cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3 Average

is bang babes getting hotter?

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: is bang babes getting hotter?
think this criticism of amanda just because of how she is on the channels is a bit harsh. if she wants to go ott and crazy then so be it. dont think lolly and cate should move to bs as they cant be as naughty as they are on bb

and i also disagree that amanda and jemma are dominating the channel and candy left purely because she wasnt on as much also jemma hasnt been on this week yet because she is ill

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2009 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

It is just personal preference. I am not saying she can't go crazy and ott, just that for me it seems rather fake and unsexy. A lot of people do like it though.
21-11-2009 15:48
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2009 03:41 )tsurugi Wrote:  I must be the only person that is bored of the A-Bomb's over the top performances then. Jumping around like an escaped mental patient does not really do it for me. I think BS got the better end of the deal shipping amanda out and getting candy in but as i said i doubt anyone else shares that view.

Cellcast will love it even more when people start signing up to the girls websites to see the results of their photo/vid shoots, as they co own Lolly's, Jemma's and Amanda's.
21-11-2009 21:25

gemma hiles