cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3 Average

over acting and over hyped

archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: over acting and over hyped
Was the original poster really expecting the girls to be "real"?

Anyway, Amanda is top of my list (well except for her sister).
21-11-2009 20:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(21-11-2009 20:06 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  Was the original poster really expecting the girls to be "real"?

Anyway, Amanda is top of my list (well except for her sister).

I think what was meant is that with some of the girls it looks like they are thinking about what they can do to be sexy. Indeed, Amanda used to do the same thing back in the day when she was a lot more like Caty is now. These days it just seems to be the standard fling herself about a lot routine from her.

Have to say the whole "A bomb" thing leaves me a bit cold. I'm all for pushing the boundaries but some of the stuff she does is only ever going to lead to censure from Ofcom and added to that, half the time the cameramen are so scared about what she'll do next, they hardly dare to move off her face which tends to defeat the object somewhat.

Obviously, loads of people are into the whole thing but in all honesty quite a bit of what she does tends to make me laugh rather than get turned on by it. I give you the fake face slapping as a prime example of that.
21-11-2009 20:36
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Just trying to work this out. The cameraman focuses on Amanda's face because she is doing something disgusting. How do you know what she's doing then ? Or do ofcom guess by her face what she's doing ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-11-2009 20:44
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

if they are acting then get the best female award ready cos that shit is good
21-11-2009 20:51
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(21-11-2009 20:06 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  Was the original poster really expecting the girls to be "real"?

I would assume that since the thread was titled "Over Acting", then no, I don't believe the original poster was expecting the Girl in question to be "real", rather he was questioning the somewhat over the top theatrics of Amanda throwing her self around the studio.

(21-11-2009 16:30 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Of course all the girls on the shows are acting.
They are just like actors in films or on tv, playing a part that they might not want to be like in real life. How else could they spend hours on the phones talking to people having a wank.

I'd rather watch Amanda over all the other girls for the entertainment value.

To say that all of the Girls on the shows are acting is, in my opinion, selling them a little short.
When simply watching the viewer is seeing a sexual performance. However when calling the Girl on screen "acting" simply doesn't cut the mustard. They need interpersonal skills, with the experienced ability to discern and respond appropriately to heighten sexual pleasure of the person on the other end of the phone. They have to be able to turn a fantasy situation into a form of reality, for that person, in that moment.
Amanda has all the above qualities. However I think the original poster was simply questioning if the back flips, slapping, convulsions and shouting at people on set is all it is cracked up to be, or a little over hyped.
22-11-2009 05:22
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(21-11-2009 20:44 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  Just trying to work this out. The cameraman focuses on Amanda's face because she is doing something disgusting. How do you know what she's doing then ? Or do ofcom guess by her face what she's doing ?

Think you've misunderstood what I'm saying. After the first couple of appearances with the numerous pussy flashes, it then followed that every time she went towards her lower half the camera would move rapidly in the opposite direction.

Thus, you'd be treated to Amanda giving all the facial expressions of total sexual ecstasy but not have a clue what she was doing.

Seemingly, because of the fear of what she might do next, they adopted an ultra cautious policy with her that they don't do with the other girls.
22-11-2009 14:25
steve61 Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:just wish some of girls would be more themselves instead of throwin themselves around like dolls

Different strokes for different folks of course..but i tend to agree..the really OTT routine doesn't do much for me.
22-11-2009 14:28
lawndogs78 Offline
Banned

i dont believe you have to act like your having a fit to turn people on thats all im saying. there is a difference between acting a heightened version of yourself (most likely girls like camilla, daryl, toni, dionne) than treatin viewers like idiots by bein so over the top tht its obvious to all tht in reality you dont wana be there and you put none of yourself into it at all. still some guys like big fake wonky tits so i realise different strokes for different folks.

same girls, same shit, different night
22-11-2009 15:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

honestly i duno why your watching or why your so offended by her antics, i see you mention camilla well news flash m8 camilla can be just as energetic as amanda you just dont get to see it because shes on tamestation. given free reign camilla would put on just as entertaining performances as amanda any day of the week.
as for the rest of the girls your compaing her to, well most give jaded performances at best. but if thats what you like then so be it.
yes its an act, yes its extream as far as other shows/performances go but boy the viewers lap it up like its free beer served by a topless megan fox.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-11-2009 11:21
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

If you don't like Amanda there are plenty of other girls you can watch, so why don't you? Then you can start a thread about someone you like.
23-11-2009 13:38

gemma hiles