Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Laura Michaels

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Laura Michaels
When I heard she was doing the nude show I thought woow roll on 12 o'clock so I waited to near 1am before I rang her & I must say that girl has 1 hell of a body!

There's a few bad things though which is, Have use seen her trying to do a tity bounce? It's funny watching her trying to do it plus she doesn't know how to do full doggy to cam even that was funny. After a while I got bored of it & changed the channel but at least I got a laugh…

What did you guy's think of her show?
28-11-2008 11:09
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Laura Michaels
she has a great body but an intimidating face, hard to explain...she looks pissed off about something but I think thats just her face when shes concentrating!
28-11-2008 20:16
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

She seems to have a permanent grimace on her face on the show, which puts me right off even watching her, let alone calling her.
This is a great pity as has always seemed smiley and very normal on her hard core work, which I have enjoyed watching.

Is she doesn't want to be there, why take the job?
28-11-2008 20:43
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

It was funny when she was trying to do a tity bounce lol lol, when i was waiting in line to talk to her 1 of the callers asked her to turn her ass round to cam in doggy about 4 times but the only thing she done was turn round a bit, I was getting bored at that time so i hung up & changed the channel.

As i said in Emma B's topic, Will you hot babes show Laura Michaels how to do doggy to cam & the Tity bounce cause last night was a laugh Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2008 20:54 by TITSRUS.)
28-11-2008 20:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV