Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Why oh Why ?

Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Why oh Why ?
I just dont get it.... Why do some guys call the nite shows and talk shite! they talk about there shitty day at work, isnt the weather bad, oh my cats got piles etc etc etc. and your thinking get off the phone you twit.. (yea i spelt twit wrong meant to spelt it with an A) but like i say your thinking get off the phone i got the raging horn here!! twice this has happend to me now since i have been back. its not funny! anyone agree.

smile... even on the crap days!
03-11-2009 00:33
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Why oh Why ?
(03-11-2009 00:33 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  I just dont get it.... Why do some guys call the nite shows and talk shite! they talk about there shitty day at work, isnt the weather bad, oh my cats got piles etc etc etc. and your thinking get off the phone you twit.. (yea i spelt twit wrong meant to spelt it with an A) but like i say your thinking get off the phone i got the raging horn here!! twice this has happend to me now since i have been back. its not funny! anyone agree.

You'll have to make the next call and let all the guys listen to you.
03-11-2009 00:42
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Ringo 78 made a great post on this subject:

(12-09-2009 17:36 )ringo78 Wrote:  while this 10p/min thing is great, its impossible to get through, and you dont half get some weirdos phoning up and hogging the line.

the other night i phoned juliet, and she was stuck with some guy, "john from leicester". he was saying he wants to marry her, fair do's we all do now get her shagged! but no, he kept talking about how he would buy her anything and take her on a cruise in his yacht Bounce aye no bother roman abramovich. her ears perked up a bit though and she started asking him for £800 shoes, i wonder if some mugs really buy her these things? once she clicked that he had no money she kept asking him to "talk normal, dont keep telling me you love me. say you want to fuck my tits", and he went in a sulk because she was only interested in sex and not romance. NO SHIT SHERLOCK ITS A SEX LINE annoyed
03-11-2009 00:44
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry for going over old ground then.. i didnt see ringo post... it was a good point though.

smile... even on the crap days!
03-11-2009 00:51
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(03-11-2009 00:51 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  Sorry for going over old ground then.. i didnt see ringo post... it was a good point though.

No, it isn't old ground... Ringos post came from the "Is it really 10p per min" thread. His post did crack me up!
03-11-2009 00:59
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Whilst I can understand the annoyance, waiting to talk to a babe and having to listen to inane conversation, but I still can't fathom the concept of getting off to another guy talking dirty lol.
03-11-2009 01:00
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Sex talk on these channels should be compulsory, not optional. If you want to talk about the bloody weather give your mum a call.
03-11-2009 03:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't Amanda get told off when she started talking to Sooky about her day when she was on B/Station as it would be boring for the listeners in?
03-11-2009 04:08
seth Offline
Master Poster

I don't get it either. I mean, if you're going to waste money calling these shows, at least get some phone sex out of it.
03-11-2009 04:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV