Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Bluebird Films

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: Bluebird
(25-02-2010 17:01 )fitryan Wrote:  Hi Bluebird,

Not going to get involved in any of the arguments about the whole TJ thing as im just glad she is doing hardcore. But is there any chance we can get a pussy pic of her or a still where she is actually having sex. Many thanks

Ry

Thing is - if we do post this kind of thing: are we and Mel just going to be subjected to more of the same abuse ?

We have no problem with anyone saying that anything doesn't suit their particular taste. But being personally abusive towards the performers goes way beyond that. There are always a few - it seems - who want to spoil it for everyone.

If you can get support on here for more Preview postings of Mel and others, and if you and the Fans are prepared to stand up to the few Haters - then we'll do it for you this weekend.

Thanks
Wink
26-02-2010 01:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

Quote:That's sounds fucken hot! You've got me sold.... When's it out? eek
You should get Anna on your production staff etc cause it looks like she knows what Girls should & shouldn't wear doing their scenes Big Grin

YES MISS ! releases on DVD June 010

Thanks
26-02-2010 01:52
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(25-02-2010 11:54 )pipolo Wrote:  About Holly James'sets..any news?

Poor lil Holly has been poorly and had to have an op shocked

So she needs to rest up and get back in bouncing form. We're gonna try to get her over to the Bluebird Mansion in LA for a treat - and you know what happens there ...
Heart
26-02-2010 01:54
rfarver1975 Offline
Junior Poster

(26-02-2010 01:42 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  
(25-02-2010 14:44 )Backshot Wrote:  Is Valerie Pearl going to do any more scenes soon? She's one of my faves!

Valerie Pearl has a whole lot of new Movies out: check out
SECRET GARDEN
http://www.gamelink.com/display_product....34036&lid=

HER STAR MOVIE SERIES: ALL 5 VOLUMES OF MURDER MYSTERY WEEKEND: ACTS 1,2 AND 3 out now:
http://www.gamelink.com/display_product....34049&lid=

http://www.gamelink.com/display_product....ction=jump

http://www.gamelink.com/display_product....ction=jump

HER FIRST STAR MOVIE: PSYCHOWARD
http://www.gamelink.com/display_product....26126&lid=

and her blistering 1st ever scene in MOTORBIRDS:
http://www.gamelink.com/display_product....26606&lid=

Thanks !

Am I right in thinking she's quit the business?

Other than those scenes you've listed do you have many more stored in your archive?

Thanks in advance.
26-02-2010 08:47
Find all posts by this user
rfarver1975 Offline
Junior Poster

(26-02-2010 01:49 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  

Not going to get involved in any of the arguments about the whole TJ thing as im just glad she is doing hardcore. But is there any chance we can get a pussy pic of her or a still where she is actually having sex. Many thanks

Ry

Thing is - if we do post this kind of thing: are we and Mel just going to be subjected to more of the same abuse ?

We have no problem with anyone saying that anything doesn't suit their particular taste. But being personally abusive towards the performers goes way beyond that. There are always a few - it seems - who want to spoil it for everyone.

If you can get support on here for more Preview postings of Mel and others, and if you and the Fans are prepared to stand up to the few Haters - then we'll do it for you this weekend.

Thanks
Wink

He has my support!
26-02-2010 08:48
ktroopsapper Offline
Apprentice Poster

(26-02-2010 08:48 )rfarver1975 Wrote:  He has my support!

and me definately Wink
26-02-2010 10:28
pipolo Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2010 01:54 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  
(25-02-2010 11:54 )pipolo Wrote:  About Holly James'sets..any news?

Poor lil Holly has been poorly and had to have an op shocked

So she needs to rest up and get back in bouncing form. We're gonna try to get her over to the Bluebird Mansion in LA for a treat - and you know what happens there ...
Heart

Excuse me, I didn't understand...she has been poorly for a treat?
What's happening there?
Any chance to see her in Bluebird?
ThanksSmile
26-02-2010 11:08
fitryan Offline
Junior Poster

(26-02-2010 01:49 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  

Ry

Thanks
Wink

Hi Bluebird,

Thanks for the quick response! I will try and muster some support, i hope the guys that are reading this realise the opprtunity that they have lol. As for the haters i really dont care about them, any issues they have seem to be issues of there own making and not yours, Mel looks fantastic in all the pics and as for slagging of the guy she is performing with makes no sense as they aint seen the scene yet. Anyway, you have my full support(not alot i know) and i cant wait to see the scene in full.
Many Thanks

Ry
26-02-2010 14:19
dace Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know what I would do without Bluebird, the thumbnail pic of the front page of their new website which was the much promised "preview" was the funniest thing I have seen on the internet in ages - keep it up !
26-02-2010 17:56
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

What new site? (BB PORCHA'S THREAD) GLAMBIRDS.com that's not up yet

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
26-02-2010 22:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV