babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Babe Channels: Male Interaction/POV

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen
dondoe Wrote:...the camera guy was her B/F at the time...

Thought it must have been - you can't imagine 'daring donna' doing that with anyone else...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2008 20:28 by skateguy.)
10-12-2008 19:10
Find all posts by this user
sony100 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen
thanks colbert
10-12-2008 20:26
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

skateguy Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:The video is now in the Babe video site.

Stunning clip Colbert - thanks for uploading!

Clip is here for anyone who's not sure what the babe video site is.

Thanks to Colbert & Skateguy, I did not know about babe vid site.
Great clip.Smile
Still no view of that elusive minge.Sad
11-12-2008 00:54
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

TheWatcher Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:The video is now in the Babe video site.

Stunning clip Colbert - thanks for uploading!

Clip is here for anyone who's not sure what the babe video site is.

Thanks to Colbert & Skateguy, I did not know about babe vid site.
Great clip.Smile
Still no view of that elusive minge.Sad

Almost 100 percent certain that'll never happen Sad
11-12-2008 02:27
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
11-12-2008 21:58
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

oh dear, they don't work at the same place do they?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
11-12-2008 21:59
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:oh dear, they don't work at the same place do they?

Used to. That's why Donna moved back to Babestation.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
11-12-2008 22:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

stowman Wrote:Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Pity, if the cameraman had been her boyfriend, the pants might have come off.Big Grin
11-12-2008 23:40
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

stowman Wrote:Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Nah...It was her BF....he has tattoos on his left arm.....Plus if she let a camera guy feel up her tits on-screen,she would have done some soft pics with guys now.....

I think your spot on with the Reede thing thoughWink
11-12-2008 23:42
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:Here's the Faye Rampton giving a Sportxxx cameraman a blowjob scene

Download from Rapidshare (142MB), credit goes to Moron as the original poster.

[Image: 4ec33720405550.gif] [Image: 1fc95420405551.gif] [Image: f5649920405552.gif] [Image: 4ec33720405553.gif] [Image: 92046520405556.gif]

I take it this is from a pay show, and not free to air?!

or possibly a few years old when I believe the rules are different, as I do remember sex scenes from a few years back somewhere on the middle channels - 920-940

and oh yeah, thanks skateguy and moron!
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2008 14:46 by ClownSpank.)
16-12-2008 14:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV