Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Last night's freeview show
(16-10-2010 18:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 16:04 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Somewhat belatedly, I must add my congratulations for Danni's début; I've long bemoaned her absence on FV, so was delighted to see her make an appearance at long last, and even more delighted, not to mention surprised, to find what appeared to be a full satellite strength show (perhaps satellite viewers can confirm or deny?).
Dannii's freeview show was a full strength Sky performance that's for sure , there was no difference at all , in general nowadays the Sky and freeview shows are about the same , if there has been a boring tame show on freeview then more often than not it has also been tame and boring on Sky , Bangbabes is just so up and down , one night they can be the best on Sky and freeview the next night they can be the worst , you just never know what you are going to get from one day to the next . "mancub" has posted on i think "Dannii's bangbabe solo night" section on this forum that Dannii is away for around 10 days so will not be on any shows for some time Sad .

Yes, BB has been very inconsistent, but there have been a greater number of decent shows in recent weeks than I can remember for some time, perhaps ever? Partly, it may be down to the babes, though there are inconsistencies there as well - a few weeks ago, as I mentioned in a previous post, Annie put on her best ever performances, dramatically better than her norm, then, suddenly, reverted back to ultra tame FV mode (she has recovered, a bit, since then) Huh
Another problem is that, with FV not starting until 3 am, babes that may have been on since 21.00, may be in need of a well earned rest by the time FV comes around. Different producers, cameramen etc., presumably, have some effect, too, in addition to the all too familiar 'it's FV, so we have to be very conservative' attitude.

Saturday's show was quite good, with a very cute Adele giving a better than (her) average (she's often very tame) performance in her 'college girl' outfit.
Emily Dean, who isn't among my favourites (but credit where it's due, she is among some of the better performers) put on a characteristically lively show, with the added benefit of the recent (relative) lack of FV tameness; 2 cameras, lots of close-ups, spread legs, ass to cam, pussy rubbing, technical nudity, copious amounts of oil, finger 'BJ' (in extreme close up) etc.

I wonder how long it will take for Ofcon to spoil the fun, given that the Tories appear to have no intention of doing anything beneficial with them (not that I expected them to, but some people, inexplicably, seemed to). Sad
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2010 02:16 by Censorship :-(.)
17-10-2010 02:06
Find all posts by this user

From what I've seen, it has been another poor week on BBF; in fact, Tiffany, Sammie & Danni Harwood have been more entertaining on EB, than much of this week's BBF. Sad

Has it been any better on satellite?

Only things worth mentioning were the two performances from Tori, the first of which being the best:- nice leg spreads, ass to camera, decent camera work (with close-ups), and a fair amount of oil (even though neither of the shows were quite as good /lively as her performances in recent weeks); much better than anything else I saw, though

There seems to be talk of more channels coming to FV; assuming they don't follow the example of TS & BB (special, ultra tame FV content), then perhaps the competition will improve matters? Unfortunately, I would guess that they are going to be extra tame, if/when they actually appear. Sad
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2010 12:15 by Censorship :-(.)
23-10-2010 12:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just had a very quick fast forward through last nights so can't give to much detail yet , three girls were on Adele , Dionne and Emily , Adele did 3 sections and Dionne and Emily just did 1 short section each , Adele was on first and it was a average sort of show , i think she was on for around 45 mins but not sure , Dionne then came on and it was a average typical Dionne show ,not sure how long she was on for but it was not long , Adele then came on again , it was another average performance , Emily then came on for a short time under 15 mins i think , Emily's section was the best , in the short time she was on she got "naked" (knickers down to her ankles) and used oil , Adele then came on for her last and the last section of the show . All the section the girls did were on the beds .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-10-2010 13:58
mr mystery Away

(23-10-2010 12:10 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  From what I've seen, it has been another poor week on BBF; in fact, Tiffany, Sammie & Danni Harwood have been more entertaining on EB, than much of this week's BBF. Sad

Has it been any better on satellite?

Only things worth mentioning were the two performances from Tori, the first of which being the best:- nice leg spreads, ass to camera, decent camera work (with close-ups), and a fair amount of oil (even though neither of the shows were quite as good /lively as her performances in recent weeks); much better than anything else I saw, though

There seems to be talk of more channels coming to FV; assuming they don't follow the example of TS & BB (special, ultra tame FV content), then perhaps the competition will improve matters? Unfortunately, I would guess that they are going to be extra tame, if/when they actually appear. Sad
In general the last week or so on Sky Bangbabes has been typical Bangbabes , ie up and down , a lot of it depends what girls are on , Dannii Harwood solo section on Wednesday was probably the best , she did her usual good naked show but sadly she went home at around 1am so did not appear on freeview annoyed , Emily has also been doing some good naked shows over the last few weeks on sky and Kerry Louise has also been pushing things on Sky , Kerry also goes home at 1am so never appears on freeview , i think if all 3 of these girls had been on freeview more they would have livened things up a bit more , i don't think Bangbabes are taming things down on freeview it is just the fact that the girls that generally appear on freeview are the girls that do not tend to push the boundaries , I think Jet Blacks extended leave of absence has resulted in Bangbabes being slightly tamer some nights as jet was another one that liked to push the limits more . In regards to new channels coming to freeview (TVX "Filth") don't expect to much , the TVX channels on Sky are probably still amongst the tamest shows there is .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-10-2010 14:20

(23-10-2010 14:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  In general...

SNIP

In regards to new channels coming to freeview (TVX "Filth") don't expect to much , the TVX channels on Sky are probably still amongst the tamest shows there is .

So no sign of Elite then? Sad
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2010 11:43 by Censorship :-(.)
24-10-2010 11:37
mr mystery Away

Five girls were shown on screen last night 3 LIVE and 2 RECORDED , it was quite a safe show with no girl getting naked or pushing things , it was more or less a Partyland style show , Toni was on first (live) she was on for just over 30 mins or so , it was a decent performance but spoiled by her wearing 2 pair of rather large knickers , Dionne then came on (live) , it was a typical Dionne show with the camera man focusing for long periods on close ups of her face , she was on for around 50 mins or so , Cathy Barry was next on (live) she was using the hospital ward set and was dressed as a nurse , it was quite a good section with some good camera work she was on for around 25-30 mins , Toni then came on again (live) still wearing her 2 pair of knickers , she was only on for around 10 mins before she was replaced by Dionne again (live) , Dionne was only on herself for around 12 mins before she was replaced by Jet Black (recording) , Jet was on for around 10 mins before she was replaced by Dionne (live) , Dionne was only on for 2 mins or so before being replaced by Adele (recording) , Adele's recording was on untill the show finished as 5.30 am , Adele's topless recorded show was also shown for the first 5 mins of the Earlybird show before it was replaced by a LIVE Fernanda . At a guess i would think that they let the lunatics out of the asylum again last night to run the show , it was all over the place and a total farce at the end .

26-10-2010 14:09
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(26-10-2010 14:09 )mr mystery Wrote:  Five girls were shown on screen last night 3 LIVE and 2 RECORDED
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Was it made clear to the viewer when it was a recording and not live?
26-10-2010 17:51
mr mystery Away

(26-10-2010 17:51 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(26-10-2010 14:09 )mr mystery Wrote:  Five girls were shown on screen last night 3 LIVE and 2 RECORDED
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Was it made clear to the viewer when it was a recording and not live?
I am fairly certain it was not made clear it was a recording , but can't check as i have deleted my recording , but to me it looked like the recordings were not meant to be shown , i think some idiot behind the scenes kept pressing the wrong buttons , i think Dionne was supposed to have been on live to the end of the show . When the feed was switched from a recording to a live girl the live girl (Dionne) was already talking on the phone and looked like she had no idea that she had not be on tv , probably she may have been live all the time on Sky and only kept getting replaced by recordings on freeview .

26-10-2010 18:15
mr mystery Away

Just 2 girls were on last night and no recordings , Dannii Harwood and Lilly Roma . Dannii Harwood was on first dressed as a french maid , it was another first class freeview show from Dannii , she soon removed her knickers and after a while the rest of the French maid outfit apart from her garters boots and french maid head gear , Dannii used plenty of oil on her boobs and bum and used the hand thong technique to good effect , she also put her knickers back on from time to time and adopted some good close up bum to camera positions when applying the oil , she used her french maids feather duster to cover up her lady bits when knicker-less as well which a thought worked well , Dannii section lasted for around 55 mins , Lilly then came on and was on for the rest of the show around 1 hour 35 mins , it was just a normal Lilly show , not bad but Lilly didn't get naked or push any boundaries in any shape or form . One thing that was a little disappointing about last nights show was that they didn't put a Dannii and Lucy Zara 2-4-1 show on freeview , the Dannii and Lucy 2-4-1s they had been doing earlier on Sky were absolutely fantastic and probably the best 2-4-1s i have ever seen on any channel , check out the reports of these shows on " Lucy and Dannii dom night sections and on Lucy and Dannii's solo sections of this forum .

28-10-2010 14:11
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

It was a little disappointing that Dannii didn't get a 2 hour section like she did on her first freeview appearance. I just assumed that after her 55 mins or so she was going home, then I noticed her section was still going when I checked the web stream.

Nothing against Lilly as she's another favourite of mine, just that she's regular on freeview and Dannii will probably be a rarity.
28-10-2010 18:48
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles