babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Babe Channels: Male Interaction/POV

tiger jay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen
dondoe Wrote:
stowman Wrote:Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Nah...It was her BF....he has tattoos on his left arm.....Plus if she let a camera guy feel up her tits on-screen,she would have done some soft pics with guys now.....

I think your spot on with the Reede thing thoughWink
17-12-2008 12:15
Find all posts by this user
tiger jay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen
tiger jay Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:
stowman Wrote:Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Nah...It was her BF....he has tattoos on his left arm.....Plus if she let a camera guy feel up her tits on-screen,she would have done some soft pics with guys now.....

Meant to say............So some lucky bastard has fucked Donna AND Reede. Life just ain't fair!!!
17-12-2008 12:16
skully Offline

tiger jay Wrote:
tiger jay Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:

Meant to say............So some lucky bastard has fucked Donna AND Reede. Life just ain't fair!!!

Couldn't agree more mate.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
17-12-2008 17:34
rover Offline

I suppose you can add Cameron from babeworld to this list she "interacted" with her husband on the babeworld web cast
bye giving him a blow job and having full sex with him unfortunately no one recorded this momentous occasion.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
17-12-2008 18:36
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

remember a year or so back they had live b/g on sportxxx, although it didn't last long

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
17-12-2008 21:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

don't tell me ofcom Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-12-2008 21:26
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

how'd u guess?

17-12-2008 21:53
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i seem to remember on sportxxx when that happened, it was one night only i think and it was just a guy on the bed with 2 girls, think angel long may have been one of them but he looked really uncomfertable and didnt interact at all with them
12-02-2009 09:43
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

any clips mark?

12-02-2009 11:03
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Do you think with the credit crunch more girls will get harder????
12-02-2009 14:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV