Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Amber - Babestation daytime
(03-12-2009 00:18 )flyingscot Wrote:  Well to be fair, anyone with a brain should know Amber clearly isn't "getting them out," so if people are texting in asking, then quite simply they're thick.

That isn't the girls fault.

Amber's job is to look pretty and chat on air or on the phones, no one has ever said she will get naked and if some people feel it's implied then please see the first paragraph. If you don't like, don't watch just to complain and whinge, it's been boring for some time and remains boring. There was great wailing and gnashing of teeth when BS stopped the text and presenting edition, and then the same furore from others when it came back, not everyone can be happy! There are plenty of other channels.

Amber is super cute though, and it's nice to see Jodie back.

Amber is lovely but she's just there to present and tease and that's fine. I really like day time girls who do nights and Jasmine is very fine, it is hopefully only a matter of time until Cleo goes a bit further.Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
03-12-2009 00:39
Find all posts by this user
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

(03-12-2009 00:39 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  
(03-12-2009 00:18 )flyingscot Wrote:  Well to be fair, anyone with a brain should know Amber clearly isn't "getting them out," so if people are texting in asking, then quite simply they're thick.

That isn't the girls fault.

Amber's job is to look pretty and chat on air or on the phones, no one has ever said she will get naked and if some people feel it's implied then please see the first paragraph. If you don't like, don't watch just to complain and whinge, it's been boring for some time and remains boring. There was great wailing and gnashing of teeth when BS stopped the text and presenting edition, and then the same furore from others when it came back, not everyone can be happy! There are plenty of other channels.

Amber is super cute though, and it's nice to see Jodie back.

Amber is lovely but she's just there to present and tease and that's fine. I really like day time girls who do nights and Jasmine is very fine, it is hopefully only a matter of time until Cleo goes a bit further.Smile

i dident mean cleo or jasmine they been great on nites i ment likes of alana b4 she left and amber and others
03-12-2009 00:44
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(03-12-2009 00:32 )flyingscot Wrote:  Strictly speaking she isn't on nights, she's doing a short presenting spell on a channel that is clearly aimed at a slightly (Vey slightly) different target audience. Texting and boring cock pics against a sex phone line.

It's been done to death with other girls and is just wasting bandwidth, although I can see the point if she's on four or five nights a week until the small hours but she seemingly won't be, therefore is in a different position to most of the other girls.

Oh for feck's sake. You know what, fuck it, I'm just not in the mood for tiptoeing around this..

Yes, strictly speaking she's on nights, yes there's a clear and deliberate intent to mislead, and yes it is an absolutely shitty practice and utterly disrespectful to the customer base. Yes, it's her choice, yes she knows what she's doing, and no, the big evil corporation is not forcing her into it at gunpoint.

There is no slightly different target audience. As you can see from the texts the audience is the same audience that is watching any other night show. That was a night show - the time and the watershed did not and do not alter just because a day girl has decided to con a few extra quid taking the viewers for a ride and needs a convenient excuse to deflect the fact that she and the channel are setting out to take people for mugs and string them along.

That it has been done before and been discussed is irrelevant. If a spade is a spade then it's okay to call it, and keep calling it, a damn spade. If the fact that something has been discussed before is to be the criteria for defining relevant and valid topics of discussion then you're suggesting that pretty much all discussion on the board should cease.

The truly tragic and pitiable thing here is not the mugs getting suckered into texting in asking for a flash - they at least have fair reason and excuse for that. It's the ones thinking with their dicks and doe-eyed delusions and coming up with any and every absurd excuse under the sun for whatever the girl and channel do, just because they happen to fancy her.
03-12-2009 01:38
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(03-12-2009 01:38 )Nigma Wrote:  
(03-12-2009 00:32 )flyingscot Wrote:  Strictly speaking she isn't on nights, she's doing a short presenting spell on a channel that is clearly aimed at a slightly (Vey slightly) different target audience. Texting and boring cock pics against a sex phone line.

It's been done to death with other girls and is just wasting bandwidth, although I can see the point if she's on four or five nights a week until the small hours but she seemingly won't be, therefore is in a different position to most of the other girls.

Oh for feck's sake. You know what, fuck it, I'm just not in the mood for tiptoeing around this..

Yes, strictly speaking she's on nights, yes there's a clear and deliberate intent to mislead, and yes it is an absolutely shitty practice and utterly disrespectful to the customer base. Yes, it's her choice, yes she knows what she's doing, and no, the big evil corporation is not forcing her into it at gunpoint.

There is no slightly different target audience. As you can see from the texts the audience is the same audience that is watching any other night show. That was a night show - the time and the watershed did not and do not alter just because a day girl has decided to con a few extra quid taking the viewers for a ride and needs a convenient excuse to deflect the fact that she and the channel are setting out to take people for mugs and string them along.

That it has been done before and been discussed is irrelevant. If a spade is a spade then it's okay to call it, and keep calling it, a damn spade. If the fact that something has been discussed before is to be the criteria for defining relevant and valid topics of discussion then you're suggesting that pretty much all discussion on the board should cease.

The truly tragic and pitiable thing here is not the mugs getting suckered into texting in asking for a flash - they at least have fair reason and excuse for that. It's the ones thinking with their dicks and doe-eyed delusions and coming up with any and every absurd excuse under the sun for whatever the girl and channel do, just because they happen to fancy her.

Don't beat about the bush! And actually I think you've hit the nail on the head. Completely agree with your sentiment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
03-12-2009 01:54
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
If she was doing a full night show I could see why people would be upset but she was doing 3 hours from 9pm-midnight after doing a dayshift and not on a channel where there are usually phones so I wasn't expecting anything from it. If she goes on one of the phone channels and does a full night shift and isn't getting topless then come back and moan about it!!
03-12-2009 03:42
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Any Amber footage on a nightshow is better then none.

03-12-2009 03:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
david fleming Offline
Dave

has anyone any naked pics of amber?
03-12-2009 09:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

you gota hand it to cellcast. they certainly know how to assassinate any credibility the girls have, by bangin them on the night-show to get mugs to txt em. the guys defending the girls don't even see it that way, they just see there fav day girls on nights being a little naughty.

but nigma is rite and the guys defending the girls arn't actually doing them any favors, because there not really defending the girls there excusing cellcast and there cynical attempt to mug its customers.
we all saw what happened with other girls. they made the mistake of going along with cellcasts ideas, by coming here and hyping there performances, and in the end hurt 1 girls reputation so bad that she no longer comes here, due to the fact she got slated so much.

the white knight syndrom that some of the guys here have is misplaced and does go a long way to dragging out these arguments. dont get me wrong if a girl is being attacked on a personal level then feel free to hang the bastard concerned. but dont get all prissy when guys shout "get em out" because shes on nights, its an adult sexchat service where girls getting them out is par for the course.
if there producers decide to bring in day girls saying that they shouldn't or don't have to show then its them that are responsible for the backlash onto the girls not the guys complaining. if the white knights want a target then have a go at cellcast.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 10:03 by HEX!T.)
03-12-2009 09:59
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I might've bloody known!! You guys kept banging on for months about Amber not being on the night show and then when she does you're still not bloody satisfied cos she doesn't her tits out!! Just be happy that she was on at all and get on with life because I predict SHE WILL BE BACK!!
03-12-2009 10:17
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(03-12-2009 10:17 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I might've bloody known!! You guys kept banging on for months about Amber not being on the night show and then when she does you're still not bloody satisfied cos she doesn't her tits out!! Just be happy that she was on at all and get on with life because I predict SHE WILL BE BACK!!

"Oh oh oh! golly gee wiz fandabbydozie! I can see her after 9pm! She's doing sod all, but the watershed adds a whole new erotic dynamic and I'm already so damn excited to be able to stay up so late! Squeeee!!" *splutter* [Heart Attack] [DEATH]

Her sitting on her arse doing less than she does on a day show at a different time of day is most definately not what people were asking for.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 10:44 by Nigma.)
03-12-2009 10:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV