Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(21-04-2010 21:23 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 20:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yeah dont worry bout paige she can take care of herself if sometimes she looks like shes angry she usally has one of her slaves on the phone . but as you saoid she looked upset then might just have been a dickhead theres a few about heard a few when waiting to get through to the girls. most take it as an occupational hazard now. i find the better you treat the girl on the end of the phone the better the call. and the more the girl is ;likely to do for you

She was definitely annoyed, and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end!

As Hannah says it might have been one of the bank manager types who like being her slave. Saying that there are plenty of seriously twisted fuckwits out there that get pleasure from trying to scare the girls. Sadly it is an unwelcome occupational hazard that the girls have to put up with on occasion. Some guys just don't know the meaning of respect. I would hope the channels would use some form of CLI to identify such pricks and then report them to the police.
21-04-2010 21:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. How did you get on last night then? This isnt a "full" review but just a brief thought section. I managed to see CHARLIE C (briefly) last night on BS1 before I went to bed.She was on from about 22.15ish? in a "quite" good 2-4-1 with Dani! As you know I'm not a great fan of Dani but she really seemed to be into CHARLIE really "biting" her erect nipples! I then saw CHARLIE solo for a few minutes;she doesnt seem to have "lost it" at all! I was annoyed though that the graphic read"Dont miss out on this 2-4-1 special with Dani and daybabe CHARLIE C! As far as I (AND ALL OF US!) are concerned CHARLIE C was (and is!) a NIGHTGIRL! Please Cellcast take note and if (as seems certain) she did well for you last night please return her to nights permanently where she rightfully belongs! and also ROSIE LEE! I think they are both wasted on "tame" BSDaytime! Please sort it! Thanks Cellcast!.
So rant over! I will be back on here (hopefully) later today to see how CHARLIE C (and TAMMY TAYLOR!) did on the other shows;from what I saw it was a very good night;like the "old days!". I presume TAMMY didnt "go naked" last night;as far as I'm aware she only did once or twice;AT LEAST I HAVE GOT HER NAKED ON DVD! Did CHARLIE C get "excited" enough to go naked? I somehow doubt it but never mind she looked sensational!
Anyway work now;keep me(us)up to date with things! See you later;bye for now!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 07:29 by Big Boobies.)
22-04-2010 07:28
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was a very pleasant surprise on the pre midnight freeview show last night. Just 1 day after I posted the statistics for the show and said that neither Charlie C nor Geri had been on, they were both on last night! Charlie has been 1 of my favourites since I first saw her over 18 months ago on the old PartyGirls ch46 show. I do wish she had stayed blonde though.
The show started at 10pm with Dani.
She was joined at 10.30pm by Charlie for a good 2-4-1. Dani left after 17 minutes, leaving Charlie solo until Geri joined her at 11.01pm for another good 2-4-1.
see some pics here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid496832
Geri left after 22 minutes leaving Charlie on her own again until she was replaced by Lolly at 11.37pm. Lolly was more interesting than normal last night. She had her pants pushed well down before midnight. She has now been on more than any other girl (25 nights) on freeview before midnight. She was still on at 20 minutes past midnight after the show had swapped over to ch94.

At midnight on ch95 BSextra, Dani and Candy were doing a 2-4-1
22-04-2010 10:20
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Mmmm, looks like I chose a good time to have an early night. Saw 8mm instead, and having done so, I'm glad BS is around to give girls their start in the industry and not the sleazoids portrayed in that movie.

CHEERS!
22-04-2010 16:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

an ok night just one little thing had me miffed one of those text graphics was on all four channels at the same time dare you try to get this girl naked and not one did and im guessing it was a ploy to get the stupid to try and get them naked i mean even the girls that like to get naked were keeping them on. Please can you keep away from gimmicks

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-04-2010 18:11
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Must have been a slow night if they had to resort to that. I do sometimes wonder if these 'girl' callers aren't just the other presenter in the next studio, how are we to know otherwise!?

CHEERS!
22-04-2010 18:38
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(22-04-2010 18:38 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I do sometimes wonder if these 'girl' callers aren't just the other presenter in the next studio, how are we to know otherwise!?

Rarely you might get a real 'girl' caller who calls these shows, but i doubt it happens much. For the most part it's just another Babestation presenter that they are speaking to.

Well you can tell if you listen in, you can easily identify if it's a presenters voice or not, some of them have very distinctive voices which easily gives it away. I've listen to two of Smc's recorded calls where the babe was talking to a 'hot girl caller' when you could clearly tell it was Louise Porter's voice - because of the accent, another instance i identified Karina's voice as the 'hot girl caller'.

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 18:55 by Josh187.)
22-04-2010 18:54
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

LOL!! Stevie won't do that much then!

CHEERS!
22-04-2010 19:06
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2010 10:20 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It was a very pleasant surprise on the pre midnight freeview show last night. Just 1 day after I posted the statistics for the show and said that neither Charlie C nor Geri had been on, they were both on last night! Charlie has been 1 of my favourites since I first saw her over 18 months ago on the old PartyGirls ch46 show. I do wish she had stayed blonde though.
The show started at 10pm with Dani.
She was joined at 10.30pm by Charlie for a good 2-4-1. Dani left after 17 minutes, leaving Charlie solo until Geri joined her at 11.01pm for another good 2-4-1.

Yes from what I saw of her I thought CHARLIE C was very good;I'm sorry I dont mind her hair;the rest of her body is just as good as ever I remember it! I presume she didnt go "naked" as its not mentioned on here at all and I think it would have been! Did Lolly actually go "naked" as she hasnt for months like TAMMY!
22-04-2010 21:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Just a thought! I saw part of BSDaytime today at work and saw Anderson,JESSICA and Amber plus ROSIE LEE! As they now seem to have quite a few new daygirls;ANASTASIA,Anderson,Louise(all lovely girls!) plus JESSICA,JASMINE and Amber with PAIGE,TAMMY,CHARLIE O and GEORGIE doing days and nights at the moment why cant CHARLIE C and ROSIE LEE be put back on nights permanently where they belong? Or even give JESSICA and/or JASMINE another go at nights;they were very good last time months ago!That woukld please a lot of people;me included as I missed JASMINE last time! As I say its just a thought!
22-04-2010 23:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV