clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Last night's freeview show
This morning, it was Lilly & a blonde babe (Charlie?), in the office, which is the first time I’ve seen that set on BBF. Because of this, Lilly was more animated than normal; though I just FF through these sections, it seemed better than normal for Lilly & Charlie (?), but still very tame

The last half-hour was Amanda & Jemma, who put on the best 2-girl show I’ve seen on Freeview, light years ahead of the so-called 2-girl ‘action’ on TS. I could go into detail, though I’m not sure if that is a good idea, as it will probably just be used against the broadcaster by the censor, though, of course, they only need look elsewhere for plenty of evidence of their recent antics on Satellite. Still not as good as that, but probably the best show, full stop, I’ve seen on Freeview. Big Grin

Towards the end of the show, Amanda disengaged and, looking pissed off, she mouthed off to the powers that be; I’m not a lip reader, but I think some of the following was said:-

…I don’t give a fuck (something, something) Fuck sake!. Do you know what, (something) this sucks!

This also seemed to be happen earlier on satellite, from reports elsewhere.

She re-engaged, and managed some good action with Jemma for the remainder of the show.

I hope there are not repercussions, but I can’t help but wonder if Amanda is being set up as a scapegoat for when the inevitable interference from Ofcon comes; the broadcaster will still, probably, get fined, but if there was the threat of license revocation, they might just say that it 'was down to a ‘rogue’ babe, who, despite being told to stop it, continued to go too far, and has now been sacked'?

I wish the broadcasters would finally ‘grow a pair’, and stick up to Ofcon, instead of hassling the babes, and disappointing viewers. annoyed

Thank you, Amanda & Jemma, for the best action yet seen on Freeviw, IMO; it was great show! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009 11:38 by Censorship :-(.)
15-11-2009 11:22
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

At 5.01am when Charlie Monaco replaced Lilly, for what I assumed would be the last half hour, I thought, "another not very good show".

Previously there had been 2 slots of 30 minutes by Lilly and a single slot of 1 hour from Charlie, plus 1 minute of Amanda at the beginning and 1 minute of Jemma advertising herself on Sky 959. An office setup, rather than the bed was used for much of the show.

Surprise, surprise, at 5.02am Charlie disappeared and Amanda and Jemma came on together.
It was possibly the best girl-girl action seen on freeview. Amanda flashed Jemma's pussy. There was kissing and a lot of nipple rubbing and sucking. Amanda was spitting on Jemma's bum. They were only millimetres away from each others pussies when rubbing each other.

At 5.25am, Amanda seemed upset and very unhappy. It looked as if she was arguing with someone off camera. She was back to normal before the end of the show.
15-11-2009 12:47
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(15-11-2009 12:47 )TheWatcher Wrote:  at 5.02am Charlie disappeared and Amanda and Jemma came on together.
It was possibly the best girl-girl action seen on freeview. Amanda flashed Jemma's pussy. There was kissing and a lot of nipple rubbing and sucking. Amanda was spitting on Jemma's bum. They were only millimetres away from each others pussies when rubbing each other.

I hope no 1 rang Amanda & Jemma when they were on at 5:02am because that was a re run of a show that was on 912 after 12:30am. I've just finished going through my recording of 912 that's how i know.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009 19:27 by SirAssAlot.)
15-11-2009 19:24
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2009 19:24 )Tintin Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 12:47 )TheWatcher Wrote:  at 5.02am Charlie disappeared and Amanda and Jemma came on together.

I hope no 1 rang Amanda & Jemma when they were on at 5:02am because that was a re run of a show that was on 912 after 12:30am. I've just finished going through my recording of 912 that's how i know.

You're 100% sure of this, then what the fuck is going on.
15-11-2009 21:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(15-11-2009 19:24 )Tintin Wrote:  I hope no 1 rang Amanda & Jemma when they were on at 5:02am because that was a re run of a show that was on 912 after 12:30am. I've just finished going through my recording of 912 that's how i know.

I'm not convinced.
I've just checked my recording again.
At 5.02am when Amanda and Jemma appear on the show, Amanda says on the mic,
Welcome, you're having the last 30 minutes of the show tonight. Myself and miss Jemma Jey are taking you through to 5.30 in the morning.
15-11-2009 21:32
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was an average show last night.
It was just 2 girls, Jet Black and Jemma Jey, who did 3 slots each.
Jemma said, it was her last night for a good few nights.
16-11-2009 11:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(15-11-2009 21:00 )matt38 Wrote:  

Yes i'm sure of it. If any 1 has the 5:02am recording i'll upload the 1 i recorded & you'll see for your selfs

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
16-11-2009 13:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(16-11-2009 13:07 )Tintin Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 21:00 )matt38 Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 19:24 )Tintin Wrote:  I hope no 1 rang Amanda & Jemma when they were on at 5:02am because that was a re run of a show that was on 912 after 12:30am. I've just finished going through my recording of 912 that's how i know.

Yes i'm sure of it. If any 1 has the 5:02am recording i'll upload the 1 i recorded & you'll see for your selfs

Is yours a Sky recording?
On the freeview show at 5.02am Amanda said on the mic
Welcome, you're having the last 30 minutes of the show tonight. Myself and miss Jemma Jey are taking you through to 5.30 in the morning.
I checked this on my freeview recording.
16-11-2009 13:27
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

No mate i recorded it of the sky. I'll upload the vid any way but it will take a few hours couse i'm ripping a lot of vids.

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 14:05 by SirAssAlot.)
16-11-2009 14:01
JemmaJeyOfficial Offline
Junior Poster

All I know is, me and Amanda were definately performing on the phones between 5 am and 5.30... and from the way all the producers were constantly telling us off for rule breaking throughout that section, I'm pretty sure we must have been going out live at that time!!!!!!!

Would be fun to watch some recordings and see what was caught on camera Wink

JJ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
16-11-2009 17:35
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles