cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3 Average

over acting and over hyped

Chico Offline
Senior Poster

RE: over acting and over hyped
I agree mate. I used to call a few of the girls a few years back (before I realised the huge phone bill wasnt worth it). My favourite was tara because she would listen to what you wanted and indulge your dirty fantasies and she would ask what you were into and do it. I means its phone sex at the end of the day with a guy looking to shoot his load and it worked for me but she did know how to give you exactly what you want and had a good mind to be able to expand the fantasy if you wanted. On the other hand some of the girls I called were like amanda is now, you'd say hello and they'd be off doing their own thing and going crazy and shouting without paying attention to anything you said so I would just hang up, or some girls just wouldnt move, take off their shoes or do anything and you'd be shouting at them just to show their arse. But those days of calling are long over and my bank account is healthier as a result!
21-11-2009 16:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

that said, I would rather see someone like amanda rather than the overhyped "no tits" brigade on BS like paige who are on a phone sex show talking filth presumably yet they somehow think they are too good to even get their baps out.
21-11-2009 16:23
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Of course all the girls on the shows are acting.
They are just like actors in films or on tv, playing a part that they might not want to be like in real life. How else could they spend hours on the phones talking to people having a wank.

I'd rather watch Amanda over all the other girls for the entertainment value.
21-11-2009 16:30
lawndogs78 Offline
Banned

i get all the girls are acting and tht its a job plain and simple but tht doesnt mean they cant engage with the callers more which as chico said amanda and others dont do or even try they just to their own thing over and over. its borin. mayb she isnt confident in talkin with strangers so puts on the big act which is fine, as i said i just find it a poor attempt.

take camilla, here is a lady that while shes actin and doin her job you still get the idea of the kinda person she is while still bein a dirty lil minx. its a balance.

same girls, same shit, different night
21-11-2009 16:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-11-2009 16:23 )Chico Wrote:  that said, I would rather see someone like amanda rather than the overhyped "no tits" brigade on BS like paige who are on a phone sex show talking filth presumably yet they somehow think they are too good to even get their baps out.

just correct you a little bit. paige does now get her boobs fully out

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2009 16:36
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

I know she does now after all this time but she still seems pretty uncomfortable with it and she hid them away for so long hat it pissed me off and put me right off her.
21-11-2009 16:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can understand that

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2009 16:53
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

IMO the majority of girls don't fully engage with the caller. Most are pig ignorant and it's like talking to a deranged woman who doesn't know you exist.

But then that's the business for a few of them, this is hardly an ethically run industry. They're all in it for themselves and backstab each other, both the girls and the producers.

The truly annoying thing is they're actually making money!! Ahhhhh!!
21-11-2009 18:15
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

think lori anna alana get into it with the caller
21-11-2009 19:07
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

At the end of the day all the girls are acting, those who act better get more calls...more money.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-11-2009 19:16

gemma hiles