Banned

RE: Reede Fox
Anymore of Reede would be great cheers.
27-08-2008 13:19
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Great couple of pics, Bob. This girl is a stunner. She's on tonight as I write this. I just wished she'd occasionally appear in bare legs, or maybe start the evening in shoes/stockings and then take her stockings off as well as her top. There are so many of us leg guys who want to see bare legs, not legs half obscured from view in hose or fishnets and boots (can you magine the girls hiding their bare breasts away for the whole evening behind opaque or mesh bras? It would be unthinkable). Please Reede! You've got one of the most beautiful faces on babe TV, amazing hair, and a wonderul body that doesn't stop at your waist (see pics above). There's a whole lot more to you than lovely breasts.
24-10-2008 22:40
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Addison Wrote:Great couple of pics, Bob. This girl is a stunner. She's on tonight as I write this. I just wished she'd occasionally appear in bare legs, or maybe start the evening in shoes/stockings and then take her stockings off as well as her top. There are so many of us leg guys who want to see bare legs, not legs half obscured from view in hose or fishnets and boots (can you magine the girls hiding their bare breasts away for the whole evening behind opaque or mesh bras? It would be unthinkable). Please Reede! You've got one of the most beautiful faces on babe TV, amazing hair, and a wonderul body that doesn't stop at your waist (see pics above). There's a whole lot more to you than lovely breasts.

Agreed Lolly Babecast & Holly James Bangbabes Plus other ladies wears full net stuff which is really of putting sorry to say. Guys like seeing everything when ever it’s possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 23:00 by TITSRUS.)
24-10-2008 22:59
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Some girls will vary their look (Tara from Babestation for example will do a fishnets/thigh boots/dominatrix look one night, and go for a bikini/beach look another night. She's very thoughtful and creative in terms of accommodating viewers different tastes) whereas others seem really stuck in one style, e.g. Reede and Lolly on the new-look Babecast, and Sophia from Bang Babes (who used to appear in bare legs some nights when she first started). It's frustrating!
24-10-2008 23:20
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

Love Reede, I 'd love her to do wear some more gimmick costumes like the Lara Croft one.
25-10-2008 04:13
thealexmad Offline
Junior Poster

she certainly puts on a show
25-10-2008 11:45
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Does anybody else think this girls is gorgeous? She has a killer body and a beautiful face. I would sacrifice my left testicle to see her pussy. Anyone got any links, pics or vids please. I'm happy to swap if i have any pics you are hunting for.
27-10-2008 00:20
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

Follow this link the pictures are a bit tame but she looks quite cute in them.

http://www.worldglamourmodels.com/reede/index.htm

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
27-10-2008 00:33
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for that gingerbloke. I've seen these already but you are correct she is very cute. She appears to be one of these birds with no past. I can't find anything other than what we've seen here. Cheers for trying though mate it's mucho appreciado.
27-10-2008 01:31
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles