Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Female Callers

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Female Callers
(18-12-2009 14:34 )DT17 Wrote:  Not only have they started highlighting it but they use the big black box of doom to do it, so that you cant see whats going on. I was particularly annoyed by this the last time Tia JonesHeart was on cos I got beaten in the queue by a female caller.

The reason why the "big black box of doom" is on screen is to let the viewer/potential caller know that the service being offered is not a live one-to-one chat, but purely an "eavesdrop" service. If a caller thinks that they are in a queue to speak to the presenter on screen, then as far as Phone Pay Plus regulations go, the caller has incorrectly come to that conclusion themselves and not from what was advertised on screen.

Phone Pay Plus have previously dished out hefty fines for channels advertising "GET STRAIGHT THROUGH TO THE GIRL ON-SCREEN", when in fact they would be joining a queue:

From a previous Phone Pay Plus adjudication:
"The Secretariat believed that most callers would wish to speak to the on-screen operator, as this was the part of the service which was being actively promoted. It was the opinion of the Secretariat that callers should not be kept on hold, or be given the option of being kept on hold, to speak to an operator on a premium rate service for an undue period of time. It was therefore the opinion of the Secretariat that the service was unreasonably prolonged or delayed."

So the "Hot Girl Caller is on the phone, listen in!" method is a winning formula. The caller who thought that they may have had a chance to speak to the Girl on screen may be dissatisfied when the call times out, but the channel owner has raked in the profits from the call when the were waiting to chat rather than just listen in.

Although it may be viewed as a scam, according to the Phone Pay Plus code of practice it is completely legal.

Quote:when the same lady (now joined by her boyfriend, apparently) were still on the line FORTY MINUTES LATER!!! annoyed

Since the automatic "cut-off/time out" is set between 15 to 18 minutes per call, then that should be sufficient proof that this is not someone calling from their home.
19-12-2009 04:34
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i noticed the last few night that babestation have tried to 'back up' this alledged female fanbase with every 3rd or 4th text now being from a girl seemingly saying how horny the presenters are making them.
and an astonishing number of females apparently sending in picture messages to Geri of their boobs, pussy's or even them giving bj's

as for the box of 'its a girl on the phone', does the caller really want to broadcast the fact they are female and calling? half the time they start talking to them on the mic first and if this was a real caller they wouldnt sound so rehursed, they are never suprised or embarrassed to suddenly be on the tv (notice theres no feedback you wouldn normally get from being in the same room as the tv - maybe they are calling with the tv off), besides at £1.50 a min i would be pissed off if i was kept on hold 2 mins while whatever babe was just talking to the viewer...hmmm makes it more obvious its just a scam

i am (clearly) very scptical about this....where are these hundreds of female callers/texters? i would have thought we would be starting to see more on here
(wouldnt suprise me now if someone prob read this and will set up accounts for Tamara, Laura, Katie...all these other females that are now regulars for babestation)

i seem to remember Modsta in the chat room admit this was getting boring and he wanted to do something different
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 10:35 by simplymarko.)
19-12-2009 10:24
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

exactly they are treating us with contempt! we provide the profits and are treated as foolsbladewaveSurprisedeek

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
19-12-2009 10:27
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-12-2009 04:12 )sm© Wrote:  I found it for you Stan.

Thanks, sm©

(19-12-2009 10:24 )mark495 Wrote:  i am (clearly) very scptical about this....

It really is not a case of scepticism, mark. It's clearly and obviously a ploy to get multiple listeners. I don't blame Babestation, really, only the ones out there stupid enough to fall for it.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 13:24 by StanTheMan.)
19-12-2009 13:22
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(19-12-2009 13:22 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(19-12-2009 04:12 )sm© Wrote:  I found it for you Stan.

Thanks, sm©

(19-12-2009 10:24 )mark495 Wrote:  i am (clearly) very scptical about this....

It really is not a case of scepticism, mark. It's clearly and obviously a ploy to get multiple listeners. I don't blame Babestation, really, only the ones out there stupid enough to fall for it.
sad thing is stan that there are thousands not as saavy as you and they will be fooling for it and paying for something not cosha

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
19-12-2009 14:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-12-2009 14:17 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  sad thing is stan that there are thousands not as saavy as you and they will be fooling for it and paying for something not cosha

The gullable will always be exploited, dbfernandafan. Odd thing is I consider myself fairly gullable in certain areas. I'm hardly a man of the world, but this one's as transparant as a sheet of glass.

Of course, let's not forget those callers than don't care it's another babeshow presenter calling from behind the scenes, and just get off on two girls having phone sex.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 14:36 by StanTheMan.)
19-12-2009 14:25
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

"A fool and his money are soon parted!" laugh

[Image: 1125736928l.jpg] Oh! ...Just one more thing. It's also chill-out time for the girls, as they are only messing about and don't have to worry too much about what they say to each other.

So most of us know the score, it's up to us if we want to pay to listen in on them larking about!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
19-12-2009 15:45
Azules Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2009 14:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(19-12-2009 14:17 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  sad thing is stan that there are thousands not as saavy as you and they will be fooling for it and paying for something not cosha

The gullable will always be exploited, dbfernandafan. Odd thing is I consider myself fairly gullable in certain areas. I'm hardly a man of the world, but this one's as transparant as a sheet of glass.

Of course, let's not forget those callers than don't care it's another babeshow presenter calling from behind the scenes, and just get off on two girls having phone sex.

Spot on Stan I was about to say something simaler.
We are aware the girls or the station is trying to dupe us.
But, sometimes these may be better to listen to.
These girls know what to say after all.
For instance, say you watch a blue movie.
same repateetive thing oral with the girl moaning eventualy they get down to it.
Now, If you watch a movie were there is real actoer involved but not as explicite but sex scenes anyhow
these movies can be more horny.
as for the guy who says they do this because they dont want to get in truoble with the authorities
you are taking the p i s s more than they are mate
22-12-2009 14:15
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(22-12-2009 14:15 )Azules Wrote:  ...For instance, say you watch a blue movie.
same repateetive thing oral with the girl moaning eventualy they get down to it.
Now, If you watch a movie were there is real actoer involved but not as explicite but sex scenes anyhow
these movies can be more horny...

A proper storyline, where the sex has some sort of context, helps too!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
22-12-2009 14:31
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(22-12-2009 14:15 )Azules Wrote:  as for the guy who says they do this because they dont want to get in truoble with the authorities
you are taking the p i s s more than they are mate

Before you accuse some one of "taking the piss", how about reading the post? You know, that thing where you move your eyes across the words and get your brain to process the information?
22-12-2009 15:20
Thread Closed