the other guy that paid for providing them with a free show.

Him not the babe then? Interesting. Even tongue in cheek it displays a dodgy sense of ownership. The aspect of control as Boom put it. As they get off on it, it turns how many others off to see the babe encourage it? It's another scourge of the modern era of shows. Do no insiders see this?

(16-04-2024 09:45 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  QPR tipped,he who pays the piper calls the tune.BS knows he is a big spender so any request he makes will be granted.Spend lavishly and get what you want,simples.Mere mortals get nothing.

And the shows get less users as regular guys (with non-ego inspired kinks) see more and more of this indulged and turn away from its toxic dominance.

It is a major turn off (actually made me sick watching this behavior on a few girl's streams)

If you want access to the performer, can't disagree or bring up the facts during a show or else you will get muted.

Sadly, control is what a lot the bigger spenders are after. The Girls indulge and hope no one is the wiser
Some are more than happy to lose everyone else's business since one or two tipper account for a huge amount (if not all) of their money. Not just on the shows, but on OnlyFans and whatever other means.

You can't have fun when you are up against that

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 02:36 by ukusagolf.)
Yesterday 02:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 02:30 )ukusagolf Wrote:  
(16-04-2024 22:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(16-04-2024 00:06 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(15-04-2024 19:13 )ryuken Wrote:  VIPs that didn't pay for that tip goal could've still watched that tip goal for free Bounce

Yes and QPR knew that all along. He actually made that point himself. He even told the other VIPs that they could thank him and the other guy that paid for providing them with a free show.

Him not the babe then? Interesting. Even tongue in cheek it displays a dodgy sense of ownership. The aspect of control as Boom put it. As they get off on it, it turns how many others off to see the babe encourage it? It's another scourge of the modern era of shows. Do no insiders see this?

(16-04-2024 09:45 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  QPR tipped,he who pays the piper calls the tune.BS knows he is a big spender so any request he makes will be granted.Spend lavishly and get what you want,simples.Mere mortals get nothing.

And the shows get less users as regular guys (with non-ego inspired kinks) see more and more of this indulged and turn away from its toxic dominance.

It is a major turn off (actually made me sick watching this behavior on a few girl's streams)

If you want access to the performer, can't disagree or bring up the facts during a show or else you will get muted.

Sadly, control is what a lot the bigger spenders are after. The Girls indulge and hope no one is the wiser
Some are more than happy to lose everyone else's business since one or two tipper account for a huge amount (if not all) of their money. Not just on the shows, but on OnlyFans and whatever other means.

You can't have fun when you are up against that
If you look at the chat on most sites there are a few regulars who spend big and get noticed by the model,Everyone else does not matter as they can not match the fanboys tips.If you want to get noticed get your wallet out.then you are the main man and can chat bollocks and get a posotive response.
Yesterday 10:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

Charlie c and Vicky have no interest on a 2 for 1 show on screen so wouldn’t it make more sense for that show to be vip only ?
Yesterday 18:53
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 18:53 )Jimmyhazell1984 Wrote:  Charlie c and Vicky have no interest on a 2 for 1 show on screen so wouldn’t it make more sense for that show to be vip only ?

Interests Charlie C going on trips to Dubai,Vicky laying on her right side for hours on end.Anyone disagree.
Yesterday 19:19
Davesmithy Offline
Senior Poster

Can’t wait for Jamie Jones on the shows today. Will definitely end up calling her no matter how hard I try to resist!!
Today 04:55
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 19:19 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  
(Yesterday 18:53 )Jimmyhazell1984 Wrote:  Charlie c and Vicky have no interest on a 2 for 1 show on screen so wouldn’t it make more sense for that show to be vip only ?

Interests Charlie C going on trips to Dubai,Vicky laying on her right side for hours on end.Anyone disagree.

True. I asked Charlie in chat what she does in Dubai when she goes there so much. They deleted my comment and restricted me. lol I don't think Vicky knows any other position. lol
Today 05:35
Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

Jamie jones Danni levy and Macy Kate all on Babestation daytime what a lineup plus Levi and Tara t sort of did a a two for one show it was more like mates chatting to each other .
Today 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV