954, butt naked and full frontal!

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
25-11-2009 02:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Calling hirsute lovers
(22-11-2009 11:45 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  What I can show on the tv is very seriously ruled by the people working the camera. For some reason I've recently been allowed to show 'bush'. Until recently I got shouted at if a single hair escape my panties!

Now there are still rules about not doing it too early, not pulling them down too far, not having 'too' see-through panties (you may notice they made me change at my first break last week when I though my lace see-through thong was more than decent). Last week they kept saying 'not before 11' and sometimes it is very annoying for me AND callers who are restricted.

The 'polite' position, camera angles, cushion hiding are all DEMANDED by the cameraman and it's more than my job's worth to go against them.

But DO remember that we girls are seriously 'told what we can and can't do'. It's like any job.

Why the rules change eg bush now visible at certain times/naked in CERTAIN polite poses only I don't know.

I don't want to spark another Ofcom debate - God only knows there's enough of them already - but what you say here, Serena, goes completely against what we're seeing on channels like Bangbabes. Do you have any thoughts on why the rules differ so greatly from channel to channel?
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2009 15:09 by StanTheMan.)
25-11-2009 15:08
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-11-2009 15:08 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(22-11-2009 11:45 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  What I can show on the tv is very seriously ruled by the people working the camera. For some reason I've recently been allowed to show 'bush'. Until recently I got shouted at if a single hair escape my panties!

Now there are still rules about not doing it too early, not pulling them down too far, not having 'too' see-through panties (you may notice they made me change at my first break last week when I though my lace see-through thong was more than decent). Last week they kept saying 'not before 11' and sometimes it is very annoying for me AND callers who are restricted.

The 'polite' position, camera angles, cushion hiding are all DEMANDED by the cameraman and it's more than my job's worth to go against them.

But DO remember that we girls are seriously 'told what we can and can't do'. It's like any job.

Why the rules change eg bush now visible at certain times/naked in CERTAIN polite poses only I don't know.

I don't want to spark another Ofcom debate - God only knows there's enough of them already - but what you say here, Serena, goes completely against what we're seeing on channels like Bangbabes. Do you have any thoughts on why the rules differ so greatly from channel to channel?

IMHO, I think that the different channels make up their own rules as to what to show and not to show. The only time the regulator gets takes action is when someone lodges a complaint, and usually, it only takes one complaint for the whole breach and fine cycle to begin again.

But, like Stan says, I'd be interested to hear your own opinion Serena.

Quote:954, butt naked and full frontal!

Yeah! I saw it as well! That was some mighty fine presenting there last night. Such a change from only a few weeks ago. Now, lets see if we can get Avalon's hairy mary out! And not just a few wisps!

And while we're at, how about Rainbow's as well!
25-11-2009 20:48
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

[Image: 4139131876_b83705e9c6_o.jpg]

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2009 20:44 by steve6660.)
27-11-2009 20:38

Click here to watch Studio 66