lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamourstarslive - Weekly Shows Schedule
(19-04-2011 10:27 )Paul71 Wrote:  How do we find out which of the GSL ladies are offering 50%? Huh

full promo details are here

as a quick guide, on the models page, there will be a Special Offer tag on the girls that are offering the 50% off level 3 (nude)
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 11:10 by welshken.)
21-04-2011 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive
(21-04-2011 10:28 )pzac Wrote:  pish, some of us cant be at our computers 24/7 fapping away. I say theyde make a lot more with a v.o.d. service aswel.
they'd also make a lot if they sold DVDs/downloads, had text messaging, had sms pics available etc. allowed others to eavedrop into private sessions and so on.
BUT thats not what GSL is all about. Other sites do that. GSL doesnt, it rises above that and provides a class service, and I'm glad, and I believe most members are too.

GSL is what it is, a case of take it or leave it really Smile
21-04-2011 12:28
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for finding out the information.
21-04-2011 22:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2011 22:40 )Paul71 Wrote:  Thanks for finding out the information, please feel free to delete my postings on this thread. I am sure you would like to just keep it to the weekly schedules.

glad to help out. I've just seen Carla's show, I'm so on a high, you could kick me in the plums and I'd still be grinning (thats not an invitation though!)
21-04-2011 23:01
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

(18-04-2011 03:31 )mrmann Wrote:  I agree. Caps and vids should not be allowed from a pay site. However, I still think it would be nice to have the recordings of each show available to members who have missed them. The website could make it so that the videos are not able to be downloaded, assuring that nobody can send them to others for free.

I get the one time only thing, but if a certain model quits, then there's no way we'll ever get to see the videos of them.

Hi mrmann, this is in development. It will be a 'theatre' on the site where people can stream as if it was a live show but any time. However, this won't be available for all models - it will be the models choice as to whether or not a show can be streamed afterwards.

There are lots of features that would be popular with members and would probably make us a lot of money, but we have to consider the models and keeping them happy. Most other live sites (in fact i'd say most companies) don't think this way, but i'm of the opinion that by staying focused on keeping the models happy we will continue to attract fantastic models and keep them working with us long-term. And that of course is in the members interest Smile
23-04-2011 11:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Will you have to pay to watch this? So GSL and the model get some money from each time some watches it.
24-04-2011 09:04
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

[split] Gracie Lewis - GlamourStarslive
Thanks, Paul17:

Must confess to a growing feeling of boredom with these channels. I've never been much of a caller, but I used to think they were fun.

Guess I'm finding them increasingly repetitive and "samey" - same type of women, same type of promos...

Perhaps I'm just growing up?HuhTongue

P.S. My criticism of GSL stands by the way. A great idea that seems to have run out of steam. Too many girls listed that have only appeared a couple of times and/or haven't appeared for months and months. They seem to be struggling (and it's not just that it's the holiday season) and need to take steps.

(03-08-2011 08:59 )Paul71 Wrote:  MeTazan, I hope you cheer up soon? You have been on a right downer lately, I hope what has make you like this lately changes very soon. Big Grin

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 12:21 by MeTarzan.)
03-08-2011 12:17
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gracie Lewis - GlamourStarslive
No worries, to be honest I have followed Gracie on twitter for sometime again, she not that type of lady. She just been mega busy and things change, maybe when she accepted to join she had the time to do it and now she doesn't. At the end of the day, if she never does come on GSL, does it really matter? I still have my private shows with Chelsea French and Hannah Claydon, so I am happy. Big Grin
03-08-2011 14:38
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Gracie Lewis - GlamourStarslive
(03-08-2011 12:17 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Thanks, Paul17:

Must confess to a growing feeling of boredom with these channels. I've never been much of a caller, but I used to think they were fun.

Guess I'm finding them increasingly repetitive and "samey" - same type of women, same type of promos...

Perhaps I'm just growing up?HuhTongue

P.S. My criticism of GSL stands by the way. A great idea that seems to have run out of steam. Too many girls listed that have only appeared a couple of times and/or haven't appeared for months and months. They seem to be struggling (and it's not just that it's the holiday season) and need to take steps.

(03-08-2011 08:59 )Paul71 Wrote:  MeTazan, I hope you cheer up soon? You have been on a right downer lately, I hope what has make you like this lately changes very soon. Big Grin

re too many girls rarely on, dont forget, some of the girls will be on in the daytime, eg Melanie Walsh, is usual on in the afternoons.
and a lot of the girls have other work, so this has to fit in.

by having so many girls, there's usually a good selection of top girls online at peak times, and there's new girls being added all the time Smile eg Tammy, Gracie, and Anastasia, to name but three.

shows are nightly and varied on theme, and the girls are always asking for any specific requests for shows, to ensure they cater for all tastes (with in reason Smile )

in these times when the economy isnt great, a lot of sites are cutting back, updating less, etc.
GSL is adding more and more girls, and maintaining high standards amd quality and bear in mind, GSL hasnt put prices in a few years now, so the value is terrific Smile

OK, I'll get of my soapbox now Smile
03-08-2011 21:59
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Gracie Lewis - GlamourStarslive
And so the sales pitch ends
03-08-2011 22:33

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks