preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Asian Babes - nipple licking/sucking

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Asian Babes - nipple licking/sucking
If you ever return to the forum, Hof, I wonder if you could possibly answer a question for me. Now that the ladyboys have gone (for now), and my anger has subsided, I've started watching the channel again, but something has confused me ever since AB started up, and it continues to puzzle me to this day. Why won't the girls on this channel lip/suck one another's nipples?

I have asked before, but the best answer I got was that maybe it's simply because they don't want to - which I don't really buy, considering the profession they've choosen? The only other alternative I can come up with is that they think it's against the rules. If this is the case, will you put them straight, please, and tell them nipple sucking is okay.

Even though I've addressed this question to Hof, I'd very much like to hear any other theories that members have.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 01:51 by StanTheMan.)
17-11-2009 01:49
Find all posts by this user
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - nipple licking/sucking
I think that most of the Thai girls are pretty straight and find the thought of genuine girl on girl nipple sucking abhorrent - that's not to say that they have any objection to a good sucking by their b/fs !
09-05-2011 07:09
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com