Junior Poster

RE: So, Amanda last night going bonkers
she looks just as crazy tonight
08-11-2009 23:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
intransit67 Offline
Junior Poster

Amanda's not gone or going bonkers - I think it is pure frustration as she wants to show us dirty buggers everything and everytime she starts wanking etc the cameras obviously move away.
I have the same frustration as one is here polishing one's trumpet (so to speak) and then just as we get a good dirty clit rubbing bit off we go back to the face.
To give them their do Bangbabes are really going for it at the moment and thank them from the base of my spuds for it!
Why we cannot watch a lady giving herself pleasure is beyond me - she wants to - we want to see it F-OFCOM don't want us to see it, probably because they don't tax it and make money from it in some way.
Thank fu*k I have a twin tuner Foxsat PVR so I can record both Amanda & Jemma to peruse at my leisure later when I am on my own.

Why don't Bangbabes do a more revealing webshow like Sexstation?
Is it more expensive than streaming the tv shows?

Dave

PS,
Does anybody know of any software that can edit the .TS files from the Humax Foxsat Recorder when transfered to the PC?
09-11-2009 00:31
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(09-11-2009 00:31 )intransit67 Wrote:  Does anybody know of any software that can edit the .TS files from the Humax Foxsat Recorder when transfered to the PC?

I've edited a number of .ts files from a Humax PVR using MPEG Streamclip.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
09-11-2009 00:35
intransit67 Offline
Junior Poster

Ok Cheers I'll give it a go!
(09-11-2009 00:35 )Skateguy Wrote:  
(09-11-2009 00:31 )intransit67 Wrote:  Does anybody know of any software that can edit the .TS files from the Humax Foxsat Recorder when transfered to the PC?

I've edited a number of .ts files from a Humax PVR using MPEG Streamclip.
09-11-2009 00:36
Cobblers Offline
Junior Poster

I think I saw the blatant fingering at around 4am or so, but as has been mentioned, it wasn't quite as explicit as it sounds - she was lying diagonally across the screen with her head at the bottom right and her legs further away at the top left, so what we saw was definitely genuine self-pleasuring, but at an angle that avoided showing much of it.

I only watched from around 2am last night, and the cameramen on Amanda from then on were being hugely cautious - she managed a flash just after the fingering, and another where she pulled her undies to one side and the camera swiftly zoomed away to a blurry close-up of the neon sign! Whenever there was any hint that she was going to be bad, we were mostly stuck with upper body shots only.

Guess we can't really blame them, as frustrating as it is, they're the ones who would lose their licence at the end of the day.
09-11-2009 01:04
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

She's not bonkers, she's doing what the Producer tells her and allows her. If there's an grown up in the room it's the camera man - no-one forces him to hold a zoom shot on her crotch. A while back one of the babes (I forget which channel) posted that she'd been fined £1000 for a flash. I hope that doesn't happen to Merry 'Manda because it won't be her fault, particularly when the crew are cutting between 2 cameras.

The early show last night was awsome. Two girls clearly having lots of fun and the camera so close up it was like sitting close enough to smell the baby oil. The only way it could have been better would have been full-on sound. And plenty of gash of course.
09-11-2009 01:19
Cobblers Offline
Junior Poster

Amanda's mic was left on for about 20 mins on 959 just there - starting at around 3.15am. It wasn't well-placed to pick up everything but enough for a few amusing snippets - she did admit to being shattered at one point near the end!
09-11-2009 04:41
euroboy Offline
Junior Poster

(09-11-2009 00:31 )intransit67 Wrote:  PS,
Does anybody know of any software that can edit the .TS files from the Humax Foxsat Recorder when transfered to the PC?

I use Avidemux on ts from my foxsat. it works really well/fast and you can bang out an edited clip in a few mins.
09-11-2009 12:05

gemma hiles