Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Last night's freeview show
(10-11-2010 14:33 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(10-11-2010 13:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  Donna was next on in the Office set , she was wearing a shirt and bra and trousers ... Donna did the last section on the bed and this time went topless but kept her trousers on again

Just out of interest, were these her wet look leather leggings, or an ordinary pair of trousers? Can make quite a difference Big Grin

Thanks for the reviews (and TheWatcher and Censorship), I have Sky, but don't always watch the show all night every night, so it's interesting to see how Freeview compares with Sky. Cool
probably the wet look leggings , but their still trousers to me , i'm not keen on anything that totally covers girls legs up from top to to with no naked flesh being displayed whatsoever , give me a naked girl or a girl wearing a tiny G string any day .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 15:14 by mr mystery.)
10-11-2010 15:12
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(10-11-2010 15:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  probably the wet look leggings , but their still trousers to me , i'm not keen on anything that totally covers girls legs up from top to to with no naked flesh being displayed whatsoever , give me a naked girl or a girl wearing a tiny G string any day .

Ah well, to each his own. As others have mentioned, it's probably best for the two Freeview girls to have different styles, which doesn't seem to have been the case last night. I'm a huge fan of wet look leggings, but there should be a rule that the girl shows off her bum at the very least while wearing them on a night show.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-11-2010 15:16
mr mystery Away

(10-11-2010 15:16 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(10-11-2010 15:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  probably the wet look leggings , but their still trousers to me , i'm not keen on anything that totally covers girls legs up from top to to with no naked flesh being displayed whatsoever , give me a naked girl or a girl wearing a tiny G string any day .

Ah well, to each his own. As others have mentioned, it's probably best for the two Freeview girls to have different styles, which doesn't seem to have been the case last night. I'm a huge fan of wet look leggings, but there should be a rule that the girl shows off her bum at the very least while wearing them on a night show.
That's the thing with Bangbabes on freeview , freeviewers don't have any choice if they put 2 girls on that don't show a lot of flesh , they have no other Bangbabe channel to put on so lovers of naked girls or more explicit shows will watch the BS or TVX channel instead , last night on Sky it was very good how they had a different style of girl on each channel to cater for everyone's preference's , the lovers of trousers (leggings) had Donna , the lovers of knicker-less office girls or nurse's had Lucy , the lovers of naked girls had Rochelle , so it worked really well , Bangmedia should always make sure they put a different stye of girl on for the different sections , they are restricting their viewing and calling audience by just catering for the preferences of certain type of viewer , the same could also be said if they put naked girls on every night as well , not everybody likes the naked girls , variety is the spice of life they say .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-11-2010 16:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was a very good show last night. It was 2 sessions each by Lucy Summers, 2 sessions by Tori, and the last half hour by Adele.
Lucy used a lot of spit on her lower regions in her first session, in which she was knickerless throughout, and used a hand thong or the phone to keep herself covered.
Tori then came on wearing 2 pairs of pants. One pair was then taken off and a short time later the other pair came off as well. She was naked for most of the session and used a lot of oil. She looked like she was really enjoying herself.
Lucy then replaced her at 4.21am and was naked from the start. She used oil instead of spit this time. Tori came back at 4.48am for 15 minutes before being replaced by Adele.
It was certainly naked night last night. Even Adele had her pants well down for a few minutes.

[Image: 2010_11_13_1102.jpg]
13-11-2010 12:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Another good show last night. Michelle Thorne was on for the first 2 hours. I was beginning to think she would be on for the whole show, but Lucy Summers came on for the last half hour.
I had not seen Michelle before on TV. She started without any pants on, using the hand thong to keep herself covered, but wore a small leopard skin thong for most of her 2 hours.
Spitgirl (Lucy) soon went naked and did some spitting. Lucy is one of my favourites on the show at present.
The mics were working ok last night, and Michelle sounded very sexy.

[Image: 2010_11_14_1126.jpg]
14-11-2010 13:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night it was 3 sessions by Donna and 2 by Rochelle. Donna was on for 74% of the time, and wore the same black pvc outfit with boots for both sessions, only taking the boots off for the last 15 minutes of the show.
Rochelle used some oil when she was on.

[Image: 2010_11_15_1047.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 10:24 by TheWatcher.)
15-11-2010 12:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last nights show consisted of 5 equal 30 minute sessions.
It was Lucy Zara, Rochelle, Donna, Lucy Zara, Donna, in that order. Both of Lucy's sessions were in the classroom. The mic was working fine for all the girls last night. Donna said she is not on again until Saturday night.

[Image: 2010_11_16_0953.jpg]
16-11-2010 11:12
mr mystery Away

I also recorded last nights show and thought it was fairly good overall , but it looked like the freeview Bangbabes censorship was back last night , i had been watching Bangbabes for most of last night and have recorded the other non freeview channels , the class room sections Lucy did on Sky were far better than on freeview , she spent a lot of the time knicker-less and used the hand thong , also the camera work was far more intrusive with the camera man doing more close ups of boobs bums and open leg positions , Rochelle was also better on Sky and also went knicker-less , Donna's sections were about the same on freeview as they were on Sky , Dionne and Cathy Barry were the other girls on Bangbabes last night but never appeared on freeview , Both Cathy and Dionne were excellent on Sky last night Cathy went naked and Dionne almost did , Dionne just had a very small G string on and nothing else and it was probably one of Dionne's best performances of recent times . I can't understand why Banbabes sometimes still tame down the freeview shows , it just doesn't make sense , all their freeview rivals now put out the same content on freeview has they do on Sky , even freeview Partyland now allows the girls to go naked , so come on Bangmedia lets have full strength Sky content on freeview on a regular basis because all your rivals do .

16-11-2010 15:01
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

When I saw last night's line-up, I almost didn't bother recording BBF, as I expected FV to only get Cathy Barry & Dionne; luckily, I did record it, and was pleasantly surprised to see an all too rare appearance by Lucy Zara, who put on a very good performance Smile, though I suspected it was tamer than her satellite only shows, now confirmed by mr mystery.

Rochelle has been disappointing on FV, IMO, spending most of her time facing the camera, as well as there being no technical nudity, which she seems to have indulged in on satellite - presumably, she has been told to put on tame shows while on FV?

Donna's recent 'black thigh-high boots' performance was quite good, by her standards (I would class her as one of the 'safe-girls', though not quite as 'safe' as some).

After last weekend's great shows (Tori, in particular, was on fantastic form, her best ever on FV Smile), it is particularly disappointing to see that BBF is STILL suffering from additional censorship – I thought that we had (finally!) reached the stage that the many tame shows that fill the majority of BBF's output were due to the particular babes involved ('safe girls'), but it seems that, even on the rare occasions that we get to see the more adventurous babes, they are often still tamer than on satellite. annoyed, not to mention the complete absence of 2-girl, even of the tame FV variety.

Still no sign of decent hours for BBF, I take it? I wonder if the reason that the best shows often appear at the weekends is that BB doesn’t want to 'waste' them with BBF's late times, during the week, when, presumably, they get less calls than at weekends? Another reason to justify an earlier start on FV?
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2010 03:30 by Censorship :-(.)
17-11-2010 03:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just an average show last night, and there is nothing special to report.
It was 2 sessions each by Tori and Rochelle. One pic from each session is below.
Tiffany was on Early Bird immediately afterwards.

[Image: 2010_11_17_0953.jpg]
17-11-2010 11:00
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles