Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Sportxxx / The Boudoir - Webstream (There Isn't One)

hibye222 Offline
ohh yeahh dannniiii

[split] Bailey
does anyone know where can i watch SportxxxBabes channel online stream ?? cheers
08-05-2011 00:31
Find all posts by this user
redheadedrocker Offline
Foot Hunter

RE: Bailey
(08-05-2011 00:31 )hibye222 Wrote:  does anyone know where can i watch SportxxxBabes channel online stream ?? cheers

I believe that there currently is not one, I think they have just changed studios, or in the process of doing so, but when this is complete then then online stream is supposed to be their next priority. If you look in the sportxxx forums I think there is a topic about it which should keep us up to date about it

"They said I better stop, or I'll go blind...."
08-05-2011 00:36
hibye222 Offline
ohh yeahh dannniiii

RE: Bailey
(08-05-2011 00:36 )redheadedrocker Wrote:  I believe that there currently is not one, I think they have just changed studios, or in the process of doing so, but when this is complete then then online stream is supposed to be their next priority. If you look in the sportxxx forums I think there is a topic about it which should keep us up to date about it

cheers mate

WE NEED IT .. plz sort it out
08-05-2011 00:44
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sportxxx / The Boudoir - Webstream (There Isn't One)
(08-05-2011 00:50 )hibye222 Wrote:  WE NEED IT .. plz sort it out

i double that annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
08-05-2011 00:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(09-03-2011 16:35 )Dani Amour Wrote:  
(08-03-2011 22:21 )aceman65 Wrote:  Now that you have made the move, how long until we can expect the arival of the webstream? And are you going to have Webstreams for all the channels? i.e Sportxxx1, Office Girls, 40+. Or are you just planning on having one? And are they going to be clones of the TV broadcast, or OSG free? As I'd prefer all three streams to made available, and OSG free.

I spoke briefly to one of the tech guys monday night about the webstream, he said once the new studio is fully up and running that is the next very important thing to be sorted out, i dont no the answer to the rest of your questions but i will be sure to try my best to find out when im back in on sunday xxxxxx

Well it's been two months since this. Surprised If this length of time is what your tech guys call very important thing to do. Then I'm glad it's not an emergency. laugh

And since all feedback on this issue seems to have dried up, I'll take it that you have decided not to go ahead with it. Sad

It would be nice to get a definitive answer though, as to if and when you are getting the streams set-up. As I've seen channels come and go in less time than it's taking you to set one up. laugh

All the best

Ace.
08-05-2011 12:24
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

All jokes aside RLC has made a big step in the webstream world by putting 3 screens on the 1 page and here we have sportxxx who cant even get 1 lol.Thats why denni left sportxxx are stuck in the past.
25-05-2011 02:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think a webstream at the present moment might be just too lofty an ambition, maybe Sport could start on improving the channel first and foremost because right now it's pure shit at it's finest.
25-05-2011 02:59
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

Any news on the Webstream guys?

With a bit of imagination it could also sort out one or two of the other issues.

1 million, four hundred and fifty seven
thousand, one hundred and seventeenteen
people can't be wrong !!!
You keep looking I'll keep updating the number
29-05-2011 23:47
superhoratio Offline

If someone could have a word with the folks intent on doing nothing about a webstream, telling them to get started on it...apreciated.
02-06-2011 20:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66