cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Is Bang Babes the best channel right now?

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Is Bang Babes the best channel right now?
Its not the best channel. Can you really call BB the best channel after a few great stints by Amanda? Other then when Amanda or now Jemma are on, Bangbabes is not even a patch on Babestation.Tongue The Amanda and Gemma shows are great to watch, but the other babes are doing very little compared to a few months ago. They need to get Lolly back asap as even Candy has gone tame. eek They do have a varied selection of Babes for all tastes, but so do Babestation and Elite.

IMO, Elite is the best channel with the hottest babes right now. Shows have fluctuation's over the months for the on-screen content. A few great weeks are followed by a tamer period. For me, the hottest action is on Elite. Seeing the better girl on girl interaction far exceeds a pussy flash. Solo stints by most girls are also far better on Elite. All but one babe on Elite have greatly improved their performances since moving to the channel.

For me, pussy slips dont make a show great. Although i'm not complaining.

11-11-2009 12:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

3 points where Bangbabes is better than Babestation are
1) the background music is more entertaining
2) no interuptions, advertising pics etc.
3) onscreen graphics are less obtrusive.

Apart from this, it all depends who the girls appearing on the night are.
My favourite girls are fairly equally divided between Bangbabes, Babestation and Elite.

The very best shows have been on Bangbabes, but they have also had some of the worst.
From what I've seen of Babestation recently, I would say that its got a bit better in the last week. Responding to the competition perhaps.
Only seen a bit of Elite on the webshow (no Sky) but I imagine its pretty good, with Danica, Dionne Daniels and Tiffany.
11-11-2009 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think Babestation's flagging at the moment after losing so much talent to the other channels. They have some great girls still and Xtra is very watchable but I think Bang Babes is ahead. I also made this thread before Amanda's really insane performances so they weren't even a factor at first. Wink

Elite's good but is pretty dull at times. Bang Babes for me has the best roster, the best sets and the best lighting so watching it is generally better than the other channels.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 19:56 by Scotsman.)
12-11-2009 19:56
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

I don't think Bangbabes is within a country mile of Elite and I don't think it's even as good as the main Sport channel which has been excellent lately with some of Bailey's shows.

Also looks as if Bangbabes have pulled right back now following Amanda's first few shows.
15-11-2009 13:36
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

It needs to get CARMEN!!whos great on her own,and great with other girls.and get back to the 3/4 GIRL ORGYS.Just think a little about that one.At the moment i dont have a fave channel, im just enjoying dipping in and out, and doing the rounds of watching and calling.
20-11-2009 11:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

carmen would be a great addition to bb especially now candy has left. im sure bangbabes will be back to being its raunchy self. channels have spells where they are filthy then scale back and so on

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2009 13:15

gemma hiles