Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Ex-BS Girls ?

moron50 Away
Master Poster

RE: Ex-BS Girls ?
I'm not getting the Flo-thing at all. From what I've seen (& perhaps that isn't enough & maybe I'm not suitably placed to comment), but she appears po-faced, looks like she works entirely for the pay-off, wears big pants & or 2 / 3 pairs of pants - I know incontinent people that wear less. For me, she's possibly the laziest worker, unlike Jada or Tammy Oldham, who always appear bubbly & up for it - God bless 'em.
You like who you like & there's no need to give reasons, but I really struggle with Flo & believe me, I've tried.
04-10-2008 05:45
Find all posts by this user
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

moron50 Wrote:I'm not getting the Flo-thing at all. From what I've seen (& perhaps that isn't enough & maybe I'm not suitably placed to comment), but she appears po-faced, looks like she works entirely for the pay-off, wears big pants & or 2 / 3 pairs of pants - I know incontinent people that wear less. For me, she's possibly the laziest worker, unlike Jada or Tammy Oldham, who always appear bubbly & up for it - God bless 'em.
You like who you like & there's no need to give reasons, but I really struggle with Flo & believe me, I've tried.
She's been away for a while, Don't know if it's true but there has been talk she just had a baby, which is maybe why she has a bit of tummy and maybe it would explain the tiredness/lazinness.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2008 10:13 by Signboy.)
04-10-2008 10:13
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

dondoe Wrote:Spider/Shona Harvan...quit the business and sadly there's next to nothing of her on the web...she works in a managment possition at route66 gentlemans club in London last I heard...

Really.. A friend of mine used to do some work for them, if I knew that I might have tagged along to the meetings lol
29-10-2008 15:59
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

sculture73 Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:Spider/Shona Harvan...quit the business and sadly there's next to nothing of her on the web...she works in a managment possition at route66 gentlemans club in London last I heard...

Really.. A friend of mine used to do some work for them, if I knew that I might have tagged along to the meetings lol

Yep it's true..she used to have a message board on her sadly now gone site,and just before it went she told me about her position there..she's really missed on these channels,always sexy,without tryingCool
29-10-2008 16:43
memphistwenty Offline
Apprentice Poster

cheers for the summer stuff, much appreciated Tongue
29-10-2008 19:57
jimboy51 Offline
Junior Poster

Summer aka helen sixfield has done a fiona cooper vid pre boob job
31-10-2008 20:28
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

Here are some more babestation pics from the 'orginals' of the show. There not the biggest pics in the world, but will no doubt jog some memories from the past Tongue

http://rapidshare.com/files/160898349/In...inning.rar
05-11-2008 16:21
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

sculture73 Wrote:Here are some more babestation pics from the 'orginals' of the show. There not the biggest pics in the world, but will no doubt jog some memories from the past Tongue

Yeah! I remember them! Back when Babs was actually proper topless, and wore that see-through one-piece on a regular basis! That one-piece on her has been in so many of my dreams its not funny!

Where did you get the older pics?
06-11-2008 00:48
sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

Browser1 Wrote:
sculture73 Wrote:Here are some more babestation pics from the 'orginals' of the show. There not the biggest pics in the world, but will no doubt jog some memories from the past Tongue

Yeah! I remember them! Back when Babs was actually proper topless, and wore that see-through one-piece on a regular basis! That one-piece on her has been in so many of my dreams its not funny!

Where did you get the older pics?

You know I don't really remember at all... I just know they're old lol. They've probably been sitting around on my hard drive for years abandoned and lost.
08-11-2008 16:57
rover Offline

Some pics from babestation christmas party from the sunday sport not sure of the year 2001/2002?

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/F...6d445a.jpg

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/F...01f4a1.jpg

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 03:39 by rover.)
20-11-2008 03:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV