Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
Having said all that though i realy hope this doesnt turn into another thread like the one about Paige.. that debate allthough great for those of us that cant sleep did go on far too much.. maybe one day Amber will go all the way on nites maybe not lets just wait and see. and stop rowing!

smile... even on the crap days!
03-12-2009 11:22
Find all posts by this user
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Amber is wonderful whatever she does, either on days or nights. The more screen time she has the better.
03-12-2009 11:35
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amber - Babestation daytime
(03-12-2009 01:38 )Nigma Wrote:  The truly tragic and pitiable thing here is not the mugs getting suckered into texting in asking for a flash - they at least have fair reason and excuse for that. It's the ones thinking with their dicks and doe-eyed delusions and coming up with any and every absurd excuse under the sun for whatever the girl and channel do, just because they happen to fancy her.

No, the only tragic and pitiable thing here is that someone gets so upset about a girl on a tv channel not showing her tits!
03-12-2009 11:36
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

So far nobody here has complained about texting in when Amber was on, so I don't know where all the comments about people being mugged come from.
03-12-2009 11:50
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

never texted in waste of money
03-12-2009 11:52
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2009 11:36 )flyingscot Wrote:  No, the only tragic and pitiable thing here is that someone gets so upset about a girl on a tv channel not showing her tits!

Nigma is very sensitive.
03-12-2009 11:56
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(03-12-2009 11:36 )flyingscot Wrote:  No, the only tragic and pitiable thing here is that someone gets so upset about a girl on a tv channel not showing her tits!

Oh please, "I know you are, but what am I?" Really? does the dick thinking hinder you that much?

Now the sychophantic desperation to justify and excuse any action, behaviour and even outright cons like this.. that's tragic. That someone would be so desperate to leap to defend it like you are with such ill-concieved and grasping justifications, just because you've got a hard on for the girl and are unable to think beyond your dick.. yeah, that is truly pitiable.
03-12-2009 11:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-12-2009 10:17 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I might've bloody known!! You guys kept banging on for months about Amber not being on the night show and then when she does you're still not bloody satisfied cos she doesn't her tits out!! Just be happy that she was on at all and get on with life because I predict SHE WILL BE BACK!!
saying as admin deleted my first reply.
1 i havent talked on amber b4 as you imply. so u duno where you get the talked for months shit.

2 you dont even understand the basic concept of my post.

it has nothing to do with the girl not showing. its the fact cellcast use them to mug punters into txting in in the hope they will show.
its not idiotic to think if a girl comes from a day show that she may flash her boobs as some would have you believe after all it is a sexchat program, and the producers know and encourage this.

but as usual you get the odd 1 who cant understand basic english and uses selective reasoning to cause an argument.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 12:24 by HEX!T.)
03-12-2009 12:22
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2009 11:56 )Nigma Wrote:  

Oh please, "I know you are, but what am I?" Really? does the dick thinking hinder you that much?

Now the sychophantic desperation to justify and excuse any action, behaviour and even outright cons like this.. that's tragic. That someone would be so desperate to leap to defend it like you are with such ill-concieved and grasping justifications, just because you've got a hard on for the girl and are unable to think beyond your dick.. yeah, that is truly pitiable.

I think you need to grow up mate and calm down a bit. You seem to be the one who is desperate to see a pair of breasts on tv, that's a bit sad really.

Try reading my original posts about this argument being done to death at least once before and don't get your ovaries in so much of a twist.Smile
03-12-2009 12:40
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(03-12-2009 12:40 )flyingscot Wrote:  I think you need to grow up mate and calm down a bit. You seem to be the one who is desperate to see a pair of breasts on tv, that's a bit sad really.

Try reading my original posts about this argument being done to death at least once before and don't get your ovaries in so much of a twist.Smile

Have you actually visited the Amber thread? seen the pic sets? The bewbs are not the great mysterious unknown. Seen 'em, and can see 'em anytime.

The issue, as much as you keep trying to avoid it when your paltry excuses are exposed, is the con of the girl going on the night show for the sole purpose of conning viewers into thinking there's actually a reason for her being there. Which they'd be justified in thinking, because otherwise there's no reason for her to be there other than to mislead and con a bit of extra cash out of the viewers.

Getting back to your original posts though, all of the excuses you put forward were flimsy at best and have no basis or merit. This I imagine is why you didn't attempt to further reason or justify them and instead just went straight in for a bit of "I know you are, but what am I".

And yes, as I said, your excuse of the argument "being done to death" is utterly redundant. If that is indeed your thinking then there is no basis for any form of discussion on this forum as 99.999% of all discussion has been "done to death".. and yet I don't see you touting that line in every other active thread in the forum. Still, to give the benefit of the doubt, if that is indeed your thinking and you're not actually just using it as an excuse to shut down discussion and comments you disagree with then by all means, go forth young forum warrior and good luck in your crusade against redundancy - the long list of active forum threads awaits.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 12:56 by Nigma.)
03-12-2009 12:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV