Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Telephones

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Telephones
No problems for me with the phones either (although we all would love the intro to be shorter). And i too am for phones, not headsets - phones can look "phallic" in certain circumstances!! And that's a turn on!!

However.. i too have had problems with texts not being read out, silly it may be, but it's nice to have the girl concerned read it out & comment accordingly etc. It makes the viewer(s) feel "wanted" a little more sincerely..

This text malarkey i thought might have been myself, but as someone else has had this problem, is this something to do with the differing no's on screen and/or a lack of a keyword needed..?
10-11-2009 21:14
Find all posts by this user
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(10-11-2009 21:14 )schmoo Wrote:  No problems for me with the phones either (although we all would love the intro to be shorter). And i too am for phones, not headsets - phones can look "phallic" in certain circumstances!! And that's a turn on!!

However.. i too have had problems with texts not being read out, silly it may be, but it's nice to have the girl concerned read it out & comment accordingly etc. It makes the viewer(s) feel "wanted" a little more sincerely..

This text malarkey i thought might have been myself, but as someone else has had this problem, is this something to do with the differing no's on screen and/or a lack of a keyword needed..?

Thank you Schmoo, Old Bean.

Comments noted and duly actioned from my poolside laptop. Bob will return next week: browner, rested and with an empty ruddy wallet...

Yours

Bob x

Manners cost nothing...
10-11-2009 22:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stoly Offline
Banned

Maybe next time you can vacation at Club Bob, I hear it's excellent Smile
10-11-2009 22:48
stoly Offline
Banned

Hey Bob where are we sending the texts, to STUDIO or STUDIO GIRLS

I've sent one to each as the first one, doesn't seem to have gotten through. that was sent to STUDIO
13-11-2009 03:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

(10-11-2009 01:32 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  
(09-11-2009 22:43 )vicayers Wrote:  I've only called once and my call was mysteriously terminated after 5 minutes. The line didn't go dead, I just couldn't hear anything anymore.

This WILL NOT DO old boy. PM me for a freebie of some sort. I smell blood!

Yours,

Bob (on holiday, somewhere hot..)
nice to know you care bob... how is hell anyway laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-11-2009 04:34
breezy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-11-2009 23:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  What what chaps.

How are we finding the phone service then? I don't mean the fantastic naughty things uttered fromn the beautiful mouths of our wonderful girls - I mean the phones themselves. Everything OK in that department?

Your feedback would be most appreciated!

Yours

Bob x
Sorry Bob but far far too much background noise, and sometimes hard to hear the girl ur talking to when there are 2 girls on
05-12-2009 14:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV