Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

BabeStation Book of Condolence

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: BabeStation Book of Condolence
(29-10-2009 02:56 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  With all this talk of babestation being 'dead' etc - I think my sky is on the blink

I seem to still be receiving this channel - but I can't be if it's 'dead' now....can I?

Is anyone else experiencing this????????

Wink

Good God you're right! It's even on my laptop! bladewave

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

29-10-2009 03:07
Find all posts by this user
DonnaDuke Offline
Junior Poster

(29-10-2009 00:56 )Mr. Wayne Wrote:  Now I hear Rachel is gone - BS !!! BS can rot for all i care

I completely agree.. and I want to watch it rot to the ground. The people that run it are absolute.... (at this point no word seems strong enough!)

You have no idea what they've done, and if you knew you'd want nothing to do with them.
29-10-2009 04:12
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

well the way tiff and amanda are getting on i would love to see dionne leave babestation turned her into a robot
29-10-2009 04:21
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(29-10-2009 04:12 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 00:56 )Mr. Wayne Wrote:  Now I hear Rachel is gone - BS !!! BS can rot for all i care

I completely agree.. and I want to watch it rot to the ground. The people that run it are absolute.... (at this point no word seems strong enough!)

You have no idea what they've done, and if you knew you'd want nothing to do with them.

Joking aside Donna, I think we're getting just a little inkling of how bad things must be. After all, there must be a reason why they are losing so much of their talent and it obviously isn't a good reason. Still, that's the business of you girls who have left or are in the process of departing.

It's a pity that you appear to have been forced into a situation which sees you leaving as the only way to resolve it. BS will ultimately pay the price though as your fans follow you to other channels.

Hopefully for all concerned it will be a case of one door opening as the other closes Smile

Now if you will excuse me, my cat has picked this particular moment to throw up somewhere on the dark grey carpet, in a room illuminated only by my laptop. It's going to be a perilous walk to the light switch at the other side of the room!! eek

29-10-2009 04:23
DonnaDuke Offline
Junior Poster

(29-10-2009 04:23 )Shady Cee Wrote:  

Joking aside Donna, I think we're getting just a little inkling of how bad things must be. After all, there must be a reason why they are losing so much of their talent and it obviously isn't a good reason. Still, that's the business of you girls who have left or are in the process of departing.

It's a pity that you appear to have been forced into a situation which sees you leaving as the only way to resolve it. BS will ultimately pay the price though as your fans follow you to other channels.

Hopefully for all concerned it will be a case of one door opening as the other closes Smile

Now if you will excuse me, my cat has picked this particular moment to throw up somewhere on the dark grey carpet, in a room illuminated only by my laptop. It's going to be a perilous walk to the light switch at the other side of the room!! eek

no worries, my job tonight is dealing with a couple of people in my house that have been fired from bs who are in complete states, being fired in a recession with no warning is just repulsive behaviour... I'm gonna be on night watch duty all night.

I do hope all of you will head to the other channels and support businesses that work hard to keep you happy.

I've explained my anger in the xtra thread. It might get me in trouble with a whole host of people, but in this world I think if you don't stick up for yourself there's nothing else worthy in life. The shows have provided me with an amazing income over the last few years and for that I'm thankful, but this behaviour to me is despicable. Good thing I completely believe in karma.

x
29-10-2009 04:27
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(29-10-2009 04:27 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  no worries, my job tonight is dealing with a couple of people in my house that have been fired from bs who are in complete states, being fired in a recession with no warning is just repulsive behaviour... I'm gonna be on night watch duty all night.

I do hope all of you will head to the other channels and support businesses that work hard to keep you happy.

I've explained my anger in the xtra thread. It might get me in trouble with a whole host of people, but in this world I think if you don't stick up for yourself there's nothing else worthy in life. The shows have provided me with an amazing income over the last few years and for that I'm thankful, but this behaviour to me is despicable. Good thing I completely believe in karma.

x

You're right, it is a despicable thing to do and moreso in the midst of the economic downturn. It's happened to me many times and I'm on the verge of facing it again I'm afraid, so I empathise with your friends entirely.

I sincerely hope things will quickly turn around for them. I'm going to turn in and if possible, I suggest you all try to do the same if you can.

Best of luck to your friends. x

29-10-2009 04:36
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

USELESS CUNTS ONLY WORDS I COULD THINK OF
29-10-2009 10:18
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2009 13:43 )elgar1uk Wrote:  Basing it on what girls the various channels have, I still think Babestation is the best channel.
i am with you on that. as if it was not for babestation these other channels would not be here now. as they where the first

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 10:38 by dave34.)
29-10-2009 10:37
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2009 19:25 )alanafan232 Wrote:  eh u not watch amanda on bang babes or anna on elite

Those girls are immensely popular but they are not my personal favourites.
29-10-2009 12:10
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Now that we have xtra, Babestation is my fave again, theres Reede, Lori, Kelly and many other babes. It's nice to see that cellcast have started caring about the needs of their viewers.
29-10-2009 12:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV