Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Female Callers

iyke007 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Female Callers
This girl-girl chat is just a business strategy. the callers are from within. BS employed that tactics to woo boys...cheeky sods. I cant believe what these channels do to extort money from innocent pervs.....BounceBounceannoyedannoyed
22-12-2009 15:34
Find all posts by this user
Azules Offline
Junior Poster

(22-12-2009 15:20 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(22-12-2009 14:15 )Azules Wrote:  as for the guy who says they do this because they dont want to get in truoble with the authorities
you are taking the p i s s more than they are mate

Before you accuse some one of "taking the piss", how about reading the post? You know, that thing where you move your eyes across the words and get your brain to process the information?

Now now, Don.t be going getting upset.
I did not mean to hurt your fellings
I'm sorry
How is thatSad
25-12-2009 02:29
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(25-12-2009 02:29 )Azules Wrote:  Now now, Don.t be going getting upset.
I did not mean to hurt your fellings
I'm sorry
How is thatSad

Much better now, thanks.
25-12-2009 02:33
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I knew someone had started a thread on this subject but I felt moved to make a comment as watched Tiffany on BS(clue's in the station name I s'poseWink)go on mic with "Emma" first time caller on the show last night "allegedly"
Interesting to note that BS do this all the time whereas Elite don't and I don't think BB do either.Almost every night BS channel 960 have female viewers phoning in which stretches credibility.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 08:57 by speedybert.)
12-03-2010 08:55
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

The reason they have 'girl/girl' calls is quite simple. No other reason than to provide a service to all the quiet shy guys who call to listen only. Anyone who didn't realise the callers were other presenters must be very naive. I don't see it as a scam, just a service the show provides to those who want it. Makes good business sense. Only thing that annoys me is it means there is a 20 minute gap where actual callers cannot get throughbladewave
12-03-2010 09:16
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

Think of it like wrestling. Most viewers know it's fake. The girls know the viewers know it's fake. Heck, sometimes the model even announces she has a girl caller on the line in a tongue-and-cheek manner.

From a business standpoint it's a good move in that it builds up a call queue, and eliminates long periods of phone waving if it's a slow night.
12-03-2010 21:34
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

amazing how they manage to go over the 20 minute cut offshockedBounce

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
12-03-2010 23:02
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

I've always known that the female "callers" were really the other presenters behind the scenes. The fact that the voice on the phone sounds exactly like another presenter and that they always go for the full 20 minutes.

I agree its a service provided because they have to counter for all tastes. Its not every guy's thing to call up and speak to the girl.

Its a worthwhile service too, not a scam at all in my opinion. Its still a choice to phone in or not, they're not conning anybody. Its good business. Big Grin
12-03-2010 23:49
m100 Away
Banned

(12-03-2010 23:49 )Deadman 30 Wrote:  I've always known that the female "callers" were really the other presenters behind the scenes. The fact that the voice on the phone sounds exactly like another presenter and that they always go for the full 20 minutes.

Last night just after 11pm according to the on screen graphic and 'on the mic' bit Kandi was talking to 'a hot 18 year old girl' for over half an hour who was joined by her 22 year old flat mate according to Kandi on the mic around 11.30pm. Draw any conclusions you want from this but even just two people waiting or listening in for the full time is over £100. The graphic left the screen at 11.43 when tiffany took over.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 10:09 by m100.)
13-03-2010 09:15
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

last night tiffany had a call from a "couple" when she put the guy caller on the mic, when the guy spoke you could hear the studio in the background!BounceBounceBounce and for anyone who thinks its ok?? what about the guys paying £1.50+ waiting on the line to speak to the girl?? he is leapfrogged by the greedy channel, it is fraud and deception, however anyone wants to defend it.

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
13-03-2010 11:07