GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Day trip

allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

Day trip
Hi all

Just hoping someone can help, from the many connected members we have on this site. Its a big birthday for me coming up and was wondering to celebrate this special occastion. Would it be possible to have a behind the scenes look at one of the many daytime or night time channels we all love calling?
Any help would be appreciated just PM me.

Allwaz
12-11-2009 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Day trip
Not to put too much of a dampener on things - but I can't imagine this would be possible for a number of reasons, but most notably for these 2:

1) If you were to, then there would suddenly be a huge queue of people wanting the same - if they're too busy doing 'guided tours' how exactly are they supposed to make the shows?

2) Security - understandably, and given recent events, most notably the Katie Piper incident, the safety and security of the babes is paramount. It becoming common knowledge where they work and the layout/inner workings of the place jeopordises this

If you knew someone personally that works there, then perhaps this might have been possible as they would perhaps have been able to vouch for you - but without that, then I can't see any reason as to why they would take the risk, sorry

Also, am I not right in thinking there was a babe on one of the channels that got into trouble for showing mates around the studio she worked in?

12-11-2009 16:58
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

No

For all the reasons that any person should find obvious and most of the ones Sooky put.

If you post diligently and DON'T seem like a complete nutter i'm sure a few of us could meet up sometime though. That's always fun.

Sorry
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 04:33 by Moderation Station.)
14-11-2009 04:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Oh pants! you have to post diligently ? i had to go and look that up. and you cant be a nutter either.. i thought all party boys had to have that down to an art form. or am i being unkind? oh well back into the nutter's box for me..

smile... even on the crap days!
14-11-2009 05:19
allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2009 04:31 )Moderation Station Wrote:  No

For all the reasons that any person should find obvious and most of the ones Sooky put.

If you post diligently and DON'T seem like a complete nutter i'm sure a few of us could meet up sometime though. That's always fun.

Sorry

Thanks for the feedback. It was a bit of a long shot but worth a go I thought. I'll keep up the diligent and complimentary posts and see where it gets me then.
I reacon I'm pritty normal and nice and would be well up for meeting up sometime. I think like you it would be fun.
Oh yes and well impressed with anyone who at 03.30 can come up with big words like 'diligently' thats way to many syllables for that time of the morning.
14-11-2009 10:11
allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

(12-11-2009 16:58 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Not to put too much of a dampener on things - but I can't imagine this would be possible for a number of reasons, but most notably for these 2:

1) If you were to, then there would suddenly be a huge queue of people wanting the same - if they're too busy doing 'guided tours' how exactly are they supposed to make the shows?

2) Security - understandably, and given recent events, most notably the Katie Piper incident, the safety and security of the babes is paramount. It becoming common knowledge where they work and the layout/inner workings of the place jeopordises this

If you knew someone personally that works there, then perhaps this might have been possible as they would perhaps have been able to vouch for you - but without that, then I can't see any reason as to why they would take the risk, sorry

Also, am I not right in thinking there was a babe on one of the channels that got into trouble for showing mates around the studio she worked in?

Thanks Sooky (great name by the way) thought that would be the feed back I got.
Oh yes nice rack very impressive is it yours?Big Grin
14-11-2009 10:16
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. It was a bit of a long shot but worth a go I thought. I'll keep up the diligent and complimentary posts and see where it gets me then.
I reacon I'm pritty normal and nice and would be well up for meeting up sometime. I think like you it would be fun.
Oh yes and well impressed with anyone who at 03.30 can come up with big words like 'diligently' thats way to many syllables for that time of the morning.
[/quote]

Are you kidding that's like 15:30 in the afternoon for all you 'normal daytime' workie lot. I go to bed at about 09:00 in the morning.. It's like being a Vampire......... A Vampire the DOESN'T sparkle might I add.
14-11-2009 23:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

A 'Vampyre' as opposed to 'Vampire' Wink

All gnarly teeth and dripping flesh - no sparkling teen agnst or nuffink Tongue

And yes - my avatar pic is me Smile

16-11-2009 00:09
allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

[/quote]

Are you kidding that's like 15:30 in the afternoon for all you 'normal daytime' workie lot. I go to bed at about 09:00 in the morning.. It's like being a Vampire......... A Vampire the DOESN'T sparkle might I add.
[/quote]

I'm nocturnal myself finish work 07.00 alot of the time.
So Vamps what do you like to sink your teeth into?
16-11-2009 12:19
allwaz Offline
Junior Poster

(16-11-2009 00:09 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  A 'Vampyre' as opposed to 'Vampire' Wink

All gnarly teeth and dripping flesh - no sparkling teen agnst or nuffink Tongue

And yes - my avatar pic is me Smile

Your avatar Sooky is mighty impressive,better than most pictures I see on the threads. Being a red blooded male and all i'm curious, if you come round for tea what size cup would to be in use?Smile
16-11-2009 12:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles