cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

whts with all the girly tats?

lawndogs78 Offline
Banned

whts with all the girly tats?
this is a general comment of alot of the girls but whts with all the thorn branches and weird long things snaking around their backs and bum? tattoos on girls are hot but these girly tats just look stupid. there has been a real increase lately especially from likes of camilla, amanda and jemma plus alot of no name girls into getting these tats and it seems its now as well as havin a boob job and changin your hair colour every 2 mins tht now you have to have the obligatory branches down your back.

girls have your own thoughts, if you want a tat get one but put some original thought into it and dont just follow the babe tv script.

same girls, same shit, different night
21-11-2009 16:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: whts with all the girly tats?
Tattoos were once a sign of independence, individuality and uniqueness.

I guess today's "thorn branches and weird long things" are tomorrows barbed wire armband, Celtic cross, Chinese lettering, dolphin etc, the current tattoo trend that will soon be dated and quite possibly regretted.
Time to invest in this type of business perhaps?
22-11-2009 05:48
sonofapaddy Online
Ó Dubhghaill

I would like to be a fly on the wall,when MIA from sportxxx,explains why she as a tattoo of a pussycat on the side of her stomach to her kids or gran kids.Well kids...Big Laugh
22-11-2009 09:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

cant complain about any of the tats on the girls you mentioned, the only tat that pisses me off is the playboy bunny, anything else that enhances the shape and form of a woman is fine by me.
persoanly i think emily deans back peace is stunning (although i aing a fan of the big bleessed tat down her arm). amandas tat works for her, and juliets barbwire across her ass is inspired. camillas cover work is nice if a little random and i love the way it leads to her soft spots.
somthings in life just cant be argued with and girls getting tats that enhance there looks is 1 of em and if it looks good then why not is my answer.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-11-2009 11:37

gemma hiles