Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info

cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info
babespy Wrote:im thinking that she only does the 'lighter' stuff...ah well still i think the above will keep me going for atleast tonight. thanks firebird

I know for a fact she has done up to hard Solo, because I've seen it... it was a smoking fetish vid and probably from a couple of years back...

The forum that it was on has now closed down and the vid was on my old computer that I spilt a glass of water on.Sad

But I remember the vid, she was in a white school girl type outfit, talking dirty while smoking and spreading/fingering... So its out there somewhere?

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2008 07:20 by cee.)
28-11-2008 07:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

biker firebird great pics. Cee thats just torture, describing the vid that would be my bday xmas and all other presents ever! I need this video!!!!!

My fave babeworld girl for as long as I can remember, the eyes...its like a hypnotic stare.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
28-11-2008 09:15
doughy3112 Offline

Have seen her recently in one or two catfight vids. Dont know the producers off hand but it was for sale on the clips4sale website! Very Hot!!
25-04-2010 19:36
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

The amazing Rachel is on Pantiespulleddown.com under the guise of Cindy. Pics from this site were posted on this thread about 1 year ago but they kept getting removed. There's quite a few sets of her - some nice open leg shots as well showing that magnificent pussy in close up. Definitely worth a visit.
28-04-2010 23:48

Click here to watch Studio 66