Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Old Babe show memories: info and pics

thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Old Babe show memories: info and pics
Does anyone have any memories of old channels and what were they called. I remember Babetalk tv and Mcqueens angels (what was the reason for that name) I have also heard of a channel called look4love, what did that show. Does anyone remember G-spot.tv (saw once at mates house) I want to find out about as many day/night shows as possible. As im really interested.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 20:41 by thestrange1.)
05-11-2009 00:46
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Defunct Babe shows: info and pics
(05-11-2009 00:46 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Does anyone have any memories of old channels and what were they called. I remember Babetalk tv and Mcqueens angels (what was the reason for that name) I have also heard of a channel called look4love, what did that show. Does anyone remember G-spot.tv (saw once at mates house) I want to find out about as many day/night shows as possible. As im really interested.

Great idea for a thread, thestrange1, the babeshows of yesteryear really fasinate me too.

Mcqueens angels. Was that the one hidden somewhere up in the 800s (at a time when all the others were in the 200s?). I remember reading on one of those Yahoo Group things, that they used to do anything the callers asked for. I was really pissed off when I read it because the channel had apparently been around for quite a while and I knew nothing about it until that point... by which time I'd missed all the 'anything goes' output.

G-Spot TV I certainly don't have any recollection of - although it sounds fun. Was it any good?

I really wish I'd documented these channels in some way or another, because so much of what I remember is faded now. I'll be back if any of the old ones spring to mind.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 01:39 by StanTheMan.)
05-11-2009 01:38
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

I remember being at a mates in late 2005 i was staying the night, i didn't have sky so the babe channels were new to me. We flicked through and i can remember Yvette with her leg over a metal bed head thingy and working really hard (something the bs girls don't do these days) we then flicked to another channel G spot.tv, 2 babes on a bed, naked and riding on cushions. Sometime in 2006 i remember 2 girls on babestar with big weird rubber clothes on and they were dry humping. Then i got satellite (not sky just an fta reciever) in 2007 and babeworld had up to 8 women at a time (which was great) and there was Yvette reading texts which you hardly ever see any more.
05-11-2009 13:59
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

I used to love Sammy Dee on babestar talking into the mic sometimes it was pretty filthy! What a great channel!
I also loved House of Fun with Cherry she always looked so fit and still does on the webshows!
05-11-2009 15:02
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Old Babe show memories: info and pics
Wasn't McQueen's Angels very short lived and dissapointing?

Apart from that, the old stuff was H-O-T and what I really liked (party from the pussy and live sex) was actually hearing the girls, either talking dirty or just talking to each other. It made them so much more real and varied, and if the occasional one was annoying there was alway the mute button.
07-11-2009 01:48
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Just had a look at televised sexlines on wiki. There was a show on motors tv called fast girls, does anyone remember that?
09-11-2009 00:48
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone remember ShowOffUK? It was a really random daytime show that was on TurnOnTV for a while, roughly around when Vikki Thomas started presenting on that channel. Must've been '07? It involved guys sending videos, pics etc. into the show and there was usually a presenter chatting and a presenter on the phone. Had some good girls on it like Vikki, Asia, Holly James etc. There was one girl who I think only ever did this show, think her name was Kathleen or something?
09-11-2009 21:42
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(09-11-2009 21:42 )Scotsman Wrote:  Does anyone remember ShowOffUK?

09-11-2009 21:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

That's the one! It was so cheesy but a bit more watchable long term than the current day show format.
09-11-2009 21:47
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(09-11-2009 00:48 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Just had a look at televised sexlines on wiki. There was a show on motors tv called fast girls, does anyone remember that?

Yep. It evolved from a show on motors tv where girls in bikinis would race scalextric cars.
09-11-2009 21:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV