Senior Poster

RE: im back
Great to see emma back on screen Smile gorgeous Heart
16-11-2009 07:43
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

From what i saw of Emma she's still as gorgeous as ever. It's just a pity she's not on a better channel cause 960's picture quaity sucks annoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 12:33 by SirAssAlot.)
16-11-2009 10:14
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-11-2009 04:09 )fendercat Wrote:  great to see Emma back Big Grin

and her frontlaughTongue
16-11-2009 22:06
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

RE: On tonight
(15-11-2009 22:04 )TigerPETExXx Wrote:  could anyone hear what emma was saying just as she came on the show at 9pm just then ? i couldn`t hear her and turned the volume right up but still didn`t hear her ?
she still looks as beautiful as i remember and i think she is just one sexy babe and im gonna love this,ive missed her so much Heart proper fit and gorgeous...
the last time i saw emma was on the boudoir so this is a real treat for me coz i like her lots XXX and she looks class in that sexy outfit.thanks em/960live.i`l try and control my daytime post for you so you dont get in trouble,thats the last thing i want coz your shows ace at CHANNEL LIVE960.
i use to love seeing emma during the day coz she would wear these lovely denim shorts and she would sit a certain way so you could see all of her beautiful long legs all the way up to that beautiful sexy bum of hers but for a change im watching her night show now which is special for me coz i dont watch after 9pm xxx but she is class with & a perfect figure stunning good looks and she just is 1 of the sexiest girls ive ever seen.thanks again,have a good night,i`m off to enjoy your show xxxxxxx

Hey TigerPETE,

Of I didn't know better I would think that you quite liked Emma......just a little bit!!!!!
She is amazing and will be gracing our screens on THURSDAY 19 NOV

So catch her lovely long legs, amazing bum, sexy glasses and big tits...! sorry, I didn't mean to steel any of your love thunder.... I will leave the rest to you

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
16-11-2009 22:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: I'm Back on Live 960
[960live] lol,
i only just saw your reply haha,yea i think emma is great and im really glad to see her back on your show & thanks for letting me know about thursday,her and dannie would be awsome,esspeccially if dannie could wear her lovely pink jogger top and sexy playboy panties Big Grin
thanks for replying mate Wink have a gret evening [im just watchin dannie now lol] thanks Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
17-11-2009 20:21
Thread Closed