Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Babe Channel's - Member Websites

mitch345 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babe Channel's - Member Websites
I hope this sort of thread is allowed, and apologies if there is already one, but I've seen similar conversations started and thought it might be good to have a centralised thread. I was thinking that anyone who is a member of a liveshow babe's individual site could post details of the content.

For example, I joined Amanda's site http://www.totallyamanda.com It currently has 85 picture sets, all of which can be downloaded as zip files, and 28 videos. The early videos are very short, but the recent ones have been longer with some great girl/girl scenes. The content ranges from lingerie, topless, nude, explicit nude and some hardcore.

If anyone else can post similar info about other sites, I think it would be cool. I'm particularly interested in the content of Yvette & Rachel's sites.
30-07-2009 18:12
Find all posts by this user
mitch345 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Website information request (merged thread)
Judging by the underwhelming response to this thread no one is interested in the girls' sites but, for anyone who was wondering, Rachel's sites currently has 35 pic sets and 5 very short videos. The sets go as far as topless and implied nude, but you won't see any more than you see on TV from her. Which disappointed me, as I have seen pix from previous shoots she has done where she shows more than she shows on her own paysite. It's put me off joining Yvette's site as I'm guessing her's will be similar. Thank goodness Amanda's site isn't so tame, although her latest video doesn't seem to be working.
05-08-2009 18:50
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

Honest site appraisal
Hey guys n gals.
As always i will start off by apologising if this is a repeat of someone elses thread.
As we all know a large number of the girls have their own site, which all of them claim to be hotter then anything you will see on Babestation itself. Sadly not all of them are hotter, without wanting to insult anyone or accuse anyone of lying, i have been bitterly dissapointed on more then one occasion.
Im not a full time watcher of Babestation or its sister channels but i occasionally flick over and think "oo who is that girl"
Im not going to spend hours giving every girl and their website a hammering as i expect plenty of people will disagree. But i will give an honest appraisal of the content of each site that i have joined over the months, so that anyone who thinks they might do so will know if they will get what they want or not.

different people have different definitions of implied nudity, in this case i use it to describe nudity where they strategically hide their mooi from the camera

Alex adams: Boobs, her playing with another girls coochie (but not her own), implied nudity only from herself. Couple of vids of a guy whacking off over her face

Donna Duke: implied nudity only from herself

Dani O'niel: full frontal open leg nude, lesbian action with various other babestation girls(particularly amanda), masterbation.

Jemma Jay: full frontal open leg nudty, lesbian action with other babestation girls(in particular dani and amanda) , masterbation

Tiffany: implied nudity only from herself apart from one very very brief blurred flash of mooi in one video.

i havent signed up to any others but i hope that i have helped people make a decision before spending their hard earned cash.

Please if anyone has membership to the other sites like charlie, camilla, yvette and all the others please feel free to add something similar, but please keep it honest, nobody will be impressed if they pay for a site expecting to see their favourite girl riding a massive dildo only to see exactly what they get for free on tv every night. Smile
22-11-2009 05:46
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

RE: Honest site appraisal
all the babes sites are the same
22-11-2009 15:07
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

(22-11-2009 15:07 )alanafan232 Wrote:  all the babes sites are the same

no they arent. If that were the case then i wouldnt be making this thread. If they were the same then either none of the girls would do hardcore or all of them would. Jemma and Danni both do full open leg nude in both pictures and video and solo and girl-girl stuff without any clever camera angles hiding the important bits. some of the others i have mentioned do not.

By the way if you are a member of one of the other sites but are unwilling to post about them be it through not wanting people to know you are a member of them or for some other reason, feel free to PM me and i will make the post instead, i will however make a disclaimer about it being second hand information, in case someone decides to try and be funny.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 04:21 by Thund.)
23-11-2009 03:00
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

Please dont be shy with the info guys, there must be more people that have joined the sites and are at least willing to send me their comments. If this thread manages to cover most or all of the girls sites, then the mods will likely compile the info into a quick reference guide in the stickies. its for everyone to help each other out, and not an advert for content swaps or anything like that. I certainly would have thought more about joining one or two of the sites had i know what i was going to be paying for, and im almost certain that other people feel the same way.
24-11-2009 02:55
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

This is a great idea for a thread Thund, shame there haven't been any responses so far. I seem to remember a similar thread to this being started and that too had a lack of replies. Afraid I can't add anything as I'm not a member of any of the sites, although I am considering joining 1 or 2.

As well as describing what 'levels' the girls do, may I suggest elaborating on other aspects such as frequency/quality of updates, length of videos, frequency of blog entries etc. Also it would be helpful if we knew which sites are no longer updated. Approximately half of the girls who have websites have left Cellcast and some of the blogs have not been updated in months. Are these still 'active'?

Good luck with the thread.
24-11-2009 21:54
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the comment cdm.
Just to add more, the sites i listed about, were (at least when i was a subscriber) updated on average once a week with one photo set and one video altho the frequency does vary slightly. I think the webmasters may have been over enthusiastic with regards to advertising the site at the start as some of them say they are updated more often. But i wouldnt hold your breath for more then one set a week. Particularly if you know the girl has been busy lately.
as for quality, it depends what you want really. i can give you a very basic example of the usual standard of content but some girls tend to vary quite a bit. Alex Adams is a good example of variations, Even though you never see her pussy, some weeks you will see her strip off and simulate a bit of dildo action or a simulated blowjob, other weeks she will just strip off.
Whereas Dani will 9 times out of 10 show her flaps and at least slip a finger in, and Jemma will almost always do the same but is more likely to have a dildo shoved up herself.

i also agree its a shame that nobody has added anything extra. you would think out of the 300 people who have already viewed that one would have something to add. If people are holding back then im not sure i understand it
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2009 22:48 by Thund.)
24-11-2009 22:47
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry I'm not a member of the sites

but I have seen sample pics from amanda and these were full open leg and dildos

I am guessing that paige is not showing all (happy to be proved wrong)
24-11-2009 23:47
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

yes i have the same suspicions about amanda's site, and seeing as she always does girl girl full frontal dildo stiuff with Dani and Jemma i would imagine her site has the same. But having not Subbed to it i dont want to make that assumption. Just in case by some random miracle she is actually like Tiff and Alex on her own site hehe

I did very momentarily think of asking the girls themselves but that would defeat the point to a degree as i want the customers point of view and not the seller. Almost every advert says something like "See the real me" or "My hottest stuff yet" or "what i cant show you on screen" but as far as i gather in my own experience that can mean anything as small as just wearing something they havent worn on the show itself.
Im not saying the girls themselves are telling porkies as its doubtful that the girls have much creative control on what goes on the sites, they simply specify what they will and wont do and the men in charge do what they can with it. I have no doubt that if i were to email amanda asking simply if she went full frontal full penetration on her site i would get an honest answer back, but i wont do that in the spirit of keeping it fair and honest
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2009 23:58 by Thund.)
24-11-2009 23:50
Thread Closed