Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Dionne Mendez - Elite TV: Chat

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Dionne Mendez - Caps, Vids and Chat
2 words

Bloody Boring

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
04-11-2009 12:26
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

ah so it wasnt just me that thought she looked uncomfortable (spell check plz) on her stints... maybe new show nerves and all that. but im sure as the show went on she got more and more pissed at the cam opp for his angles.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 12:27 by HEX!T.)
04-11-2009 12:26
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(04-11-2009 12:26 )Hexit Wrote:  ah so it wasnt just me that thought she looked uncomfortable (spell check plz) on her stints... maybe new show nerves and all that. but im sure as the show went on she got more and more pissed at the cam opp for his angles.

She's rude any way, i've heard her loads of times telling her callers to grow up & then hangung up on them. Why Elite got her i've no idea...

Elite would of been far better getting Camilla....

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 12:31 by SirAssAlot.)
04-11-2009 12:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

tiffs best friend maybe?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-11-2009 12:34
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 03:53 )dragonking Wrote:  
(04-11-2009 00:37 )irishtender Wrote:  so disappointing, not a big fan of dionne, she been around since the dawn of time, dissapointed with elite there not bringing any new signings in, u cud jus say babestation has moved to 911 and 965??
But hey i seem to b a minority so best of luck to the lady Smile

your not alone. not a big fan myself. but good luck to her also

No, me too. Very disappointed. She's mid-30s on her own admission, so you can add a few years to that. Camilla would have much better, bit maybe she'll go as well. I can't see her staying at BS with her "huge boobs" (God help us), especially with the internal increase in censorship.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 13:09 by beller.)
04-11-2009 13:08
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(04-11-2009 00:37 )irishtender Wrote:  so disappointing, not a big fan of dionne, she been around since the dawn of time, dissapointed with elite there not bringing any new signings in, u cud jus say babestation has moved to 911 and 965??
But hey i seem to b a minority so best of luck to the lady Smile

Am sorry but the bit about yeah post saying you could just say babestation has moved to 911 an 965 is utter tosh what because they have three ex babestation girls on there show. if were going by your logic i guess that must mean we can also just say babestation has just moved to the bangbabes channels as well since they have donna,amanda an Jemma jay.An if Elite when they brought in Gemma Massey who hadnt done Babeshows before even if she was well know as well as Ava Blue,Sophia an soon Brooke Lee in isn't brining in any new singings then tell me what is. Seems few ppl are quick to comment on such matters but have short memories.If yeah disappointed then know one is forcing you to watch it you know were the remote is to change channel.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 13:28 by Wazo.)
04-11-2009 13:18
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I don't care what anyone says, Dionne is my favourite of the current crop. She is (one of only a very few girls) that i watch the late shows for. She for me has THE most sex appeal of anybody on these shows.

And it was great to see her sprawling over the desk.. as this is my favourite fantasy. All i need now is for her to put on a mini skirt & waheeeyy..!!

More please Elite.

Luv ya Dionne (Donna)! Lots.. like jelly tots!
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 13:53 by schmoo.)
04-11-2009 13:53
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(04-11-2009 13:18 )Wazo Wrote:  Am sorry but the bit about yeah post saying you could just say babestation has moved to 911 an 965 is utter tosh what because they have three ex babestation girls on there show. if were going by your logic i guess that must mean we can also just say babestation has just moved to the bangbabes channels as well since they have donna,amanda an Jemma jay.An if Elite when they brought in Gemma Massey who hadnt done Babeshows before even if she was well know as well as Ava Blue,Sophia an soon Brooke Lee in isn't brining in any new singings then tell me what is. Seems few ppl are quick to comment on such matters but have short memories.If yeah disappointed then know one is forcing you to watch it you know were the remote is to change channel.

It’s great to see every 1 giving their own opinion but plz remember that's their opinion & not yours so try not to be nasty or sarcastic to them just because you don't agree with them (your logic). I think irishtender is getting at the modesty because Dionne wouldn’t open up or turn to the camera 1s. That's what a lot of the babestation babes do - (babestation has moved to 911 and 965)

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 13:59 by SirAssAlot.)
04-11-2009 13:56
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Its all business end of the day. enjoy what you see, if you dont like it then dont watch it. no need to be hasty towards the models, they r just trying to find some money and to support themselves Smile

peace
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 14:03 by alexxxi.)
04-11-2009 14:03
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(04-11-2009 14:03 )alexxxi Wrote:  Its all business end of the day. enjoy what you see, if you dont like it then dont watch it. no need to be hasty towards the models, they r just trying to find some money and to support themselves Smile

peace

That's easier said than done mate. A lot of people watch & call the girls to do something & they end up sying no or they give you a nasty remark & hang up on you. I know this to be true with Dionne as i've heard her do it. So if girls are their to make money & earn a living they shouldn't be rude etc to the people that's more or less paying their wages.

Do you know what i mean.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 14:20 by SirAssAlot.)
04-11-2009 14:15
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles