Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Ofcom Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Ofcom Discussion
As much as I hate ofcom you simply cannot on the bigger scale make any comparisions between their censorship rules and the likes of China's or Irans. To draw such a conclusion would be well wide of the mark and totally exaggerated, you can't even speak out against the government in these countries for fear of imprisonment which in some cases even carries the death penalty such is the severity of their censorship laws.

We all on this forum from time to time say we are almost getting as bad as these countries out of pure frustration. But like I said on the bigger scale of things a Country such as China would gladly welcome our censorship laws with open arms.

For example I can say David Cameron is a fucking idiot without worrying about fear of redemption. In Iran also last year a women mocked the prophet muhammad and was stoned to death for her actions. So are we really as bad as these countries, ofcourse we're not, we're not even close. In the UK we have democracy and freedom which in many ways is a shining example to the rest of the world.

Only thing for us is we are so close to Countries such the Neitherlands and France where they are allowed greater freedom of choice with little to no censorship. Adult Channels delivering exactly what they should with no interference from some fucked up non elected goverment qango.

In the long term realisitically we are closer to achieving full freedom of media than the likes of China and Iran will ever reach. Bringing adult entertainment back to us in the UK is something that so long as we keep campaigning for change that it'll eventually happen. We have a legal process in this country and if any of the channel execs actually had the balls to take ofcom on in a court of law then the current ridiculous teleshopping rules could be turned over easier than you think.

We've done our bit with the petition for example, next stop could be more increased media support, papers such as the Sun and the Daily Star I'm sure would back for stronger content to be shown because afterall it offers them more opportunities to promote their glamour models.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 19:08 by Scottishbloke.)
14-08-2012 19:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-08-2012 13:47 )fedup Wrote:  [...] but now if something is going to happen the cameras move out of shot like shit off a hot shovel.

Surely if the shovel was hot the shit would 'bake' slightly and therefore stick rather than come off quickly?
15-08-2012 04:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I was watching the webstream of german Babestation24 the other night and some nice pussy flashing and just in general a really good show, the UK version no such fucking luck. The model restricted to about 3 movements if you were lucky, the UK babe channels at the moment are such a turn off they literally send you to sleep.

Far too many under par and almost scripted shows, I even recorded one of the shows the other night and watched it back the next day at 30+ speed yet the model barely moved, I've seen a snail go faster, is this what ofcom have reduced the babe channels to now Sad

Why read a book anymore to send you to sleep when in just 15 or so minutes of a babe show and it'll send to the land of dreamland quicker than any other method will do.

The way the channels are going these days they'll close themselves down without the need for ofcom. No complaints in months regarding the babe shows and no bloody wonder, even an outdated tv regulator with victorian values doesn't even batter an eyelid anymore.

If you ask me whoever it is from ofcom that watch's the shows back looking to find something to complain about probably also falls asleep, hence the reason none of them have been worth investigating because the truth of the matter is they've not even been worth bothering to watch anymore. Nevermind call the shows at £1.53 a minute Cool
16-08-2012 20:39
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2012 20:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I was watching the webstream of german Babestation24 the other night and some nice pussy flashing and just in general a really good show, the UK version no such fucking luck. The model restricted to about 3 movements if you were lucky, the UK babe channels at the moment are such a turn off they literally send you to sleep.

Far too many under par and almost scripted shows, I even recorded one of the shows the other night and watched it back the next day at 30+ speed yet the model barely moved, I've seen a snail go faster, is this what ofcom have reduced the babe channels to now Sad

Why read a book anymore to send you to sleep when in just 15 or so minutes of a babe show and it'll send to the land of dreamland quicker than any other method will do.

The way the channels are going these days they'll close themselves down without the need for ofcom. No complaints in months regarding the babe shows and no bloody wonder, even an outdated tv regulator with victorian values doesn't even batter an eyelid anymore.

If you ask me whoever it is from ofcom that watch's the shows back looking to find something to complain about probably also falls asleep, hence the reason none of them have been worth investigating because the truth of the matter is they've not even been worth bothering to watch anymore. Nevermind call the shows at £1.53 a minute Cool
daylight robbery springs to mind, i honestly cant remember when the channels were at such a low , not even after bang babes felt the wrath of ofcom and everyone seemed to tone it down it was never this bad Sad
16-08-2012 20:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I remember many years ago circa 2006 racking up huge phone bill's phoning the shows, a lot of the time I never got through such was the demand at the time. One of my main reasons for calling was the fact that if requested I'd get to see the pussy, minge, cunt, bacon slicer whatever you want to call it, it was money well spent in my opinion.

Now these days a naked show consists of one so restricted that's it's like watching paint dry, yet you still have to tune in night after night that tonight just might be the night that ofcom rules change and at the back of your mind you think I'd hate to miss that. You hope for pussy slips that never happen.

The lack of handthong action has all but killed off that fantasy, so what the fuck are we actually paying to see then, I sure as hell don't see the point simply just to phone in for a chat, the type of poses the models do when they do go naked wouldn't look out of place in an art class. You see unless the nude is erotic then it just bores you.

Topless only shows also aren't really enough to hold an audience for all that long too especially when the models aren't allowed to play with them ie - rubbing them off the clit like they used to in the olden days. I am really beginning to wonder if they should just all say fuck it to ofcom and take a massive gamble and just go for it big time before they get even more dull than they are at present if that is at all possible.
17-08-2012 00:22
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(17-08-2012 00:22 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I sure as hell don't see the point simply just to phone in for a chat

In all the times I've phoned I don't think I've ever asked a girl to get into a specific position, it's always been purely about the chat for me and luckily Ofcom can't do anything about that.

(17-08-2012 00:22 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I am really beginning to wonder if they should just all say fuck it to ofcom and take a massive gamble and just go for it big time before they get even more dull than they are at present if that is at all possible.

I'm certain I've asked you this before, but why would the girls go all out and get their channels shut down (and in doing so lose their job and income) just to please a handful of viewers who want to see more?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
17-08-2012 00:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I've fucking had it with this channel, whenever it gets to a good bit they go ahead and fucking censor it, treating adults like children, I'm trying to watch a really good oil set without this needless cut away to the Studio66 logo. It may be called a different name now but it's still run by the same mob as before, grow a set of fucking balls why don't you annoyed
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2012 01:29 by Scottishbloke.)
20-08-2012 01:25
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
aiming your anger at the wrong target scottishbloke yet again. should be aiming your anger/venom at your favourite obsession ofcom not at the studio66 bosses/producers. after all they have to follow the rules ofcom set them and they cut to the logo if there is a risk of getting into trouble with ofcom

ofcom are treating adults like children NOT the studio66 bosses & producers

Piper Niven Superfan
20-08-2012 01:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No ofcom complaints made about the babe channels in months and is it any wonder when you see self censorship in action like this. It's almost like it's ofcom that is running the channels these days, this over cautious route the channels are going down is effectively just playing a cat and mouse game.

Ofcom are just waiting to pounce, looks like they are winning the battle because it appears the channels are running shit scared of them at the moment, no performance is ever natural and when it is it is quickly censored with a cut away by the cameraman or channel logo suddenly appearing which has been the case all too often with Studio66. BTW - What a shitty name for a babe channel Cool

I just hope that this current trend ends soon, time to take risks and time to tell ofcom to get to fuck bladewave
20-08-2012 01:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I allready have aimed my anger at ofcom Rammy but ultimately the babe channel boss's should be taking a stand. This channel is intended to be viewed by adults and it's nothing short of a bloody insult to see this patronising show going on.

If only the channel boss's would stand up to the fuckers and started listening to what the punters wanted for once. I'll never call another babe channel again until I see positive moves being made about it and seeing the studio66 logo appear so many times is a bloody insult to make their intentions so blatantly obvious and especially to somebody that is being charged £1.53 a minute for the privilege of it.

Studio66 have proved tonight that censorship and this channel clearly doesn't work as it's getting nobody nowhere with this farce that's going on.
20-08-2012 01:54