Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

wonderbra Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
I think people should jut leave Amber alone is it not enough that she is on extra lettng people get to know her a bit better without her having to go on the phones and getting her tits out. If she wants to dothos she will do it in her own time but foe now we should all be happy with what she is doing now. Keep up the good work Amber xx
08-12-2009 11:24
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i dont get what all this is about bascially she is just doing what geri and jodie does and yet seems to get abuse whereas they dont.

Maybe im being simple but dont see what the fuss is all about. mind you i was 2 busy lusting over camilla and Kelly Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 11:42 by HannahsPet.)
08-12-2009 11:40
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Yes.

Let us not knock the girl for being a con merchant and instead show her the kind of respect and consideration she clearly doesn't have for the viewers and callers.

"Oh, but she doesn't do that" I hear a distant knight cry..

Let's look at her answers to a few of the early requests last night

[Image: capture_20091208_104635_thumb.png]

Answer: "It's far too early"

..better to imply that you will later. Treat 'em like mugs and string 'em along for the long con. Yeaaahhhhh!

[Image: capture_20091208_104602_thumb.png]

Answer: "Well you know, Steve. I'm going to be here until midnight so there's a lot of things that can happen between now and then"

Hohoho.. silly mugs. Let's say things "could" happen so you'll all keep texting in and wasting your money. But don't blame her.. even if she is being intentionally misleading, deceptive and treating you all with complete disregard and disrespect.

I mean, going on the night shows and leading the texters on when she has no intention of doing anything? It's those stupid viewers fault.. or the evil empire. We should feel honoured that she's taking everyone for a ride, has a shit regard for and attitude towards the audience and we need to come up with a thousand funny/bizarre and weak excuses on her behalf.

Blame the viewers, blame cellcast, but don't critisize the girl.. because she's pretty.. and and works for babestation daytime (whereas other girls are fair game apparently.. Huh ).
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 12:21 by Nigma.)
08-12-2009 12:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Why did you bother to watch it?
You must have known what to expect.

I did not watch it.
08-12-2009 12:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

unless he only watched it so he can come on here in the morning and let rip lol
08-12-2009 12:45
admin. Offline
Administrator

(08-12-2009 12:14 )Nigma Wrote:  I mean, going on the night shows and leading the texters on when she has no intention of doing anything?

I notice that you have picked and chosen your evidence very carefully and being so selective you have therefore failed to mention the several instances when Amber clearly said she wasn't going to go topless.
08-12-2009 12:48
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Well i gave up watching it after about the fifteenth txt came in from some guy claiming to be off to afgan the next day and begging for a flash of nipple.. it didnt happen of course and kind of looked like it was turning into a piss take the more it went on... at the end of the day if you want to see her tits there are pics all over the place.. including this forum.. dont bother to watch or txt in if it doesnt give you what you want..

smile... even on the crap days!
08-12-2009 12:52
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Didn't watch it precicely because I knew what to expect.

I also expected the denials, history rewrites and claims of unfair critisism.. so I did record it.
08-12-2009 12:54
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 12:48 )admin Wrote:  I notice that you have picked and chosen your evidence very carefully and being so selective you have therefore failed to mention the several instances when Amber clearly said she wasn't going to go topless.

No, I pulled them straight from the start of the show, just like I said. Quoted verbatim.

And if I was actually being mean, I would have quoted a whole lot more "after 10" quotes which fell inbetween. It appears you're the one looking to be selective.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 13:00 by Nigma.)
08-12-2009 12:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Ok you did not watch it.
Why did you bother to record it?
08-12-2009 13:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV