babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-03-2024 18:36 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Going back to Thursday's shows if I may, there were three babes who didn't get the tits out at all. Cherry of course, a lass who I hadn't seen before and Chloe Grey in her "dominatrix" outfit. Is the dominatrix thing just a bit of an excuse for not getting the milkers out I wonder?

Hopefully we're not going to get more and more of these day shows in all but name at night.

Chloe grey is a very baffling girl to watch think the couple times I've watched her she's had that mind set and ended up doing very little
As for Roxy Clark trains buddy I've found so far in her night show efforts have been hit miss from doing the old Jada mode and having two pairs of pants on to being a bit more unleashed and trying to do a night show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-03-2024 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2024 15:57 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I was pleased to see Roxysie have the main girl role on Friday night into Saturday morning and doubt it'll be the last especially when preeti didn't even bother to show backed up caty even at one point surpassed her
Welcome home winsaw pretty please bring some early spring sunshine back with you
Anyway last night was a right mixture of girls lost count when seeing Atlanta Roxy Clark georgie Layla kiah Megan and Amber
Wasn't much oil to be honest on Roxy Clark trains buddy looked more like water
Didn't see Roxy winter's at all
Layla is so dire to watch on nights can't even watch her for more than half a hour

But I don't expect that Roxxy got fully naked did she!?..........she didn't when I saw her!.....
17-03-2024 22:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I've never seen her naked in any of the night shows she's done

17-03-2024 22:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-03-2024 13:44 )trains55 Wrote:  
(17-03-2024 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Back from a nice holiday in Portugal and a good first night back watching,
Roxxy was very good , she had great energy and movement was great to see her get naked and oil up her lovely curves, great to see her standing nude as well she really showed off her body
Georgie Darby wow how small was that thong she had on it hardly covered her very sexy when she was spreading her legs and when she was bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play as always,
Amber Paige first time I seen her on TV in ages good energy did a number of different positions showed off her fit body well lots of boob play ,
Kiah pretty good did some different positions liked she was showing off her sexy legs good to see her showing off her peachy bum as she doesn't always,
Layla rose her usual show lots of boob play she looked so but all a little slow,

Hi there and welcome back.
I presume you mean Roxy Winters! going naked and oiled up and not Roxxy Clark! who moved her pants down slightly and very briefly! unless it was on 673 BUT I didn't think I saw her on 673 at all!? If I missed her I'm annoyed as I had to record that show on my HD box and have deleted it!!!!........

No mate I do mean Roxxy Clark she got naked on TV I took some caps and put them in her thread

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-03-2024 11:34
winsaw Offline

(17-03-2024 19:19 )trains55 Wrote:  But I'm confused with winsaw saying Roxxy was naked and stood up! And from what I saw of her she moved her pants down slightly but ONLY very briefly and certainly not stood up! In fact when she was on her VIP show she wanted buzzes for everything and several people including me were disgusted believing that the idea of a VIP show was that more could be shown WITHOUT any extra cost!?....

[Image: Screenshot-20240317-014924.png]

18-03-2024 11:37
winsaw Offline

Sunday night was pretty good,
Georgia did her usual good show lots of playing with her lovely boobs, not quite a lively as last time I saw her but still good,
Vicky first time as a main girl and did very well lots of sexy positions good energy, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum to camera, spread her flexible legs wide and did the pretzel position not many girls can do that , good to see her using different outfits for each section

18-03-2024 11:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2024 11:37 )winsaw Wrote:  
(17-03-2024 19:19 )trains55 Wrote:  But I'm confused with winsaw saying Roxxy was naked and stood up! And from what I saw of her she moved her pants down slightly but ONLY very briefly and certainly not stood up! In fact when she was on her VIP show she wanted buzzes for everything and several people including me were disgusted believing that the idea of a VIP show was that more could be shown WITHOUT any extra cost!?....

[Image: Screenshot-20240317-014924.png]

Oh I see now! It looks like I missed it on the show that I couldn't record!?.........
Thanks for showing me the proof! I might have to double check what I have actually got!!!.......
18-03-2024 13:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2024 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was pretty good,
Georgia did her usual good show lots of playing with her lovely boobs, not quite a lively as last time I saw her but still good,
Vicky first time as a main girl and did very well lots of sexy positions good energy, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum to camera, spread her flexible legs wide and did the pretzel position not many girls can do that , good to see her using different outfits for each section

Yes an excellent show as you say. Georgia! very good and on 673 for a longish time! Jamie and Roxyie also on a lot and good as usual. The other girls were good (except for Cherry Leigh!). But the night belonged to Vicki Peach! in her first night as a main girl! Absolutely excellent and on both channels for a longish time: 56 minutes each! I thought that her later section on 673 was (for me!) the better one: topless after only 5 minutes and then braless until the end showing off her lovely big 34"E tits and the rest of her lovely curves especially her shapely arse, thighs and lovely legs! Just wondering if she will go naked in the future BUT a really excellent night for us FV viewers!! Well done Vicki! and THANKS BS!!!!!
18-03-2024 13:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True a reasonable end to the week was a little worried who would step up as it didn't seem like anyone at one point
Glad to see Vicki and see what the hype was about and least made a effort
Jamie and Roxy Clark were decent in parts
Other roxyee appeared twice basically repeative stints
Skipped through cherry no point no effort
Georgia was not bad

18-03-2024 19:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW! Just before I go out. What a FANTASTIC show on FV for a Monday! Vicki!! (her second night in a row!), Ruby Mae! and Roxy Winters! were all excellent as main girls in place of Caty Cole! and Brooksie Brooks. They were all on both channels a lot and we even saw the top half of Vicki's landing strip/pussy in one of her sections! Excellent! And out of seven girls ONLY one wasn't a favourite of mine! So well done girls! And thanks BS: you seem be on a roll: keep it up!!!!!.....
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2024 10:29 by trains55.)
19-03-2024 10:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV