Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

your personal life?

Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RE: your personal life?
Only just picked up on this thread, sorry Jade for the delay.

Born in Birmingham many moons ago moved to Bath with my job. Married with three children but love watching the shows when everyone is in bed. Gr8 relaxtion late at night although I do get a litle excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a WBA supporter for many years and was delighted to see Jade wearing the shirt the other night. Did not realise u were Boing Boing Jade but then should have twigged with your gr8 assets.

Your channel is one of my favourites and I must call you as I talk to Louise (on a regular basis albeit she follows the Gunners) & Levi and I think I am overdue to phone u. Hope u had a gr8 time on holiday with Levi & Bonnie.

23-11-2010 15:13
Find all posts by this user
little lady Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: your personal life?
I can't believe that none of Jade's lesbian/bi followers has the bottle to post here.
I go by Becca, it's my middle name, I'm bi and have a major thing for redheaded women but not men.
I'm Welsh, 27, and I work for the National Probation Service in and around London.
I am compleatly awestruck by Jade, the few chances I get to check out the channels I always hope you are on even though I've never had the currage to call you.
I support Saint Mirrens basically because it annoys my boyfriend and a friend I fancy is a major fan.
05-03-2011 04:25
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV