babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
(03-01-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you get on last night with "your" shows?I recorded BS2 as usual and hoped to see ;ROSIE LEE,LORI and MICHELLE MOISTand PAIGE!!!!1.
It almost worked again! I only missed out on MICHELE;I presume she was naked on BS1 with CAMILLA?Anyway I thought it was a very good show.It started with a 2-4-1 with LORI and Alex Adams for about 9 minutes during which LORI went naked (as usual). Then LORI did a section on her own for 1 hour and 20 minutes and stayed naked!Ella then came on for 1 houir going braless;what a lovely petite body she's got! THen she was joined by ROSIE for a 2-4-1 of 10 minutes or so;both were braless. Then ROSIE was on for 50 minutes still braless andc wearing a smallish pair of pants! What a lovely natural top-heavy body she's got!Then LORI joined her for about 5 minutes in a 2-4-1 before LORI did her second solo section going naked again!Ella then joined her for a 2-4-1 ;LORI still naked;Ella going braless.Then Ella finished the show in a section of 1 hour and ten minutes..So I will keep the recording for the excellent footage of ROSIE and LORI.Ionly missed out on MICHELLE and PAIGE! So not too bad;I presume PAIGE was onBSXtra and Partyland (briefly on Freeview?). Look forward to reading your show reports.See you all later.Bye for now.

Paige start with 45 minute stint on BS2 from 2100hrs and the turned up on Partyland for an hour. In all she did 3/4 stints on Partyland (I can't remember which) but I don't know about BSxtra. This includes Sky only progs.

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-01-2010 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2010 18:54 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(03-01-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you get on last night with "your" shows?I recorded BS2 as usual and hoped to see ;ROSIE LEE,LORI and MICHELLE MOISTand PAIGE!!!!1.
It almost worked again! I only missed out on MICHELE;I presume she was naked on BS1 with CAMILLA?Anyway I thought it was a very good show.It started with a 2-4-1 with LORI and Alex Adams for about 9 minutes during which LORI went naked (as usual). Then LORI did a section on her own for 1 hour and 20 minutes and stayed naked!Ella then came on for 1 houir going braless;what a lovely petite body she's got! THen she was joined by ROSIE for a 2-4-1 of 10 minutes or so;both were braless. Then ROSIE was on for 50 minutes still braless andc wearing a smallish pair of pants! What a lovely natural top-heavy body she's got!Then LORI joined her for about 5 minutes in a 2-4-1 before LORI did her second solo section going naked again!Ella then joined her for a 2-4-1 ;LORI still naked;Ella going braless.Then Ella finished the show in a section of 1 hour and ten minutes..So I will keep the recording for the excellent footage of ROSIE and LORI.Ionly missed out on MICHELLE and PAIGE! So not too bad;I presume PAIGE was onBSXtra and Partyland (briefly on Freeview?). Look forward to reading your show reports.See you all later.Bye for now.

Paige start with 45 minute stint on BS2 from 2100hrs and the turned up on Partyland for an hour. In all she did 3/4 stints on Partyland (I can't remember which) but I don't know about BSxtra. This includes Sky only progs.

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

Thanks for that. I still dont think thats fair do you? PAIGE only seems to be on Partyland or BSXtra in Freeview hours and often very briefly and BS1/BS2 before Freeview starts.Why cant things go back to "normal" with her on all the channels throughout the Freeview hours.Once again I feel that her Freeview fans are being short-changed;I think Partyland is far too tame compared to BS1/BS2 for an "adult" programme unless its improved radically recently. Thanks anyway;I was happy with LORI (naked) ROSIE (braless) and Ella (very nice taut body) on BS2!
03-01-2010 19:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just a short report; I think my previous one got lost in the system! I recorded BS1 for a change last night hoping to see;DARYL MORGAN,MICHELLE MOIST,STEVIE,KELLY and LOUISE PORTER.In the end I saw MICHELLE MOIST (twice;naked both times),STEVIE once also naked,Jada once also naked and DARYL MORGAN who went braless and really shook her lovely melons! Although I missed out on KELLY(again) and LOUISE PORTER I was well pleased with three naked girls and DARYL braless!Needless to say I will be keeping the show for its recent footage of three of my favourite girls.Anyway work now;please send in reports on "your" shows so that I can catch up tonight.I'm particularly interested in how LOUISE and KELLY did and where they ended up;BS2/BSXtra/Partyland? Anyway bye for now;see you all later.r
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 08:52 by Big Boobies.)
04-01-2010 08:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Nothing to really add to BB's report on BS1 other than that the 4 sections, 2 by Michelle and 1 each by Stevie and Daryl were all over 1 hour long. Jada was only on for the last 20 minutes of the channel 94 show. I think over an hour is too long for the same girl to be on the screen. 30 to 40 minutes is long enough.
The set was the bed. It was used all night. It was better when they had a couch on the set as well which gave a bit of variety.
Its nice to see the girls naked but there was too much of it last night. It means they can't move about so much and we don't get any bum to camera shots which makes it less interesting. While Michelle was using her hand thong last night I was hoping she would forget she was on tv and think she was doing the webshow. Smile
No 2-4-1 at all last night. Sad
04-01-2010 15:37
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(04-01-2010 15:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  No 2-4-1 at all last night. Sad

There was a 2-4-1on BS2, if you could call it that (according to the OSGs it was) Rolleyes
04-01-2010 15:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Thanks for your reports so far;so I would have seen STEVIE on BS2 last night then! Never mind BS1 was pretty good.Did anyone else apart from STEVIE strip on B2 last night;we had MICHELLE (twice),STEVIE and Jada.Also did KELLY,LOUISE PORTER and/or PAIGE turn up on BS2 or were they just on BSXtra and/or Partyland? I did see PAIGE on BSDaytime looking very nice but we need her on BS1/BS2!I'm off out in a bit but will be back on much later to see whos on and which sets are where. I have already programmed my dvd recorder for BS2(as usual) but might change my mind again.bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 19:05 by Big Boobies.)
04-01-2010 19:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2010 15:48 )sm© Wrote:  
(04-01-2010 15:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  No 2-4-1 at all last night. Sad

There was a 2-4-1on BS2, if you could call it that (according to the OSGs it was) Rolleyes

Yes but The Watcher was talking about BS1 NOT BS2!
04-01-2010 19:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2010 15:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Nothing to really add to BB's report on BS1 other than that the 4 sections, 2 by Michelle and 1 each by Stevie and Daryl were all over 1 hour long. Jada was only on for the last 20 minutes of the channel 94 show. I think over an hour is too long for the same girl to be on the screen. 30 to 40 minutes is long enough.
The set was the bed. It was used all night. It was better when they had a couch on the set as well which gave a bit of variety.
Its nice to see the girls naked but there was too much of it last night. It means they can't move about so much and we don't get any bum to camera shots which makes it less interesting. While Michelle was using her hand thong last night I was hoping she would forget she was on tv and think she was doing the webshow. Smile
No 2-4-1 at all last night. Sad

Hi there. Yes I agree with you;over one hour for a section is too long;this is why I dont ever see most of the girls on the list each night;I usually miss my real favourites! BS2 usually (not always though) is a bit better;I usually only miss one or two girls maximum.I still think it needs sorting though;along with PAIGE appearing on B1/BS2 regularly instead of hiding on "tame" Partyland or BSXtra which I refuse to watch/record until its "sorted out".She always used to rotate between all of the channels like most of the girls.
04-01-2010 19:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS2 last night from 12.30 to 5.00am, i thought it was a good show , Louise Porter was on at 12.30 , the camera man was zooming in to her boobs for much of the time, she was then joined by Daryl Morgan in a short 2-4-1 ,Daryl then did a solo stint (neither girl went naked) JADA was next on screen , she went naked and used plenty of cream, KELLY was next in a secretary outfit, LEXI was on next and went naked , LEXI and STEVIE then did a short non naked 2-4-1, STEVIE then went solo and naked for the rest of my recording

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-01-2010 19:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2010 19:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night from 12.30 to 5.00am, i thought it was a good show , Louise Porter was on at 12.30 , the camera man was zooming in to her boobs for much of the time, she was then joined by Daryl Morgan in a short 2-4-1 ,Daryl then did a solo stint (neither girl went naked) JADA was next on screen , she went naked and used plenty of cream, KELLY was next in a secretary outfit, LEXI was on next and went naked , LEXI and STEVIE then did a short non naked 2-4-1, STEVIE then went solo and naked for the rest of my recording

Thanks for that: I think I should have stayed with BS2 last night then! I would have seen all of the girls that were on BS1(except MICHELLE) and I would have seen KELLY and new girl LEXI (naked!) Never mind;I think I'll stick with BS2 in future;I only chose BS1 because STEVIE never used to go on BS2.
Never mind;its really pot luck at the moment but so much choice now!We are so lucky!
04-01-2010 19:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV