Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Can someone explain please

GAZILLA Offline
Junior Poster

Can someone explain please
Can someone explain the relationship between Babestation / Bangbabes / Partyland please.

Partyland must just be an extension of Babestation as girls who do a stint on Babestation 1 or 2 always turn up on Partyland at some point during the evening.

Babestation and Bangbabes used to have separate line-ups of girls but there does seem to be a 'cross-polination' going on with girls appearing on both during a week.

I've always assumed that there is one company that runs both, without it must be said and checking on my part to confirm facts, and I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure what the scores on the doors are.

I know that a lot of the girls websites are run by the shows and the girls get a share of the subscription fees (Donna Duke kindly confirmed this for me) but I'd like to just get the low down on how this stuff operates Smile

Babe Channels prove that there really is a God !
30-11-2009 12:01
Find all posts by this user
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Can someone explain please
Babestation 1 and 2 and Partyland are all the same company (Cellcast). They previously also had the Sex Station and Babecast channels. Previously despite being the same company, the Babestation, Babecast and Sex Station rosters were kept seperate for the most part, but now no one is channel-specific.

Bangbabes is a seperate entity and competitor to Cellcast.
30-11-2009 12:07
GAZILLA Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Can someone explain please
Thanks Chico Smile

Babe Channels prove that there really is a God !
30-11-2009 12:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV