babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
I have steam coming out of my ears! How can they be so utterly stupid?

The return of the pics promos with the bloody great black 'CENSORED' boxes plastered across them was bad enough. Are they stuck in a time warp or something?
17-03-2010 01:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

BS2 - sounds like they have right bunch of cowboys in tonight.
17-03-2010 01:39
Deb x Away
Master Poster

(17-03-2010 01:39 )vila Wrote:  BS2 - sounds like they have right bunch of cowboys in tonight.

Cowgirl set would be good Cool
17-03-2010 01:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

FFS! They're still using that 4:3 camera. Don't they read this forum any more?
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2010 04:13 by vila.)
17-03-2010 04:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;kust a short report this morning as I' m still recovering! I recorded BS1 till 01.00 then BS2.All I can say is WOW!I saw all the girls I wanted to;in fact all the girls on the list!HOORAY!PAIGE wasnt on much;BUT WAIT! CLEO and TAMMY both went naked on BS2;I hadnt seen either of them do that so I enjoyed!BUT the highlight for me was a shower section of 1 hour and 15 minutes!REE was in first for about 9 minutes getting very wet and soaping her lovely big boobs! Then PAIGE joined her for about 50 minutes in a really good 2-4-1!A lot of water and soap was used;their pants ended up soaked through! wE had bouncing,tit to tit,nipple licking and REE creaming PAIGE'S bum and at one point putting her finger in PAIGE'S bum! All this before midnight! The cameraman said at one stage that he was shaking as it was a tad hot! Then Geri put the microphone on briefly and you could hear PAIGE and REE grunting nicely!WELL DONE GIRLS;EXCELLENT WORK and thanks CELLCAST! Then REE was in the shower solo again for about 22 minutes.So apart from not seeing PAIGE much apart from that it was my BEST recording ever! YES I WILL KEEP IT!Anyway work now to recover;I look forward to tour reports especially where else PAIGE was on. See you later.
17-03-2010 08:48
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Hi and thanks for that! Just 2 comments:

1. It's been ages since BS last showed a naked 2-4-1 - hope there's more!
  2. How many ladies do you know who get in the shower with their underpants on?

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
17-03-2010 09:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

hahahaha boobies take a deep breath mate lol Sad to say i missed this all i can say is DIRK HURRY UP !!!

Happy bunny thought Some good video prob on the way and Hannah M is back off hols Sweet !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-03-2010 09:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw BS1 from 10pm to midnight last night. The 50 minute long shower section with Ree Petra and Paige was possibly the best girl-girl action that I've seen on Babestation since it came to freeview 10 months ago.
By co-incidence, it is exactly 1 year ago today that the last PartyGirls show on ch46 was transmitted, with the excellent girl-girl action with Morgan and Charlie C, which many of you will remember.
I think Paige got carried away with it last night as when she left Ree to continue in the shower, at 11.32pm, she said on the mic
I'm leaving Ree in that shower, getting dripping fucking wet.
She came back on the mic a couple of minutes later and made a big apology for using the bad language.
Dionne was on for the first 30 minutes and Rochelle replaced Ree at 11.56pm

Before the big video uploaders upload the vids, here is a taster for those of you that missed it.
First pic is Ree using her hand to soap Paige's bum. In the second, she's using her tits.
Click on either pic to enlarge.
[Image: vlcsnap-4605290_thumb.jpg] [Image: vlcsnap-4606134_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
17-03-2010 10:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-03-2010 08:48 )Big Boobies Wrote:  BUT the highlight for me was a shower section of 1 hour and 15 minutes!REE was in first for about 9 minutes getting very wet and soaping her lovely big boobs! Then PAIGE joined her for about 50 minutes in a really good 2-4-1!A lot of water and soap was used;their pants ended up soaked through! wE had bouncing,tit to tit,nipple licking and REE creaming PAIGE'S bum and at one point putting her finger in PAIGE'S bum! All this before midnight! The cameraman said at one stage that he was shaking as it was a tad hot! Then Geri put the microphone on briefly and you could hear PAIGE and REE grunting nicely!WELL DONE GIRLS;EXCELLENT WORK and thanks CELLCAST! Then REE was in the shower solo again for about 22 minutes.So apart from not seeing PAIGE much apart from that it was my BEST recording ever! YES I WILL KEEP IT!Anyway work now to recover;I look forward to tour reports especially where else PAIGE was on. See you later.

This was your night, BigB! As you have to watch all this in 4:3 ratio you were probably one of the very few viewers who have all that recorded in the correct aspect ratio. Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2010 12:47 by vila.)
17-03-2010 12:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-03-2010 12:46 )vila Wrote:  This was your night, BigB! As you have to watch all this in 4:3 ratio you were probably one of the very few viewers who have all that recorded in the correct aspect ratio. Smile

I never noticed this while watching last night.
I just checked my recording, playing back on my computer with VLC player where it is easy to change the aspect ratio. It can clearly be seen, looking at the tiles in the shower, that they are only square when viewed in 4:3 mode not 16:9.
The non shower stuff was ok. It was just the hand held camera used for the shower that had the problem.
17-03-2010 13:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV