Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Last night's freeview show
The EPG for the show is now correct.
Only a couple of days ago, it was still incorrectly saying that the show was from 2am to 4.30am
Amanda started off last nights show by announcing that Dionne Mendez had joined Bangbabes and would be on later. Unfortunately when Dionne did appear for the first time, the mic was not working and we could not hear a word she said.
The other girl on the show was Tori as can be seen in the screenshots below.
A fairly good show last night.

[Image: bb-24042010.jpg]
24-04-2010 10:50
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I thought it was only an average show last night, despite having 3 of my favourite girls on, Donna, Tori and Jemma Jey.

Fernanda was on EarlyBird, immediately after Bangbabes ended.
25-04-2010 10:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I would have to rate last nights show as fairly good , the performances of the girls or more to the point how much the girls were allowed to do was only average , all three girls had been much better on sky, but the show in general was good , the picture quality is better than BS , the OSGs are far smaller and less intrusive than BS , and there are not continual interruptions advertising BSXtream or the girls pics as there is on BS .So in general terms it is better show and less irritating than the Cellcast shows . Anyway Donna was on first and already topless , she was only on for around 15mins before being replaced by Tori , Jemma J then came on and was the best of the three girls in my opinion , Donna then did her second section and finished the show off .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-04-2010 12:10
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

In contrast to TheWatcher, I thought Sunday morning’s show was relatively good: a decent (by her standards) performance from Donna, a very good performance from Tori (her best of the week), and a good (though not great, by her standards) performance from a lubed up, thigh high boot wearing, Jemma. Smile

Were it not for the stand-out performances (relatively speaking) from Amanda (Thursday & Saturday?), this would have been the best show of the week, IMO.

I am still annoyed, though, that FV still isn’t, it would seem, allowed full strength BB. Come on, Bang Media, stop fucking about; give us long suffering FV viewers real BB, all of the time; as you’re only on for a measly 2.5 hours, surely that’s not too much to ask, is it? annoyed
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 01:04 by Censorship :-(.)
26-04-2010 01:02

BTW, talking of Tori, did anyone else think that FV might have got some full satellite strength output on Saturday, by mistake? She had, seemingly, completed her section (good, but not great, though much better than the exceptionally tame performance earlier in the week), when the picture seemed to cut between different shots, then, apparently due to some technical difficulties, cut back to Tori, who immediately seemed 'less tame' than she had been for the whole of her 'main' section?
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 01:24 by Censorship :-(.)
26-04-2010 01:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last nights show was just Dionne and Jemma Jey, 2 sessions each.
Both girls put on a good show and I thought Dionne looked very good indeed.
I posted some pics of Dionne here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid500353

Montage from last nights show is below
[Image: bb-26apr2010.jpg]
26-04-2010 13:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Not much contrast between the 2 girls on last night, Lilly and Kelly. They are both good looking with long dark hair and big boobs. It was the first time I'd seen Kelly since she left Babestation last year. I prefered her blonde.
An average show in which they each did 2 sessions, as can be seen in the screenshots below.

[Image: bangbabes28042010_s.jpg]
28-04-2010 11:06

Quick round-up so far this week.

Monday: unexceptional, but Jemma’s second section wasn’t bad.

Tuesday: very poor show; two tame sections from Kelly, and 1 long section from Cathy Barry, who, to say the least, is not to my taste.

Wednesday: Not a bad show (but far from great), with 2 quite good sections from Lilly, 1 mediocre section from Kelly (same outfit, set, and performance as one of her sections on Tuesday), and a much better, second section from Kelly, her best of the week, by far.
29-04-2010 01:48

Thank goodness for Amanda! Big Grin

After what has been another poor week on BBF, the A-Bomb exploded onto the screen this morning, with a great performance; lively, lots of great posing, more than few flashes, some of which she didn’t even bother with the pretence of them being ‘accidents’, as well as a cameraman that, though not great, seemed a bit less nervous than most, and who was even up for a little bit of ‘interaction’ with Amanda. Great stuff, but why only one, 40 minute section?

By comparison, the rest of the show was merely OK; a decent, ‘best of the rest’ performance from Alex, an OK, but pretty tame performance from Tori (noticeably more tame than her previous FV performance), and a decent, but unexceptional performance from Donna. Taken overall, these three sections were probably good enough to constitute 'best of the week', but as mentioned, it’s been a rather poor week, and they fell FAR short of Amanda’s section.

More Amanda, please. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 11:01 by Censorship :-(.)
01-05-2010 10:42
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I caught Amanda's spiel at the start where she was slurring her speech and said that she wanted to be fucked.
That's what you call a no-brainer from a recording point of view.
Enjoyed her clambering around those poles on the ceiling like a wee scottish gibbon.

As you say the rest was a bit of an anti-climax. Tori had toned down the make-up and looked very tasty and Donna is always easy on the eye. Alex was Alex.

01-05-2010 11:50
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles