Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Emma Ashley - The Chat

Emma ashley fan Offline
Junior Poster

Emma Ashley - The Chat
seems like a bad move 2 me but what ever is best 4 emma is fine with me good luck emma

how cud u not be a fan
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 18:16 by Emma ashley fan.)
02-12-2009 18:13
Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

RE: Emma on the chat discussion thread
Disappointing to say the least. With it's cluttered layout and and tiny video window the channel really doesn't offer much in terms of viewing appeal, even with a girl like Emma on.

It's a damn shame too. I don't know if she had no option but to move there or if it's a matter of chasing more suitable working conditions (hours maybe?), but in terms of babe channel career moves it's a huge step backwards.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 18:27 by Nigma.)
02-12-2009 18:26
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Emma back on screen. Not the channel that I would have hoped for, but still good to see her. I wish Emma good luck for her new venture and hope she enjoys the channel move. In terms of channels like the Pad and Elite, they have really pushed the boundaries out these last few weeks. Girls in thongs, Breast play etc. Maybe a reason why so few original day only girls are now on the various channels. A real shame.

[Image: snapshot1_121.jpg]
Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host

02-12-2009 18:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i don't understand why it's a bad move to go to the chat surely if you enjoy talking to someone does it matter weather their laid on a bed in underwear or sat behind a desk surely it's the same girl, alright we all enjoy watching other channels but surely if the girl is happier where their are is that not the best for them at the end of the day wouldn't you enjoy talking to emma if she is happier within herself not pretending to be someone their not
02-12-2009 19:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i for one am totally pissed that i can't watch emma anymore. why would she wanna join this channel is beyond me. one of the above suggestions probably covers it; but it nonetheless seems odd considering that she had started wearing pretty racy (for her) clobber. real shame but at least she hasn't left the channels all together.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-12-2009 19:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

At least now she wont have to worry about folks posting her upskirt vids/caps. Wink
02-12-2009 19:14
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

must have got her when ally left tnx to bambi
02-12-2009 19:19
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

She left still on very good terms with the bosses at The Pad, but like a lot of The Chat girls she has other projects on the go, she is doing well with her fashion illustration and she feels that she wants to get away from the glamour model type image that even on daytime shows is prevalent now.
02-12-2009 19:24
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Well it should boost the chats phone revenue considerably by having Emma on now.. However if you txt in best be prepared to wait an hour for them to get round to your txt.. It usualy does...Tongue

smile... even on the crap days!
02-12-2009 19:30
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

It's nice to see Emma again and I think Josh and mikedafc have got it about right.
I think she will fit right in with her personality,good sense of humour and presenting skills.
I wish Emma every success and hope she will be happy on The Chat.Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 19:34 by mrwotzup.)
02-12-2009 19:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV