silly little boy

RE: BabeStation Book of Condolence
cellcast caring hahaa ok
29-10-2009 12:14
Find all posts by this user
DonnaDuke Offline
Junior Poster

(29-10-2009 12:13 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Now that we have xtra, Babestation is my fave again, theres Reede, Lori, Kelly and many other babes. It's nice to see that cellcast have started caring about the needs of their viewers.

I think you'll find that that whole idea was mine not theres.. great show concept because i told them to do it! stupid me.
29-10-2009 14:27
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

ur not stupid it was great idea u had donna its just that cellcast are assholes stealing cunts only reason they say its there idea is cuz they too DICKLESS TO have came up with it themslefs
29-10-2009 14:31
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Your not stupid, you should try and get bangbabes (if your still there) to do a similar thing and also try and make them hire Rachel and any others who have been sacked from BS.
29-10-2009 14:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

But did cellcast not come up with this same idea 7 years ago? And i think many people have mentioned that they should go back to something that resembles the original format including me *shakes fist*
29-10-2009 15:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2009 04:27 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 04:23 )Shady Cee Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 04:12 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 00:56 )Mr. Wayne Wrote:  Now I hear Rachel is gone - BS !!! BS can rot for all i care

I completely agree.. and I want to watch it rot to the ground. The people that run it are absolute.... (at this point no word seems strong enough!)

You have no idea what they've done, and if you knew you'd want nothing to do with them.

Joking aside Donna, I think we're getting just a little inkling of how bad things must be. After all, there must be a reason why they are losing so much of their talent and it obviously isn't a good reason. Still, that's the business of you girls who have left or are in the process of departing.

It's a pity that you appear to have been forced into a situation which sees you leaving as the only way to resolve it. BS will ultimately pay the price though as your fans follow you to other channels.

Hopefully for all concerned it will be a case of one door opening as the other closes Smile

Now if you will excuse me, my cat has picked this particular moment to throw up somewhere on the dark grey carpet, in a room illuminated only by my laptop. It's going to be a perilous walk to the light switch at the other side of the room!! eek

no worries, my job tonight is dealing with a couple of people in my house that have been fired from bs who are in complete states, being fired in a recession with no warning is just repulsive behaviour... I'm gonna be on night watch duty all night.

I do hope all of you will head to the other channels and support businesses that work hard to keep you happy.

I've explained my anger in the xtra thread. It might get me in trouble with a whole host of people, but in this world I think if you don't stick up for yourself there's nothing else worthy in life. The shows have provided me with an amazing income over the last few years and for that I'm thankful, but this behaviour to me is despicable. Good thing I completely believe in karma.

x

hi donna hope youre housemates are ok and are able to get work on the other channels which im sure they will. dont blame you for venting your anger and sticking up for yourself and your housemates. my mum has had the same to her as what happened to your housemates. she was given no warning she was about to lose her job and was only told the night before she was due do go in after a couple of days off. thankfully my mum is working again but only the odd day here and there through an agency

its shocking what the bs bosses have done and i no longer support the channel and will only watch it when my fav babes are on. they are stevie-lou, louise porter, yvette, lori and paige otherwise i wont bother and will mainly support bangbabes and elite

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2009 16:50
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

By all means I can understand loyalty to friends etc and being annoyed on their behalf - or likewise being angry if your fave babe has been let go/sacked

But how exactly does encouraging everyone to boycott a channel and go elsewhere help those that are still there in employment? (I don't mean the big bosses who invariably this sort of thing will never affect)

By all means cellcast haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with a number of dealings in recent months in particular - but business decisions tend to shit on some people.....harsh and shit if you're the one affected by it, but that's life

However, mass desertion of a channel purely on those grounds would be a shitty thing to do to those left - they are merely doing a job (whether people think they are doing it well or not is irrelevant). They weren't the ones who decided who stays or goes, they are merely the ones who remain there. Where's the support for them?

All that would happen if everybody fucked off and supported another channel instead is instead of 'only' (I use inverted commas as I don't intend that to sound flippant as I am sympathetic of those who have been let go/sacked) those who have already gone being out of work/having to look for other employment, you would have all of them needing to. That helps nobody as there are only so many jobs to go around

Also, the reality is not everybody will care if their fave is still on the show.

I don't intend this as 'an attack' on anyone - as I said, I am sympathetic to those who have lost their jobs - but there has to be a sense of perspective as well.

Likewise, while it is still unknown exactly who have/haven't lost their jobs, it is difficult to fully form an opinion on the overall picture.

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 17:37 by Sooky™.)
29-10-2009 17:36
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

sooky how can any 1 defend that shower of rubbish cellcast have sacked nearly every bbes therei agree with donna about time some 1 let loose of cellcrap

say it again i would love a member of cc to come on here and tell us all how theyb screwd up but they only fussed about us when we foneing and send in pics

when cellcast should REMEBER IF IT WASENT FOR US THERE BE NO BABESTATION
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 17:41 by alanafan232.)
29-10-2009 17:39
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

'Nearly every girl'

An exaggeration methinks - otherwise how would they still have had a show on last night? Wink

29-10-2009 17:44
sboss Offline
Forza Azurri

I was doing a quick bit of maths on how many babes they currently have able to work nights and that came out above 20? Don't think they're that short on them at the mo...
29-10-2009 17:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV