babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Candy
(19-11-2009 21:40 )tsurugi Wrote:  Will be a shame to see candy totally tamed down but she seems to have settled into the BS Xtra format pretty well unlike some of those daytime girls who don't seem capable of stringing a sentence togetherWink

Which daytime girls would those be, then?
19-11-2009 22:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(19-11-2009 22:26 )vila Wrote:  
(19-11-2009 21:40 )tsurugi Wrote:  Will be a shame to see candy totally tamed down but she seems to have settled into the BS Xtra format pretty well unlike some of those daytime girls who don't seem capable of stringing a sentence togetherWink

I am not one to name names but as you dragged it out of me i would say jasmine and cleo seem out of their depth on BS Xtra.
20-11-2009 00:11
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes
what a shame. candy was my no.1 bang babe by a mile. cellcast dont deserve such a beauty. my dream was to see candy, alex adams & dionne daniels together. 2 out of 3 but on the wrong channel. if elite wants to live up to its name it should drop the has-beens, sign the likes of candy (& alex) & hail over the rest.
20-11-2009 00:27
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 21:51 )matt38 Wrote:  Somebody else reckons he has heard that Lolly will follow her.

Well Lolly posts on here so perhaps we should ask her?

I hope she doesn't as BS is way too tame for Lolly

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
20-11-2009 00:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-11-2009 00:11 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(19-11-2009 22:26 )vila Wrote:  

I am not one to name names but as you dragged it out of me i would say jasmine and cleo seem out of their depth on BS Xtra.

Huh I suppose we'll just have to agree to differ on that.
20-11-2009 00:34
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(20-11-2009 00:34 )speedybert Wrote:  
(19-11-2009 21:51 )matt38 Wrote:  Somebody else reckons he has heard that Lolly will follow her.

Well Lolly posts on here so perhaps we should ask her?

I hope she doesn't as BS is way too tame for Lolly

will be interesting to see what lolly says as from the first time I saw her and candy you could tell they clicked from the first time they met wonder if it was just they offered more cash or candy wanted to go on a tamer show

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
20-11-2009 03:36
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Candy is a welcome addition in my opinion to the ranks of BS.

It will be interetsting to see if Tori & Adele jump ship.

I feel the younger set of BB girls (Stevie, Candy, Tori, Adele) are losing out to the likes of Amanda, Jemma, Donna, Jet etc and are leaving of their own accord. I agree with a previous comment with regard to Amanda and feel her actions at times are way over the top and I have lost interest in watching her perform.

Perhaps because I am of the older generation but i do like to see some things left to to the imagination and i am glad to see Candy on BS along with Stevie after watching them perform successfully together with Tori in the past on BB.

I do watch BS far more than i used to because i believe their babes are better presenters and i enjoy BS Extra but there again Summer & Ree performed extremely well last night on CP.

I accept a lot of people may not agree with my comments or my preferred babes but variety is the spice of life.

20-11-2009 08:56
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I rang her after 12 last night & I can tell you I was really disappointed. For her 1st night on crapstation she's knows the boring rules & what not to show cause I asked her could I see her ass in doggy & she wouldn’t turn round all she did was that side crap Sad Sad.

What a waste of an extremely hot babe she would have been far better of going to 966. hmmm now I know I’ll never call her again Sad Sad.

--------------------------------------
Edited

i thought i'd give her a chance, As the old saying goes you can't judge a book by it's cover meaning just because babestation is crap it doesn't mean Candy's going to be.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2009 18:34 by SirAssAlot.)
20-11-2009 10:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2009 10:18 )Tintin Wrote:  I rang her after 12 last night & I can tell you I was really disappointed.....hmmm now I know I’ll never call her again Sad Sad.

Never say never Tintin - after all, just a few hours before you called her, you told us all that you'd never be calling her again...! Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
20-11-2009 10:52
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

She looked so sexy,in them blue panties bouncing up and down to me.
But then again,when it comes to women,im easily pleased.Tongue
20-11-2009 11:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV