babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Emma Ashley - The Chat

nickchas Offline

RE: Emma on the chat discussion thread
The best looking babe on all of the channels - and far too classy to do what the girls are doing on the other channels.
Even if she is welsh Cool
14-01-2010 14:03
Find all posts by this user
MonsterPike Offline
Junior Poster

Hey emma, just want to say im a massive fan, never spoke to you or anything, just think you're stunning and ive followed you around the channels for the past few years, keep up the good work wherever you go!!

MP x
14-01-2010 15:13
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(14-01-2010 14:03 )nickchas Wrote:  The best looking babe on all of the channels - and far too classy to do what the girls are doing on the other channels.

Funny that you should think that. Why don't you phome Emma on The Chat one day, and ask her given that her flatmate (Lori Buckleby) gets naked on live tv most nights, does that mean that Lori isn't in any way "classy"? See what Emma says.
18-01-2010 17:22
john4m Offline
Junior Poster

(18-01-2010 17:22 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  
(14-01-2010 14:03 )nickchas Wrote:  The best looking babe on all of the channels - and far too classy to do what the girls are doing on the other channels.

Funny that you should think that. Why don't you phome Emma on The Chat one day, and ask her given that her flatmate (Lori Buckleby) gets naked on live tv most nights, does that mean that Lori isn't in any way "classy"? See what Emma says.

Why do you persist in posting offensive rubbish about Emma,after she took the trouble to post a very clear reply to your & other people`s posts? Emma moved to The Chat because it was better for her. She does not judge other people or consider herself morally superior. What her flatmate Lori does is Lori`s business and Emma respects that.

The Chat is a show where callers can really get involved with topics & join in the fun. I call Emma often & she is a lovely person & great to chat with. Anyone who wants to find out what she is really like rather than passing off their own warped ideas as facts should call her for a chat.
18-01-2010 22:47
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(18-01-2010 22:47 )john4m Wrote:  
(18-01-2010 17:22 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  

Why do you persist in posting offensive rubbish about Emma,after she took the trouble to post a very clear reply to your & other people`s posts? Emma moved to The Chat because it was better for her. She does not judge other people or consider herself morally superior. What her flatmate Lori does is Lori`s business and Emma respects that.

The Chat is a show where callers can really get involved with topics & join in the fun. I call Emma often & she is a lovely person & great to chat with. Anyone who wants to find out what she is really like rather than passing off their own warped ideas as facts should call her for a chat.

I've spoken to her many times....I could tell you all about her fashion designer aspirations yada yada yada.... just haven't spoken to her since she left babestation and bangbabes and sits there looking bored on the chat lol
14-02-2010 14:15
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

Emma Ashley:

Sexy pose? Is the Pope Catholic?

Classy pose? Yea, right....

14-02-2010 14:17
padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

Emma Ashley - The Chat
Where has Emma gone??
30-03-2010 07:33
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Emma Ashley - The Chat
(30-03-2010 07:33 )padzer1 Wrote:  Where has Emma gone??

She was on the Chat at the weekend.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-03-2010 09:37
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

She only does the weekends on The Chat as she works elsewhere during the week and like a lot of the girls she is going away for Easter so won't be on this weekend on The Chat.

(30-03-2010 07:33 )padzer1 Wrote:  Where has Emma gone??
01-04-2010 20:22
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

Emma, if you read this, you're my favourite girl from any of the channels. You were basically the first I ever saw, and I'm not sure anyone will ever beat you.

You're clearly just a lovely lovely person.

Marry me?

LOL, don't worry I put that at the end of all my posts.

If you've got a bf, he's a lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky man.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
01-04-2010 22:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV