babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Bs1 began at 10pm with Tiffany solo, Dani having just gone off (blaming Tiffany for being too naughty....?) Jada replaced her at 11ish. Paige joined her, split screen at 11:55. Jada left at 12:20. Paige was then solo, til 12:50 when Rochelle came on, split screen again.
My next intended recording of bs1 was for 5-5:30, but live 99 had some kind of camera trouble and so they switched over to bs1 at 2:15 (after a long period of audio from a psychic channel Sad) so I saw Tiffany, doing a "wet t-shirt" section , before going back to live 99 at 2:50. At 5am we had a few minutes of Rochelle, and then Tiffany again til 5:30.
Cleo had only been on the mic from what I saw, but she began bsdaytime ( a "special one-off appearance") for 20 mins, then Hannah C came on for the last 10mins onwards.
I saw a fair bit of Paige between the channels ( Thank God! Pretty much missed her sections this past week!) Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

05-06-2010 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

for me if it wasn't for paige i would've just assumed that cellcast just put in a tape of one of last weeks shows. why is there no room for line-up changes with babestation ? they have a core of girls they feel they HAVE to feature almost every night (LDM, jada, rochelle, karina, lolly, & michelle) and then they feature one, or if we're lucky two girls that don't feature much (tammy, elise, cleo etc). previously i had a slight vestage of hope for babestation, now- no chance. until the power at be actually listen to the fans and give us a wider range of talent night after night i can't see BS moving forward at all

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-06-2010 13:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 11:22 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(03-06-2010 09:03 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I tell you what though, it's a darnsight better than Freesat, all my friend can get on there BS wise is BS1 from 9 till midnight! Before BS2 went I'm sure he could get that as well. No Xtra or PL either!

SNIP

I don't have any experience with Freesat, but the babe channels are FTA, not part of $ky, so why can't he get them? I thought that any digital satellite receiver would do, unless there is something ‘non-standard’ about Freesat boxes?

He can just he will have to add them himself use http://www.lyngsat.com/eb1.html to get the frequencys

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-06-2010 14:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Dont be giving them any ideas freebird surprised they havent tried that trick lol i mean would make a fortune all night people trying to get thru and getting the girls at home then hanging up and trying again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-06-2010 14:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there guys. I've now had a chance to watch (fast-forward) my recording of BSXtra from last night. I was hoping to see PAIGE and ROCHELLE! It sort of worked for me. The show started with Tiffany oiled/cremed up and she went braless! Also on were Linsey ,Dani and Jada. I didnt see ROCHELLE at all BUT PAIGE was on at about )3.50 for about 50 minutes! So at least I saw her;she was apparently on all the channnels on Freeview rather than just Partyland;so thanks Cellcast for "sharing" her with all of us! Although she must have been tired after being on the early 05.30? BSDaytime show I thought she was pretty good;although not as good as my last recording of her on BS1 when she moved her pants well-down and was wearing a cowboy hat! So despite this I wont be keeping last nights recording;PAIGE was good but I dont really like Tiffany,Dani or especially Linsey.Jada was very good as ever but ROCHELLE wasnt on at all so that decided it for me I'm afraid!
I presume as PAIGE was on last night (unscheduled) replacing Lolly? she probably wont be on tomorrow night (Sunday?) or even tonight (this aftermoon?) on daytime! Please let us know when you know so that might help me to decide whether to record anything or not! TAMMY is on daytime so guess she wont be on tonight;COME ON CELLCAST we need her on nights and so do you really! So all in all a reasonable show AND I'm really glad that PAIGE was "allowed" to be on all three shows during Freeview;although thats probably mainly because Lolly wasnt available to channel hop! Anyway thats all I have to say except that I hope PAIGE rests well if shes allowed to before we see her on nights again! Bye for now;see you later and I still look forward to reading your reports on the other shows. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 16:37 by Big Boobies.)
05-06-2010 15:43
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided quite late on to record BS1 from midnight till 05.00 as GEORGIE and ROCHELLE (two of my favourites!) werre on.Camilla started the show and was naked within a minute or so;as usual.She was on for about 30 minutes solo before being joined by ROCHELLE (SPLIT-SCREEN);she went topless and really shook everything as usual. This was for about 20 minutes.Then Camilla was fullscreen for about a minute before ROCHELLE was solo fullscreen for about 30 minutes going topless and shaking everything;normal ROCHELLE;very nice! Then GEORGIE and Karina (a surprise!) were on for a 2-4-1 fullscreen for about an hour.This was quite good with tit play as well as the usual stroking etc.BUT I didnt see GEORGIE again;SHAME! Tiffany was then on for about 1 hour 10 minutes going braless and shaking her bum;again normal Tiffany.Then Ella was on solo for about 45 minutes and unusually was braless from the start! She was then joined by Sugar (from the webshow) in a 2-4-1;Ella was still braless but Sugar took some time before she got her tits out!;STRANGE considering what show she's usually on! Then Camilla was on again going naked as usual;she was on for about 30 minutes before ROCHELLE came back on at about 4.45 to finish the show?She was topless and shaking showing off her lovely body;again as usual;BUT very nice. So not too bad but sort of average.I didnt see Megan at all and GEORGIE wasnt on solo;before midnight I suspect? So not one for me to keep.Hopefully tonight will be better;if PAIGE isnt too tired out to be on! Keep sending your reports in and I'll catch up later on;I'm out soon! Bye for now;see you all later.
06-06-2010 09:18
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi BigB

I didn't record BS last night (see Mica's thread) but from what I saw before I went to bed at 0045hrs GEORGIE did a long solo section on BSxtra.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
06-06-2010 09:35
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw Georgie and Tiffany's sections on Xtra.

I enjoyed both girls thoroughly. Georgie reminded me why I've always liked her, and I have done since the glory days of Nuts TV back in 07. She's such a great girl and it can often be her mere presence that makes her. Such great fun to watch and always sexy.

Then came Tiffany and never before has she worn a more apt costume, she indeed was, and is, Supergirl! On it's own the usual wrapped stockings/thong combo was enough, but, topping it off with a heavily cropped Superman top was inspired. Paige and Dani rang her from their night out, and, it was during this that Tiffany made me realise that they do actually have monitors in the studio that they can see. She didn't tell us who was on the phone, but, she acknowledged them when their pics came up on the OSG. If the girls can see what we see on monitors, what do they think of BS1 I wonder?

Tiff was replaced by Camilla so I thought I'd see BS1. I saw some of Georgie and Karina, but, it was so overlit that it hurt my eyes. After that I decided they needed a rest and went to bed.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 10:45 by Rogerbee.)
06-06-2010 10:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2010 10:34 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I saw Georgie and Tiffany's sections on Xtra.

I enjoyed both girls thoroughly. Georgie reminded me why I've always liked her, and I have done since the glory days of Nuts TV back in 07. She's such a great girl and it can often be her mere presence that makes her. Such great fun to watch and always sexy.

Then came Tiffany and never before has she worn a more apt costume, she indeed was, and is, Supergirl! On it's own the usual wrapped stockings/thong combo was enough, but, topping it off with a heavily cropped Superman top was inspired. Paige and Dani rang her from their night out, and, it was during this that Tiffany made me realise that they do actually have monitors in the studio that they can see. She didn't tell us who was on the phone, but, she acknowledged them when their pics came up on the OSG. If the girls can see what we see on monitors, what do they think of BS1 I wonder?

Tiff was replaced by Camilla so I thought I'd see BS1. I saw some of Georgie and Karina, but, it was so overlit that it hurt my eyes. After that I decided they needed a rest and went to bed.

Hi there;thanks for that.I thought GEORGIE would have been on BSXTra because I recorded BS1 although she was on before midnight apparently! Sods law again;never mind tonight!!!???
06-06-2010 11:53
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

We shall see!

It's great writing reviews when you actually have something you want to review and aren't doing it because you think nobody else will.

CHEERS!
06-06-2010 11:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV