babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. I thought I'd have a change last night! I recorded BSXtra hoping to escape Camilla and Lolly who were probably on the BSXTreme rolling advert;SORRY BS1! I was hoping to see ROCHELLE and Karina........
But BSXtra was basically Ella and Camilla alternating and with a 20 minute 2-4-1.Ella is lovely and it was good to see her have good footage BUT I thought Camilla was on just a bit too much!The only variety was just after 04.00 when Lolly joined Camilla in a 2-4-1 which went on till the show finished! So Ella GREAT;Camilla ok but on too much and Lolly not on much;ok with me! BUT I really would have liked to have seen the other girls (but not necessarily L D M!). So very disappointed and I'm now wondering why I bothered!

Anyway that was probably the last show that I will be able to watch until Sept/Oct unless my son is away overnight;doubtful but possible! so possibly no more reviews from me till then or at all;depending if he loads this adult-proof software? So keep up the good work and if you wish to keep in touch with whos on details etc ;Email me.all the time the software isnt loaded I should be able to get on here before I leave for work and before my son is up! So bye for now;take care if I dont see you again!Its a GREAT site!
21-06-2010 07:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

boobies if he trys it (if i was you would ruddy chuck the lil snot out of the house or maybe stop his pocket money !!!! ) take a name of the application and if you are using windows press ctrl alt delete task manager should come up click on the process tab try and find the name off the application and click on the end process button that should stop the software from working

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-06-2010 08:31
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2010 07:29 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I thought I'd have a change last night! I recorded BSXtra hoping to escape Camilla and Lolly who were probably on the BSXTreme rolling advert;SORRY BS1! I was hoping to see ROCHELLE and Karina........
But BSXtra was basically Ella and Camilla alternating and with a 20 minute 2-4-1.Ella is lovely and it was good to see her have good footage BUT I thought Camilla was on just a bit too much!The only variety was just after 04.00 when Lolly joined Camilla in a 2-4-1 which went on till the show finished! So Ella GREAT;Camilla ok but on too much and Lolly not on much;ok with me! BUT I really would have liked to have seen the other girls (but not necessarily L D M!). So very disappointed and I'm now wondering why I bothered!

Anyway that was probably the last show that I will be able to watch until Sept/Oct unless my son is away overnight;doubtful but possible! so possibly no more reviews from me till then or at all;depending if he loads this adult-proof software? So keep up the good work and if you wish to keep in touch with whos on details etc ;Email me.all the time the software isnt loaded I should be able to get on here before I leave for work and before my son is up! So bye for now;take care if I dont see you again!Its a GREAT site!

Christ sake Boobies, Grow some balls man,If it is your house and you have paid for the computer and paying for the broadband,Tell your son to sod off..
21-06-2010 08:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thanks for stepping in Josh!

I'm going to watch tonight's, but, knowing the producers, they'll stick poor Elise on Partyland at god-only-knows-what o'clock so that'll probably knock me out for the rest of the week. It really will depend upon who is in as to what I watch and don't watch in the coming weeks. I doubt I'll tune in if there's only one regular girl on that I want to see as I know there'll be other nights where they'll be on when a fuller roster of my favourites is on with them. You don't get that with Elise so I make an exception where she is concerned.

CHEERS!
21-06-2010 08:55
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Like you I only tend to watch Babestation when my favourites are on (which is only Paige and Georgie currently) and because I have access to all the Babe Channels I have a wide variety to choose from and if my favourites aren't on Babestation I don't usually watch at all, It's not because I don't like any of the other girls on Babestation it's because I easily get turned off by seeing the same old faces night after night it's so boring and repetitive.

However recently I've been watching Babestation more often - I find it a great way to pass the time even through the dull moments and because of that I can contribute more to this thread in the form of reviews for people who missed or couldn't be bothered to watch Babestation.

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 09:23 by Josh187.)
21-06-2010 09:23
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

That is why I do it too. I have to keep my mind occupied and this forum helps me do that. Also, it is my hope that, if I say that someone gave a great performance, someone might see that and think they might give that person a try themselves where they may not otherwise have done so.

Reviews shouldn't only be about what we think, they should also try to make others think about what they might want to see.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 15:13 by Rogerbee.)
21-06-2010 09:37
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was watching the music documentaries on BBC4 last night (Glastonbury plus Stevie Winwood). After 10pm, I ocassionally flicked over to ch96 to see who was on (Camilla and Lolly) Each time, within a few seconds of watching, a BS XTREME ad came on, so I flicked back to BBC4
21-06-2010 10:52
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland began with Karina, wearing some black pvc stuff. She went topless after a few minutes. She also had her glasses on, bringing out an immediate "Toya from Daytime" look. Smile
After 25 mins Sugar joined her for a 2-4-1. At 1:55 Sugar was on her own.
At 2:15 Linsey was on. Then Rochelle at 3. At 4:15 Sugar was back on, wearing pink bra and knickers, although the bra soon disappeared. At 5:05 Karina was back, minus the specs. She finished the show.

Hannah C was on Daytime afterwards.

So nothing particularly special happened here, although more variety than xtra. I do like that Sugar babe though.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

21-06-2010 13:21
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm the same as Boobies, watched BSx and was hoping to see Karina, after her quick blink and miss at the start of the show, she was naked, so you lucky bastards with Sky got to see her.
21-06-2010 20:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-06-2010 20:57 )matt38 Wrote:  I'm the same as Boobies, watched BSx and was hoping to see Karina, after her quick blink and miss at the start of the show, she was naked, so you lucky bastards with Sky got to see her.
Karina also did a very good naked section on BS1 freeview , landing strip on full view for most of the time she was naked as well Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-06-2010 22:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV