Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Very true trains Amy proved her worth as a main girl once again
Roxy Clark barely got going I'm not convinced by her
Needed a hour of Beth to shake things up a lot
Adjusting to seeing zeena being a blonde who was pre Freeview
Then the boring double of maxi and Sarah daniels
Could have easily gave us Emma Nord who seems a lot of fun every time I've watched her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-04-2024 21:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2024 21:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Very true trains Amy proved her worth as a main girl once again
Roxy Clark barely got going I'm not convinced by her
Needed a hour of Beth to shake things up a lot
Adjusting to seeing zeena being a blonde who was pre Freeview
Then the boring double of maxi and Sarah daniels
Could have easily gave us Emma Nord who seems a lot of fun every time I've watched her

And unfortunately Maxie ( who isn't a favourite of mine!) is listed as a main girl for tonight!.....

Update at 10.10. Caty Cole! obviously isn't on but Maxie is PLUS Bella Baby!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2024 22:12 by trains55.)
18-04-2024 21:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out!
Another different FV night last night!
Caty Cole! wasn't on yet again: has she actually left BS quietly!? So as well as Maxie ( not a favourite of mine) as a main girl BS got Bella Baby! to come into MK as a main girl despite not being listed on the schedule for the next few weeks! Obviously she gave us her usual sexy show using her usual positions and showing off her amazing curves especially her shapely arse and thighs and her lovely 34"F tits which she really played with all the time! And in her last section on 674 she was braless! from the start! She was on for a total of 2 hours 42 minutes! An excellent night from her and a very nice surprise! Well done BS! Other than that we also saw: Michelle Moist! on for 56 minutes (674 only) and good as usual. Roxy Winters! very good as usual and went naked as she does! Ferrari Red! braless most of the time. Brooksie Brooks, Leila Lani who was topless on and off. And Zeena Valvona briefly and braless, Anna Lei braless from the start just in pants and Alicia Sweets who stayed covered up!?....so thank goodness for Bella!!!!!!! Tonight!? Caty Cole!? until 5.30am with Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am with Megan Maine! until 6.00am!
Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Roxie!, Karolina Francesca!, Cherry Leigh! (Sorry!), Tara T!, Amiya Dreams!, Angell Delight!,Georgie Darby!, Amber Paige! and Beth Bennett!... ..Enjoy!?.......
Update: Bella Baby! is back on tonight!!!! In place of Caty Cole? ...........enjoy!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2024 22:21 by trains55.)
19-04-2024 10:19
Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2024 10:19 )trains55 Wrote:  Just before I go out!
Caty Cole! wasn't on yet again: has she actually left BS quietly!? So as well as Maxie ( not a favourite of mine) as a main girl BS got Bella Baby! to come into MK as a main girl despite not being listed on the schedule for the next few weeks! Obviously she gave us her usual sexy show using her usual positions and showing off her amazing curves especially her shapely arse and thighs and her lovely 34"F tits which she really played with all the time! And in her last section on 674 she was braless! from the start! She was on for a total of 2 hours 42 minutes! An excellent night from her and a very nice surprise! Well done BS! Other than that we also saw: Michelle Moist! on for 56 minutes (674 only) and good as usual. Roxy Winters! very good as usual and went naked as she does! Ferrari Red! braless most of the time. Brooksie Brooks, Leila Lani who was topless on and off. And Zeena Valvona briefly and braless, Anna Lei braless from the start just in pants and Alicia Sweets who stayed covered up!?....so thank goodness for Bella!!!!!!! Tonight!? Caty Cole!? until 5.30am with Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am with Megan Maine! until 6.00am!
Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Roxie!, Karolina Francesca!, Cherry Leigh! (Sorry!), Tara T!, Amiya Dreams!, Angell Delight!,Georgie Darby!, Amber Paige! and Beth Bennett!... ..Enjoy!?.......

Always a treat to see Bella, a definite favourite of mine. I was watching online and her web stream disappeared at around 1.40am and didn't come back online again until 2.00am with Alicia on.

Do you happen to remember what happened on FV at this time? Did her stint continue until 2.00am on FV or also finish at 1.40am? Just wondering if I missed 20 minutes of Bella due to online stream weirdness.
19-04-2024 11:44
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Zeena + Anna + Michelle + Bella Baby = 4 star fun Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-04-2024 13:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2024 11:44 )Vic_Smith Wrote:  

Always a treat to see Bella, a definite favourite of mine. I was watching online and her web stream disappeared at around 1.40am and didn't come back online again until 2.00am with Alicia on.

Do you happen to remember what happened on FV at this time? Did her stint continue until 2.00am on FV or also finish at 1.40am? Just wondering if I missed 20 minutes of Bella due to online stream weirdness.

Hi there. Bella! was on until 1.42 and then we had 18 minutes of adverts before Alicia was on from 2.00. So good news: you didn't miss any of Bella!!.......
19-04-2024 14:18
Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2024 14:18 )trains55 Wrote:  
(19-04-2024 11:44 )Vic_Smith Wrote:  

Hi there. Bella! was on until 1.42 and then we had 18 minutes of adverts before Alicia was on from 2.00. So good news: you didn't miss any of Bella!!.......

Awesome! Thanks, trains.
19-04-2024 14:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day visiting friends.....
I really enjoyed last night's FV shows again: well done BS.
Caty Cole! wasn't on again (has she actually left BS) so BS gave us Bella Baby! for her second (unscheduled!) night in a row! She was ( of course!) excellent BUT at her best on 673. She was laid on her front for most of the time in her last section until 4.46 but did sit/kneel up for 18 minutes really showing off shaking and playing with her lovely shapely. But in her first section of just 28 minutes (in short) bursts! she was " naked " from the start just in black stockings and shoes, She was laid on her front and crouched with great arse shots (crouched) while shaking it! And got it oily and really rubbed it: very nice! BUT to complete a tipgoal she was really shaking and playing with her amazing 34"F tits and (as per her tipgoal!) she was fully naked for the next 10 minutes or so before putting her stockings back on. So a very brief naked section (with a few breaks!) BUT we saw some lovely full shots especially of her arse and thighs from the rear! And we saw a VERY brief pussy shot while sat up quickly followed by her handthong! Very good and one of her very best FV shows: and it's good to see a girl completing a tipgoal on TV for all of us! Absolutely excellent! She was on 674 for 55 minutes and was topless most of the time BUT was laid on her front a lot: still good but not as good as 673!
Also on were: Georgie Darby! topless and braless and really shaking everything and showing off her lovely curves and really played with her lovely 32"D tits! Very nice as usual! Megan Maine! was as good as usual braless a lot! Roxyie! was on for just 26 minutes but braless for the last 16 minutes just in her pants really showing off and playing (briefly) with her lovely big 34"F tits! Very nice as usual. Leila Lani was on for 27 minutes and was braless! after just 4 minutes: much better than of late! Still not a favourite of mine though. Jada was on for 56 minutes! She went topless and put her finger/s inside her outer pair of pants! Crap as usual otherwise..........another non-favourite of mine! Tilly (another non-favourite of mine ) was on for 56 minutes!! But at least she went topless! and in fullscreen some of the time! And Preeti! the other main girl was naked a lot BUT mostly in top half mode! But in her last section on 674 until 4.55 she showed us a very brief pussy shot quickly followed by her handthong!
So two very good shows (but for me!) 673 was the best one due to Bella!, Georgie! and Megan! and despite Jada and Tilly!.......Tonight!?: Atlanta! until 5.00am and Beth! until 5.30am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Harriet Murphy!, Cherry Leigh!, Tara T!, Ophelia Belle!, Angell Delight! Arura Sky! and Amber Paige!.....Enjoy!?.......
20-04-2024 10:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Would be ideal to know what's going on caty
Anyway back from a Saturday night out with my rugby friends came back to a Saturday night into Sunday morning crap fest
Arura and Layla were main girls yet both highly repeative as per normal yet at least Arura made a effort whilst standard by Layla everything stays on
Others who appeared were Amanda a bit low key compared to recent shows
The ultra boring Sarah Daniels
And a very naff 2-4-1 with Leigh Darby and Levi yet no doubt rammy will be buzzing regardless

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-04-2024 11:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Total Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

21-04-2024 11:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV