Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
Forum Robot (1) - Last updated Today, 12:07

Negative (-1): for all your negative argumentative posts

my posts were only argumentative in response to an idiot that insists i always mean something other than what i post. he often just ignores what you actually post and guesses at what you really mean. instigating an even more hostile response.

conclusion: unwarranted.
oh and i dereped him/her back because id have preferred it if he/her use your proper id instead of hiding behind this 1. normally i wouldn't derep back any user for dereping me, but this is a back door way of doing it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 13:46 by HEX!T.)
03-12-2009 13:45
Find all posts by this user
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

amber on bsxtra is a step in the right direction. i just think that cellcast are going to milk this one for as long as they can, possibly even longer than paige. my prediction is on the phones and fully topless by may/june 2010! Wink
03-12-2009 14:34
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Thinki someone posted topless ones on the b/s daytime thread David.

(03-12-2009 09:30 )david fleming Wrote:  has anyone any naked pics of amber?
03-12-2009 14:50
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

yh topless pics in daytime thread
03-12-2009 15:08
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

I have BSxtra recorded from last night. I will review the footage and post caps or clips asking for mugs to txt in to ask Amber to show her tits. Will there be any? I doubt it. £1.50 a txt or £3 to send a pic is expensive but not a con. It's up to the individual to spend their money as they please. You see other txt requests not carried out. Why single out the ones asking for daygirls to get their tits out? Oh i forgot, its expected...Tongue

General Appraisal
On any given day/night, there are a variety of different girls on screen to cater for a range of different tastes. Some channels are on air 24/7 and have many veiwers, callers & txters at any given time for various shows. The channels try to cater for everyone. Slim girls, curvy girls, small boobies, big boobies, real or fake. Some guys like ass to cam, some like butt naked babes ,the majority of people will want tits out, but some people actually like the tease element of the shows and seeing something they shouldnt. ie. a nipslip. It's all about choice. With the amount of night girls doing dayshows, the original day only girls will either leave or venture onto a night show. A very succesfull show from the recent past was PP 3am. A non-topless show until the final few weeks. That thread was the most popular at that time. That alone shows that people do enjoy the tease element of the daygirls.

Some girls take longer then others but the end result will be nipples on show. That is Fact.

03-12-2009 15:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kaution Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anyone have any footage from yesterday?
03-12-2009 16:04
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Ah, Josh, you're trying to pidgeonhole and muddy the issue by inventing a make or break qualifier of specific shout-outs requesting texts to get her breasts out. I know you're smart enough to follow the issue and comprehend that the basis of the scam and deception is placing a day girl on the nights in order to create (and is intended to create) the expectation of seeing more from her.

The sheer number of texts asking Amber to show her breasts demonstrates the expectation of the audience to see something more than a day girl sitting for 3 hours when every other girl, including those on screen with her, are putting on an adult performance, wearing racier outfits and baring skin.

And, the requests to go topless going unfulfilled aren't really comparable to individual requests such as custard baths and face-sitting. For one, the sheer volume of requests all asking the same thing sets them apart and for another, when such requests are considered basic and fulfilled by the other girls, it creates an expectation (particularily on and adult show) and noticable disparity. So yes, there is expectation from the viewers particularily when seeing a girl go from days to nights.

But I forgot, it's unreasonable for viewers to naturally think there will be a reason for a girl to appear on an adult themed post watershed show where adult performances and nudity are the norm.. Tongue (<-- I'm doing this part right, right?.. close on weak sarcastic remark with either rolleyes or tongue out smiley)
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 16:30 by Nigma.)
03-12-2009 16:24
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

Can't we all just get on & love eachother pleaseBig Grin Amber is a beautiful looking lady who was only on bs extra so there was no expectancy of her going topless but why are people getting so hot under the collar. The more amber is on tv the better in my opinion no matter how much flesh she shows.
03-12-2009 16:46
director Offline
Junior Poster

(03-12-2009 14:34 )beardedbob Wrote:  amber on bsxtra is a step in the right direction. i just think that cellcast are going to milk this one for as long as they can, possibly even longer than paige. my prediction is on the phones and fully topless by may/june 2010! Wink

Amber, is Paige part two.
03-12-2009 16:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

to early to say that m8, she may just be testing the water and if its to cold she may well go back to days. but if she does play the paige game i'd pity her. lets just see where it goes after a few shows if she decides to play then great, if not then i hope she has enough sense to go back to days with lesson learned.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-12-2009 17:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV